Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183567 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
1,2:
I can just imagine if this show was hosted in Nigeria, everything would be Nigerian. No wonder people complain about that it looks like BB Nigeria. This show must be about Africa and there should be no bias towards one country, but as it is at the moment. You can see where the pendulam is swinging to. BBA was season 1,2 and 3, the rest that followed, rubbish

Your inconsequential hatred amounts to nothing. As usual, I expected you spew thrash filled senseless fallacy and like the hater you're, you never disappointed.

*in MI voice* have you met your shrink today?, then why the hell are you hating? cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beniye:
I think Sexy Fox is trying to say that we dont hate Elikem but others are making it look that way.

Okay, I've edited my post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
When someone is not allowed post a coment or reply to a post, pls what is the reason?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beniye: When someone is not allowed post a coment or reply to a post, pls what is the reason?
you've been BANNED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: you've been BANNED
OMG
OMG
na wa o.
Na so dem do my sister, ha. ;(
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
1,2:
I can just imagine if this show was hosted in Nigeria, everything would be Nigerian. No wonder people complain about that it looks like BB Nigeria. This show must be about Africa and there should be no bias towards one country, but as it is at the moment. You can see where the pendulam is swinging to. BBA was season 1,2 and 3, the rest that followed, rubbish
is it our fault that we ve always been represented by the best reps/ housemates?(we sent kelvin,uti,Karen) and they won,we didn't singlehandedly Make them winners,africa crowned them,but u ve forgotten that bayo,ola nd Chris represented us but didn't win.who started this whole regional ish?the south started it.ve u heard of WADC?if u check our voting pattern this season,we voted nando,pokello(twice),dillish(twice),hakeem(once),now who is trying to divide africa by being regional?this is a nigerian forum and we ve got the right to defend our reps,we ve also got the right to strategize in their favor.we ve welcomed aliens with open arms(by open arms,I mean we ve discussed and strstegize with them)if u don't like wot we do here u knw d forum u belong,go dere and stop spying on us its not our fault that ur SA reps got evicted,africa saw through their evil plots nd schemes.baba go find one corner siddon abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
aodis:

I pray o! Becos the way this Elikem is going and bad mouthing Melvin jokingly is not it at all. He is such a desperado!

Wat badmouthing r u talking..will u stop the hate ..wtf undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beniye:
OMG
OMG
na wa o.
Hahahaha welcome to Nairaland wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
by d time, Feza n Dilish leave on Sunday, Melvin is d sure winner. whom God bless, d rest is history.
2nd position isn't his 2nd name, ds is God's time 4him.
PHILIPIANS 1:6 CONFIRMED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
aodis: Is it just me? Elikem is palying dirty and we are failing to notice. Rememeber wen he and selly badmouthed the Nigerians wen he newly came to the Ruby house. Even wen the conspiracy was on and pokello was talking trash wat did he do? Him singing Nigeria jagajaga was also a conicidence. He should say off the W/A pretence and paly his game. That was how wen he wanted to swap he asked who hasn't been up for eviction knowing fully well bev has never been up. The most recent one is he saying he has been swapped by bev. Gossiping with cleo and dillish. I am not really surprised why both dillish and cleo have distanced themselves in a way from melvin.

Hey aodis or whatever u call urself..STFU..wats wrong with u..why do u wanna cause pple to hate Elikem..r u dat silly or u doin it on purpose..elikem in the finals won't prevent Melvin 4rm wnning if he deserves it..stop being silly angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dillish behaves like an annoying mumu most times!!
See the way she's asking about how robbers manage to attack in Naija despite the tall walls and gatemen as if robbery no dey happen for namibia...
I'm not even talking about this incident alone.. I have noticed times without number how she keeps faking a surprised face when she hears something that happened in so so and so country..
No offense,but sometimes i keep wondering if she's from earth.. These are normal things that happen everywhere but i keep wondering why she keeps asking some mumu questions and putting up some kinda fake surprised face!!
You can never catch her giving a story about one evil thing that happened in Namibia,all wetin she sabi na to dey listen to bev's/feza's/elikem's and others stories about their countries and keep shouting 'ehhhhen' 'ahhhan' 'weeeeeew' 'whaaaat....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Housemates dey suggest who go cook food.. Feza say make bimp kangelo and elikem cook..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
melvin: bimp can u cook?
bimp: no
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

Your inconsequential hatred amounts to nothing. As usual, I expected you spew thrash filled senseless fallacy and like the hater you're, you never disappointed.

*in MI voice* have you met your shrink today?, then why the hell are you hating? cool

Oneal and Pokello had guts to say it, others are just scared to say it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
where are de,it seems everyone don run cause of dis great fight or dem de ghost mode
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: all this is really funny coming from you who called Elikem a shoe-shiner when he was cleaning Pokello's shoes for her, you who followed in his bashing when he sat there and listened to Pokello insulting an entire region.

Adventure, entertainment? My dear if we go by that, Bev is the most deserving then cos she's been adventurous and entertaining, she even has a s*x tape to prove that if in doubt, Elikem doesn't have one of those.

Elikem is spontaneous? Go back and check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. Is it his predictable swap of Bimp or the giving of Power of No to Bimp that's spontaneous?

Spontaneity is putting one's self up for eviction despite having 6 people to choose from, bet you didn't see that coming. Did you see Melvin putting Annabel up on his first HOH? Did you think he'd send Feza back to RH after she begged him not to?

Spontaneity and unpredictability are Melvin and Selly, mention ONE spontaneous thing Elikem has EVER done

You will agree that he is not spontaneous in the Diary Room.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: @ochongonoko, like I said, I used to be indifferent about Elikem, until certain people on here began hyping Elikem and insulting Melvin ie the 'unbiased' group, including YOU, Mr. On-the-fence.

Someone even has the liver to call Melvin a coward "unlike Elikem", why couldn't Elikem let Bimp participate in the HOH rather than side-line him if he was so 'brave'? Why is the 'brave smart' niqqa scared to be up for eviction? But the 'stewpid' coward Melvin left himself up?

Everything Melvin does is 'stewpid' in our eyes, but everything Elikem does is 'smart'. If it was Melvin that Pokello had been stringing along like she did Elikem, y'all would have called him a poohsie and even asked for his head.

Kevin was too short,Nkenna was a talkative, Geraldine was a mute, Uti was too arrogant, Karen was too ugly, Goldie was too emotional, Beverly is a liar, Melvin is too slow...even if Jesus reps us, he'll be too compassionate for Nigerians. SMH for all of you, the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be a Nigerian rep

U this girl..u r mischievious..ur countenance on ur profile pic says it all

Thank God Mel didn't win HOH sef, let him not shoot himself more than y'all have already shot him

U dis gerh..u r mischievious..ur countenance on ur profile pic says it all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Can they ban this person..I mean really, I can insult Nigerians all I want but although we are aggressive we are still the most peaceful in Africa.
A Nigerian can never open an account to troll a housemate, like they do to us e.g @skirmishes_ke (kenya) @skirmishes (Zimbabwe) @paymedope (Ghana) @Barge_SA (south africa) @Nerdling_ZA (south Africa) the list is endless..they create special accounts just to insult the Nigerian housemates.

Nigerians don't have time for that, we just go and over-hype our reps, haters get jealous and hug transformers.

SAns are the most ridiculous, last year when Keagan won they didn't call it bbsa..now that it looks like a W.A might win they keep screaming foul and asking biggie to take the show to W.A..they are just Chickens. Since I started watching BBA I've appreciated the fact that God made me a Nigerian instead of a south African or Botswanan e.t.c these people are bitter and one of them is here showing us how bitter he is!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Angelo in d kitchen cooking. Elekim and bimp are suppose to join him to cook, but bimp say he nor sabi cook, wen melvin ask am if he can cook undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: How can a matured grown asss nigga who doesnt know where to fart win 300,000$... No wonder feza called him an irritating little kid.. Nando was right when he said all the diamond babes were calling him a kid..
He is a disgrace to all the matured guys in BBA who got game.. No wonder nando was pissed cos elikem was making all the guys look like kids in the eyes of the babes.. I dont support nando on what he did but he was right on the elikem behaving like a kid part..
He lacks manners.. A guy who farts in the midst of people even when he has been warned not to..
A paranoid nigga who keeps talking like a pussy about nominations and how he is a victim but switches to arrogance mode whenever he becomes HOH doesnt deserve 300,000$.. If you want to be arrogant,do it when you are not HOH,we all need consistency and i'm sorry to say,elikem you are a pussy..
Make he con win 300,000$ make i see nah.. He doesnt deserve the money and will never get it..
I dont want dillish to win but i will rather she wins the money cos she wants to buy a house for her family and not some nigga who will use all the money to treat his pimples/bumps when the game ends..
The money is not for back-stabbers who indirectly tell others to nominate his neighbors..
Anybody can win the money but definitely not that nigga..
That same nigga who was laughing and watching when his drunk WA sister was been fingered in front of africa..
That nigga is a snake and that nigga doesnt deserve the money...

Kslib..why nah..I don't agree with u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tuso:

Wat badmouthing r u talking..will u stop the hate ..wtf undecided

U are just as childish as Elikem!! Wen u don't watch ir, how do u expect to know Elikem badmouth the Nigerians f**l!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tuso:

Hey aodis or whatever u call urself..STFU..wats wrong with u..why do u wanna cause pple to hate Elikem..r u dat silly or u doin it on purpose..elikem in the finals won't prevent Melvin 4rm wnning if he deserves it..stop being silly angry

You are the one dat is a silly punk. Dam it!! Are u so blind or will I say to stupid to see Elikem is a two time backstabber and a pretender? Well I really and truly do not blaim you punk.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: na only facebook? Go twitter go see Ghana dey show themselves na, na because I dey here dey argue with these people wey dey inside house, dey knack pangolo for their head, dem dey form unbiased.

Since Monday when Ghanaians realise say dem no gats famz us again, dem don dey talk rubbish, dem say SL and ROA sef go vote Elikem.

Na Nigerians give them mouth, I no blame them

When I bring outside report, they say 'why bring twitter here'? Na me be field reporter on here and I tell you guys ONLY Naija, Ghana and Zimbabwe dey hype Elikem o, nobody else gives two phucks bout him. So please, @spade, ochon, dominique and team 'unbiased' feel free to Vote Elikem in the finals since he's more desrving than Melvin

Am surprised at u..why u talking like dis..The Nigerians on facebook n twitter r no different..abi na ur strategy be dis?..spreading hate..am so disappointed in u

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tuso:

Kslib..why nah..I don't agree with u
Dnt mind him. His haters are the reason he is getting blessed and now he is top 5. Everyone deserves the money, his opinions are clearly not relevant and won't change a damn thing. I would rather think he'd be happy as Melvin is safe as he will not swap him. Anyways Elikem is not perfect and has his bad sides but he is not a bad person. Let him vex all he wants lol. Am so happy and no one can take that away. At the end of the day there will be only 1 winner and irrespective of what twitter says or facebook or whatever. It means jack as people will vote for who they want. Some ppl seriously need to chill before they develop high blood pressure just cos of a silly Game. Next week will be Bimp and Angelo up, who will you save?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: Elikem: "I'll prove to you guys that a Ghanaian must win, two Nigerians vs. One Ghanaian"

Elikem: "Nigeria must go"

Team anti-elikem reporting live from akamu network

Dats a lie..ur strategy no go work tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
After all is said and done, who will win will win. We should base our personal preferences based on countries. I don't subscribe to the fact that we have to shower unconditional love on reps cos they're from our country. I don't understand why Safarigirl had to say Nigerians love to bring down their reps. Why? Just because we highlighted some of their shortcommings? Speaking for myself sha, I've supported every single one of our reps except Bayo. I've watched the show as a neutral for most of this season. The only housemate I can say I disliked from the start was Nando. That guy just rubbed me off the wrong way even when he began exhibiting his crackhead tendencies. Along the line, I discovered Elikem had more entertainment value than Melvin. Ironically it was the week he was up for eviction and I decided to support him no matter what. Chances are that he's not going to win, but it doesn't change the fact that he brought more to the game than our preferred rep. Truth hurts, doesn't mean it must not be told.

Beniye:
OMG
OMG
na wa o.

Are you talking about Sexy Fox? I've reported her case to the mods on here. Hope she's released soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: just watch them closely...see their body language. I got this info from a very reliable source(friend at multichoice), I wouldn't lie abt it
They might not put the video up on VIP because they are interested in Dellish for TV presentation host or something. How me I go take watch the video bros. I wan see ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Tuso:

Dats a lie..ur strategy no go work tongue
Lol you really bother yourself with what some ppl say on here. A lot of us watch big bro on tv and not via fb n twitter. The same thing one said last time that Elikem said that melvin voted for cleo yet it was false. If she wants to spend her time spreading lies and hate so be it. Anyways Nigeria will be voting for their rep so if she wants them to hate Elikem, it won't really matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

If he really said this, then he's plotting for his downfall. Africa are watching, twitter is buzzing, at the end of the day it MIGHT come back to bite his asz. That's a really bad thing to say and it has killed his game(that's if he really said it)

Pls ooo..@Ochon..Safarigirl is lieing..don't u no her plans..she is strategizing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: After all is said and done, who will win will win. We should base our personal preferences based on countries. I don't subscribe to the fact that we have to shower unconditional love on reps cos they're from our country. I don't understand why Safarigirl had to say Nigerians love to bring down their reps. Why? Just because we highlighted some of their shortcommings? Speaking for myself sha, I've supported every single one of our reps except Bayo. I've watched the show as a neutral for most of this season. The only housemate I can say I disliked from the start was Nando. That guy just rubbed me off the wrong way even when he began exhibiting his crackhead tendencies. Along the line, I discovered Elikem had more entertainment value than Melvin. Ironically it was the week he was up for eviction and I decided to support him no matter what. Chances are that he's not going to win, but it doesn't change the fact that he brought more to the game than our preferred rep. Truth hurts, doesn't mean it must not be told.

Are you talking about Sexy Fox? I've reported her case to the mods on here. Hope she's released soon.
Sexy Fox hope so too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.