Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,143 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183573 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: One thing i hate is deciet,when i thought she nd melvin are the only ones who have being sincere nd clean throught out this game,as at now she is worst than feza nd oneal...
No one can pretend forever,91days is too long to pretend,the people that has inner eyes saw it earlier
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Just came from where i went to repair my phone and i'm seeing things!!
Make person post wetin dillish tell cleo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
I don't know why I'm bursting all of a sudden with love for Beverly.
If loving Beverly is wrong, then I don't wanna be right grin

BEVERLY, MY DIVA! kiss

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ftVZQiNvAm4/UZtriz1caeI/AAAAAAAAEEc/jc_JytZ2Bio/s400/2013-05-20+20.46.10+-+Copy.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Why did i miss sef?
Make person post am nah!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks: Ahhhhh this thing is just paining me because MARIA WAS REAL AND WILL ALWAYS BE REALLLL! THE REALEST!!!!!!!!! IF ONLY....IF ONLY Nigeria's vote woulda gone to her.

Please don't even tell me to shutup about this Maria thing because it will always pain me and I think I have earned the right to speak about it.

Don't forget to vote CLEO ICE QUEEN, ADD SOME TOO FOR FEZA FOR POPULARITY VOTE. GOD BLESS
abeg make we hear word, Maria is in it too. is it a coincidence that Maria was friends with Beverly and had feelings for Melvin?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
meggy 11:

My dear if u re a Nigerian, then u follow for the punk directly or indirectly o. Infact I am a big fan of maria. When we were to throw Dillish to Namibia and save maria we messed up. Since then na sit down look I dey with the mellish fans. Am enjoying myself with the latest development at the same time we as 9ja just got punked.

Well maybe maria was trying to use Melvin too. (just saying)

I AM A FULL BLOODED NAIJA PIKIN AND WHAT!!!!!!! Please don't even say that nonsense because EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS THAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST DILLISH. ALWAYS!!!! Go through my posts. I HAVE BEEN SOO PAINED (HEART BROKEN IN FACT) EVER SINCE MARIA'S EVICTION. I DIDN'T MESS UP ANYTHING AS I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE CAST A VOTE FOR DILLISH. SO NO NO! DO NOT TELL ME THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY I WAS ALSO PUNKED BECAUSE THAT WILL JUST GET ME MAD! AND NO!!!!!!! MARIA HAD AND STILL HAS GENUINE FEELINGS FOR MEL.. WHETHER OR NOT THEY DON'T WORK OUT, I KNOW SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR HIM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: At this particular juncture, I thank God I didn't waste one minute voting for Dillish.

Fellow voters, it not too late to switch to Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOOL!! What did they not say?

"whoever is destined to win will win"
"she deserves the votes"
"Dillish is pure"
"She loves Naija"
"Dillish has done no wrong"

They made those rooting for Cleo look like fools. Now, who is laughing? grin grin grin grin grin grin
At this particular juncture, is O'Neal not better than the two-faced snake called Dilish abi na Delilah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Delish and maria planned it, its part of there strategy before coming into d aus, bur fortunately maria left, leaving dellish to accomplish there mission.... Beverly eye no just big and sharp like dat Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° , i swear that girl dey use her eyes well, she dey see things..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
was voting 4 d two of dem b4 (cleo n dilish), I started unvoting her since her sin against humanity.And 4 d record Elikem na anti 9ja frm day 1.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
So nobody can post what dillish said for those of us who didnt watch shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
C'est moi:

you've really made sense today.thumbs-up!
thanks dear ,appreciate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
All those people wey sabi strategise game wey nor wan let us hear word. See una nw, delish don play una ten,ten. Can't stop laffing@dis revelation. Wish it came earlier on. Melish ko.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd:
abeg make we hear word, Maria is in it too. is it a coincidence that Maria was friends with Beverly and had feelings for Melvin?
YOU WILL NOT HEAR WORD OHH! ITS NOT ANY COINCIDENCE. GO Through all her interviews. I mean she was already outside the house so what else could she loose by saying she was just using them butttt nooooo infact she still maintains that she was close to them especially BEVERLY. Go through her twitter and see how she massively campaigned for Melvin when he was up. She didn't have to do that, but she did. Go through her twitter again and see how she genuinely talks good about Melvin and Bev. I think their pictures are even on her twitter. SO DON'T COME HERE AND START TELLING ME RUBBISH BECAUSE MARIA IS INDEED REALLL AND WASN'T DECEIVING ANYBODY.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
oh-lala:
At this particular juncture, is O'Neal not better than the two-faced snake called Dilish abi na Delilah?

Dellish is no̝̊̅ώ devllish....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin dey teach the housemates TAUTOLOGY..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Julieni: Delish and maria planned it, its part of there strategy before coming into d aus, bur fortunately maria left, leaving dellish to accomplish there mission.... Beverly eye no just big and sharp like dat Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡°˚˚˚° , i swear that girl dey use her eyes well, she dey see things..

See yourself... Mtschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
feminine A: shocked shocked shocked
As in seriously??wow!!! dellish it shouldnt have been you. Not ur fan but today i feel very sad that we voted for you over maria.

Good!

I know FAKE girls when I see them; and I've always maintained this girl was FAKE!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem,angelo melvin and dillish having an intimate discussion!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
I wonder how Uti is feeling, being deceived by beauty undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Erm,make person tell me/those who didnt watch what dillish said nah?
Abi una sef no watch am..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: To think that people(Nigerians esp) were insulting Beverley for swapping Dillish. Beverley is a very smart girl. She sees things and people for who they are.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
from facebook;

Esther Jack Dilish just said 2 cleo that d ppl remaining in d house are ppl dat dnt wnt 9ja 2 win again so getting close 2 melvin will put her in danger.dillsh is green snake in green grass.a silent killer in her mind she is done wif melvin but she is in 4 a shock!

Mbalentle Entle Mazibuko Dillish to Cleo Ppl in d House now are actually those who don't want Naija to win again. And getting close to Melvin will put me in danger. FAKE dilish that's y shz close 2 elikem u devil gel sorry 4 that

Pukza Mog I warned Naija about Dillish earlier in the game,they said I an jealous. LOL! @Felicia pls let Beverly

Priscilla Estelle Goodall i hope dillie is pack.if not dillie start packing plssssssssssssss so oooooooouuuuuuutttttttttt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks:
YOU WILL NOT HEAR WORD OHH! ITS NOT ANY COINCIDENCE. GO Through all her interviews. I mean she was already outside the house so what else could she loose by saying she was just using them butttt nooooo infact she still maintains that she was close to them especially BEVERLY. Go through her twitter and see how she massively campaigned for Melvin when he was up. She didn't have to do that, but she did. Go through her twitter again and see how she genuinely talks good about Melvin and Bev. I think their pictures are even on her twitter. SO DON'T COME HERE AND START TELLING ME RUBBISH BECAUSE MARIA IS INDEED REALLL AND WASN'T DECEIVING ANYBODY.
Please. She was doing that to further let Nigerians believe that they love our reps etc and so that they would at least continue to support Dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Julieni: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks:
See yourself... Mtschew

wetin do U̶̲̥̅̊??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
just_dami®:

1. U said nigeria is advertising itself
2.U said they only play nigerian music
3.U said they should have brought another celeb
4.Finally,they are bias

1.Think b4 u post.
2.All those zambian songs e.g piano yanga and co...what are they
3.They thought of a celeb who would make an impact to africa,no doubt,Ice prince would make a difference
U not supporting that is just hate on nigeria
4.M.net is not bias,they'll definately favouer nigeria as their largest market,but that doesn't mean they're bias
5.Goldie was evicted,and keagan won,why didn't u speak up then!

"4.M.net is not bias,they'll definately favouer nigeria as their largest market,but that doesn't mean they're bias"

Wow, you just don't know how many subscribers DStv has all over Africa. You can't tell me anything about DStv.
In Total DStv has 6 million subscribers through out Africa. South Africa alone has 4.2 million subscribers. Then the rest of Africa including Nigeria, has 1.8 million. Then Nigeria could be the biggest subscribers from that 1.8m. Sorry my man to Depress you. But its reality. You can go find out if you think I am making up those values.

Yes, DStv wants to grow more throughout Africa but competition is tight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem: dillish kiss Melvin on d lips, Melvin: no, I have a gf &she is jealous, dillish: who is she? Maria? Melvin: Yes maria, & she is jealous
This is why I ♥ this guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
OLU33: I wonder how Uti is feeling, being deceived by beauty undecided

That's okay.
Nobody listened to Uti in the first place when he asked Nigerians to vote Dillish over Bassey; so im don realize tay tay say dem no send.
Na just to sit for one corner and enjoy his wealth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Everybody truly tot deir friendship was geniune..dts y evn namibians voted melvin wen she was up.
I jus analysd dillish ds week n noticed she has changed since ds wk-no more osho baba n wat not.
How mny tyms has elikem bin saved? Jus 2ce? N she cldnt think of dt.
She is jus gettin clos 2 elikem cos of hm bin HOH nxwk
Truly I pity. Her chances of winnin d moni is so over cos nobody includin namibians did nt believe she was bin fake.
In conclusion; she didn't use nigerians alone,she used the whole of africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
So does that mean they(Dillish and Cleo) will put up Beverley and Melvin next week? Hmmm that is why i said that time wen Hakeem and Feza was conspiring and informed Dillish, that she may not be so innocent.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Looking through my TL and lauging so hard at them melish pple.....as if there was any melish to start with....DILISH is playing the game well....sadly she played some y'all....indiffrent about her tho regardless....btw....IMOLITE girl needs to be caged......we need to report that woman as spam....she talks too much embarrassing nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Please. She was doing that to further let Nigerians believe that they love our reps etc and so that they would at least continue to support Dillish.
WHAT! I can't believe this. Why must Maria have to be put through every bad thing. First it was she was throwing herself on Melvin, then it was she is not a good friend, she is not campaigning enough for Dillish, then now it is she planned this whole thing with Dillish from the get go. Well okay then. I have no words for you people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.