Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,183 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183579 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
I miss ma friend Fork addict
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
jay69: @Dominique, you are always saying ''our Rep'', but you are always quick to bash or condemn Melvin. Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Stop trying to deceive people. Your love for Elikem has never wavered, it burgeons by the minute. Why not come clean and tell us where you are truly from.
He's Ghanaian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ishilove: JeSUS!! Page one thousand, one hundred and eighty-four? shocked shocked

If this isn't the height of joblessness, I don't know what is! shocked

*flees thread*

Na all these kin talk dey make me want the "slap" smiley.
If we r jobless,y u click 4 this thread?
Mscheew,mumu

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
IyawoTM:

I rarely watch a fantastic film twice, amawe a stupid one. I love Sci Fi, but they missed the mark on this one. I even enjoyed inception...

Lol.. I only watched very intresting movies twice. Will get back to you in 2hrs time, lemme eat and watch it wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justdamiR: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
[img][/img]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That poll means nada. Anybody can vote on that ish. If 500 Nigerians voted there and only 100 SA, we all know what the poll would look like.
I will ALWAYS love Beverly. I've always been endeared to the underdog and the hate on her (especially by her own) makes me love her even more. She is my chase and i don't give a DAMN what anybody says.
Beverlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheesy

Lol.. The polls means nada. You're right wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
abeg o, is it just me or is Elikem worwor. The guy eor for my eyes but I dey see many peeps wey talk say d nobody handsome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
ninnyanny:
He's Ghanaian

LMAO!!. @domnique, a HE?. A ghanaian?.. LMAO!! grin grin.

See y'all later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
how old is dillish again? abeg is this show for kids? what's with all dis Disney princess and nursery rhymes? I no blame her na Elikem wey dey flatter am dey call am princess, na im I blame. No wonder d babe don port as Melvin no get time for dat yeye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
jay69: @Dominique, you are always saying ''our Rep'', but you are always quick to bash or condemn Melvin. Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Stop trying to deceive people. Your love for Elikem has never wavered, it burgeons by the minute. Why not come clean and tell us where you are truly from.

You're certainly the first person questioning my nationality in all the 5 big brother threadsi I've posted in on this site grin
When did I ever bash Melvin in the past? can you state one or two instances that I did that? Abi you're mistaking me for for addict ni? Melvin's shortcomings have been discussed here by fans and foes fyi. That I don't find him that interesting to watch doesn't mean I dispise him. I've voted for him in the past and will definately vote for him in the future. I believe everybody has the right to support whoever they want without being judged.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:

Mscheew,mumu
Ella...go to twitter...dillish has revealed her game plan to cleo..using melvin, elikem e.t.c.

Report now ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
What is Dillish saying that twitter is going crazy. Somebody please updates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
just confirmed of twitter about dillish telling cleo she has being using melvin to get naija vote and dat as for nw she has discovered dat elikem has more fan dan melvin so dats why shez rolling with elikem.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
I heard that Dillish said she has been using Melvin for vote.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
At this particular juncture, I thank God I didn't waste one minute voting for Dillish.

Fellow voters, it not too late to switch to Cleo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks: What is Dillish saying that twitter is going crazy. Somebody please updates.

She indirectly said she is close to mel and bev cos of votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
geez prince: we couldn't win bba 1,2,3 cos our reps were not that strong.were u expecting bayo to win bba1? Offune couldn't win bba 3 cos richard was more deserving and yet she came close. Regarding iceprince's appearance in the house,ice prince and I think tu face are the only. ONE africa ambassadors in africa.who were u expecting to see in the house AKA?of cos he's not one of the ambassadors. The ONE program was introduced by Bono the lead singer of the rock band U2.my brother u need to get ur facts rigt before saying stuffs. Now I wl like u to answer my question,who started the regional ish as far as BBA is concerned?I'm sure u know the southerers started it,which is why u ve never Voted anyone outside ur region this season.they Gave u people more slots,we ve got just 3 and yet we never complained or cried foul.

Its just goes to show that you started watching BBA this year. Uti was in BBA 3, which was won by Ricco from Angola. I remember Uti when he was being evicted, he got angry and kicked the big Glasses and smashed the sliding door. That's when South Africans used to run BBA, he never stood the chance, Even Munya did the best than him, munya Reached the final and Ricco won it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:

Mscheew,mumu
Your papa left nyash. Iidiot of you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
going close to melvin was her strategic plan and am happy shez just told d world.her true colour cameout dis evenning no wonder she always alla oshio baba alla naija.kai can believe small girl like dillish just play us.lesson has being learnt hope we get sense next time to see true pple.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
she don show her tru colours.men if na true she don play d whole naija to stupidity.d pple wey i pity pass na d mellish fans d tin go do dem like judas iscarriot(abi na carrot)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
What the heck!are u telling me that our precious"dillish" is two faced lady?,are u telling me she is a hypocrite!?,are u telling she is a wolf in sheep clothing? I need answers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: At this particular juncture, I thank God I didn't waste one minute voting for Dillish.

Fellow voters, it not too late to switch to Cleo.

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

Naija, YOU JUST GOT PUNKED! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
If this is true,mehn her fan base jst reduced,so she had a game plan all along,"mellish" fans this is a slap to ur face
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thank God I was not Voting. I just voted Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
geez prince: is it our fault that we ve always been represented by the best reps/ housemates?(we sent kelvin,uti,Karen) and they won,we didn't singlehandedly Make them winners,africa crowned them,but u ve forgotten that bayo,ola nd Chris represented us but didn't win.who started this whole regional ish?the south started it.ve u heard of WADC?if u check our voting pattern this season,we voted nando,pokello(twice),dillish(twice),hakeem(once),now who is trying to divide africa by being regional?this is a nigerian forum and we ve got the right to defend our reps,we ve also got the right to strategize in their favor.we ve welcomed aliens with open arms(by open arms,I mean we ve discussed and strstegize with them)if u don't like wot we do here u knw d forum u belong,go dere and stop spying on us its not our fault that ur SA reps got evicted,africa saw through their evil plots nd schemes.baba go find one corner siddon abeg.
you've really made sense today.thumbs-up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
justloveme: going close to melvin was her strategic plan and am happy shez just told d world.her true colour cameout dis evenning no wonder she always alla oshio baba alla naija.kai can believe small girl like dillish just play us.lesson has being learnt hope we get sense next time to see true pple.

See peeps?

Next time I say something, JUST ACCEPT IT! grin

I've been drumming it all along that this girl is not what she says she is!

Dumbasss Mellish howlers just got punked! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

Hahaha...I've been laughing @ mellish fans all night on twitter.

I was expecting an epistle from you tho. Lolzz

@sholay2011 Damage Control!!! Fast fast!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
bionicdude: she don show her tru colours.men if na true she don play d whole naija to stupidity.d pple wey i pity pass na d mellish fans d tin go do dem like judas iscarriot(abi na carrot)
No do not count everyone. I could see from day 1 that she was using Melvin etc for Naija's vote. It was so obvious that she was over doing it. But hey if she gets to finals it won't really matter because she won't be up next week and will get to finals and won't need our vote. She may even get more fans(Other countries) because she played Nigerians well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Where are all d mellish fansgrin. Dilish has showed u her true colour. A collegue of mine almost beat me tru BBM last week wen I told her dilish was fake. She said dilish was in love wift melvin. Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

LOOOL!!! I just pity the Mellish fans, they're going to get it hard tonight. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: She indirectly said she is close to mel and bev cos of votes.

Ahahahahahaha Oh this is the happiest day for me this week. What a FANTASTIC revelation I wish I could give her a bear hug right about now. I cannot even stop laughing. I thought I will be sad when all her naija fans finally realize what the girl is doing but noooo it's just a joyful moment for me. Infact I have earned the right to gloat and rant and blame every single person that voted for Dillish over Maria and also again almost over Bassey all over this thread but let me just relax a bit.

And to all those saying if Melvin doesn't win, it's naija's fault. Please kindly stop that nonsense generalization because I will be in no way responsible for his loss (God forbid he looses). You can like to blame everybody that has ever cast a vote for Dillish over any other housemate. Yes!!! That's right. And i'm PROUD (YES VERY PROUD) to say that I have NEVER EVER cast a vote for Dillish.

OH HAPPY DAY! And please DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE CLEO ICE QUEEN AND ALSO ADD SOME FOR FEZA FOR POPULARITY VOTE IF IT COMES DOWN TO THAT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.