Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,935 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183525 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dillish don lose fans o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
You guys can still join me and my family in voting for Cleo, it's not too late o...hahahahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
justloveme: going close to melvin was her strategic plan and am happy shez just told d world.her true colour cameout dis evenning no wonder she always alla oshio baba alla naija.kai can believe small girl like dillish just play us.lesson has being learnt hope we get sense next time to see true pple.
dillish to cleo:pple in d house nw are those who dont want naija to win again so getting close to melvin wil put me in danger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: No do not count everyone. I could see from day 1 that she was using Melvin etc for Naija's vote. It was so obvious that she was over doing it. But hey if she gets to finals it won't really matter because she won't be up next week and will get to finals and won't need our vote. She may even get more fans(Other countries) because she played Nigerians well.
my dear, she didn't play Nigerians, she played AFRICANS

Do you have any idea how many people are team Mellish across Africa? All those housewives and students looking for the perfect ♥ story and she just breaks their hopes and dreams? They gonna seek VENGEANCE and vengeance will come down HARD, team Mellish has been disbanded and most Mellish fans will move to the good half- Melvin.

My dear, Dillish just lost major fans she thought she had, NOBODY likes being deceived.

Even poor Brefo cry she's Ghanaian o...

You can't fake 91 days, welcome to Reality!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dillish jst showed who she really is,hw can she do that,melvin takes her as a good friend,like it or not,nigeria fall mugu 4 her...we are mugu 1,ghana is mugu 2...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

Naija, YOU JUST GOT PUNKED! grin

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!
I am happy that you feel vindicated. Please go and rub it into all the Mellish's fans faces. BIKO!
In short, if Dillish walks away with the money I will just laugh tire.
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWW. When someone people were saying on Monday that "she truly loves Nigeria blah blah" Abeg, make we hear word!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oh gosh!!! The person's face I would love to see right now is that IDIOTIC @imolite lady on twitter and also that God forsaken @HGsoul something.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Dillish jst showed who she really is,hw can she do that,melvin takes her as a good friend,like it or not,nigeria fall mugu 4 her...we are mugu 1,ghana is mugu 2...
Lol Ghana is not her mugu. You do know we are voting for Cleo. This is not a surprise at all. But i was hoping that she was just sincere as many ppl were proved wronged when they accused Pokelo of the same thing. But this is a blessing in disguise. She will have lost more fan base so going with her to finals will not make her win, It has just increased Angelo's chances
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Many Nigerians fell mumuishly for this Mellish thing because them never see fine girl before, finish. If you replace Dillish's looks with Motamma, who go even send them?
KEEP VOTING CLEO!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
One thing i hate is deciet,when i thought she nd melvin are the only ones who have being sincere nd clean throught out this game,as at now she is worst than feza nd oneal...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I am happy that you feel vindicated. Please go and rub it into all the Mellish's fans faces. BIKO!
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWW. When someone people were saying on Monday that "she truly loves Nigeria blah blah" Abeg, make we hear word!
LOOOL!! What did they not say?

"whoever is destined to win will win"
"she deserves the votes"
"Dillish is pure"
"She loves Naija"
"Dillish has done no wrong"

They made those rooting for Cleo look like fools. Now, who is laughing? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
mogbeeeee oooo!!!! Dillish don play us oo. never been a fan but really hopes she is booted out this sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
To think that people(Nigerians esp) were insulting Beverley for swapping Dillish. Beverley is a very smart girl. She sees things and people for who they are.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
meggy 11: mogbeeeee oooo!!!! Dillish don play us oo. never been a fan but really hopes she is booted out this sunday.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop saying "US" because that will just dampen my already over joyous mood.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Who actually watched it? what is the conversation that that place?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
dillish said if she knew she would have been friends with elikem from d beginning.she said elikem has more fans than melvin coz he has been saved a lot of tyms.she said if she survives on sunday she is in d final coz of her closeness to elikem.She said the pple in d house currently are anti-naija so there's no way naija's gonna win,she said if melvin thinks he is strong he should leave himself up again and see.she told cleo y did she have a relationship in da house coz she dillish see where her gameplan has taken her.The girl pissed me off

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes oooo,we told them about dillish but they dint listen. No one can pretend for long.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: mr man sharaap,how is the show reprensenting nigeria alone?A show that is been hosted in south africa,A show that is mre populated by south africans...u are no different frm oneal,U guys are suffering frm low self esteem...nigerian is one country 4 Heaven's sake nd u are here screaming biased,even east africa who i feel are the weeping dogs are nt making so much noise,better get over urself...

You don't know how this thing works. Endemol SA you right its run 100% by south Africans and they are very fair. Mnet Africa for sure its 80% Nigerian, I mean its workers. What Endemol SA does is to produce the show, they don't have any influence in any decision. Then Mnet Africa has final say, Before any decision, like disqualifying a HM, they consult Mnet Africa, and Mnet africa has final say.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: At this particular juncture, I thank God I didn't waste one minute voting for Dillish.

Fellow voters, it not too late to switch to Cleo.
The 'strategisers' nor go ever hear word. Vote cleo dem no gree like say dem never see find girl wey bend mouth go one side before,

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ahhhhh this thing is just paining me because MARIA WAS REAL AND WILL ALWAYS BE REALLLL! THE REALEST!!!!!!!!! IF ONLY....IF ONLY Nigeria's vote woulda gone to her.

Please don't even tell me to shutup about this Maria thing because it will always pain me and I think I have earned the right to speak about it.

Don't forget to vote CLEO ICE QUEEN, ADD SOME TOO FOR FEZA FOR POPULARITY VOTE. GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: To think that people(Nigerians esp) were insulting Beverley for swapping Dillish. Beverley is a very smart girl. She sees things and people for who they are.

Thats what I love about her the most. [size=14pt]I LOVE BEVERLY![/size] kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nd to think we sacriced maria 4 her,what a deciever nd pretender!,i am nw anti-dillish,anti-melish,anything with "ish" i nw dislike...oh maria,smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
I told people earlier this wk to vote Cleo but they refuse. Can they all see now that I was right all along.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thank God that all my SMS vote for Cleo is not in vain
Praise the Lord.
Dillish have been more than fake after Emerads housemate left the house i notice thoes fake trait & never liked her for that
Angelo and Bev saw that & where castigated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
As in seriously??wow!!! dellish it shouldnt have been you. Not ur fan but today i feel very sad that we voted for you over maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: To think that people(Nigerians esp) were insulting Beverley for swapping Dillish. Beverley is a very smart girl. She sees things and people for who they are.
Beverly is very perceptive. In fact I would rather she wins than Melvin but there is no hope so I have to jump on team Melvin. As for Dillish I started seeing through her around week 4 or so but I was not 100% coz I still wanted both her and Maria to stay week 5. It was week 7 or so that I really started to 90% be sure. Oh well, at least I never voted for her...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
geez prince: Let's talk about being unpredictable,I can remember d week hakeem won head of house and other housemates had already conspired with him to put the nigerian reps up,unfortunately for hakkem he got evicted,dat same week mel was announced head of house,if y'all remember that both nando and bimp thought one of them had been swapped by mel only for them to find out that he didn't replace himself.mel wld ve been up for eviction that week cos bimp became head of house and was still dissapointed that mel saved selly over him.bimp could ve swapped mel but mel's decision shocked him.ve u all forgotten when mel was announced as the winner of the power of no task,once again bimp and nando were scared cos they thought he was going to exclude one of them from participating,I remember nando telling bimp that one of them has got to win the head of house task that week,meanwhile mel had already discussed with dilish and once again they were shocked when he gave it to dilish cos they thought it wl be one of them.maybe to us (viewers)he's predictable which I doubt, but he has been able to cause confusion amonst the housemates cos he keeps surprising them with his decisions. D pressure that cones with representing a big country like Nigeria is huge guys,let's be realistic,its a reality show and its a game,mel has played fair so far,I have also observed that we ve different views about entertainment(some find him boring,others find him entertaining)if we want to criticize let us @ least be real with our criticism.how else or wot else do we want from him?(he sleep,dem say he too sleep,he chop,he too like food,he leave himself for eviction,dem say shey na him holy pass.for those who re still digging for dirts to plant on mel,I wl say keep digging.elikem is a cool guy and should be congratulated and appreciated for being in the finals.let's stop comparing them,thereby forgeting why we are here(na startegies and updates I dey always find come no be fight and comparism)africa wl decide the winner whether we get there with 3 west African reps or not.make una forgive my epistle abeg..one mel,one teeth,one africa.#team mel#

Abeg o. Make una no vex say I dey quote 1910 matter. Iu am still catching up. But I had to really laff hard at the last sentence in this post I quoted.

One mel, one teeth, one africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop saying "US" because that will just dampen my already over joyous mood.

My dear if u re a Nigerian, then u follow for the punk directly or indirectly o. Infact I am a big fan of maria. When we were to throw Dillish to Namibia and save maria we messed up. Since then na sit down look I dey with the mellish fans. Am enjoying myself with the latest development at the same time we as 9ja just got punked.

Well maybe maria was trying to use Melvin too. (just saying)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beverly saw through the fake girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

Naija, YOU JUST GOT PUNKED! grin
do u know if that is what maria intended 2 do as well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
I knew I was right. Hahahaha. Josydaky in the building.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:

Hahaha...I've been laughing @ mellish fans all night on twitter.

I was expecting an epistle from you tho. Lolzz

@sholay2011 Damage Control!!! Fast fast!!
You @safarigirl laughing at Mellish fan. Yawa don gas now you don draw body take abi. You are just as two-faced as Dilish *spits*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.