Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183524 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
*double post *
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mehn...dellish. Really messed up ooo.....only if she knew....sure she thnks all elikem promise 2 her wld b fulfilled.....icant stop laughing ooo.....even maris sef nw..idont wnt her around melvin wen d game ends.....God dellish fooled a continent....imagine am so pissed.....God idont blame bev nw oooo.....even with all bev spoilt mouth and all she still saw through dellish....melvin is just too humble and cool 2 knw watsup....wen he is out sure hez nt going 2 eva 4give her.....God shez stu.pid.....am serzly boiling....maria is going 2 block me on twitter 2 nite.....just waiting 4 her 2 start replying her tweets.......dellish just lost all....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
jejelolatu: Mehnnnn.....odikwa very embarrasing! Dillish of Life. Please guys, a Nations pride is at stake. Vote Cleo abeg.

Just about 36hours before the votinig lines are closed.

Choi! Gotta give it to Dillish tho, she played a very good game....played Nations join sef.

Its too late.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: At this particular juncture, I thank God I didn't waste one minute voting for Dillish.

Fellow voters, it not too late to switch to Cleo.

Your head dey there jare. I've been voting Cleo all week.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
I mean, even when the fakeasss was up against Maria, despite her so-called "beauty" (which Nigerians tirelessly hyped to the point of National embarrassment), Namibia still voted Maria!
They rejected her a long time ago, mehn! But for Naija? Mbanu. Na to carry her case for head.

Result agbaaala! Result don come out.
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Praise the Lord!

I have been Vindicated!

Naija, YOU JUST GOT PUNKED! grin

Too bad our darling Maria had to pay the price cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thank God i supported cleo this week,though 4 stragetic reason, i still thank God i did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hahaha! Hope we voters r nice now.. I know women just 2 much, i knw wen dy r genuine n fake.. No Namibian inlaw for us, but God has a reason 4 errtin n thank God she has exposed herself.. She's a joke if she tinks Elikem wil win.. When pple criticize it seems we r tryna discriminate.. All d MFing housemates bcum interestin only wen d game z bout 2 end. I never knew any of dem tho.. I am sayin this nt cus m Nigerian i want Melvin 2 win but cos he deserves it.. D oda dae gave dat zimbawean smuggler d moola.. Africa lets vote as 1, doesn't matter on looks, region or how many times a country as won.. We r all 1. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
olegunner: Mehn...dellish. Really messed up ooo.....only if she knew....sure she thnks all elikem promise 2 her wld b fulfilled.....icant stop laughing ooo.....even maris sef nw..idont wnt her around melvin wen d game ends.....God dellish fooled a continent....imagine am so pissed.....God idont blame bev nw oooo.....even with all bev spoilt mouth and all she still saw through dellish....melvin is just too humble and cool 2 knw watsup....wen he is out sure hez nt going 2 eva 4give her.....God shez stu.pid.....am serzly boiling....maria is going 2 block me on twitter 2 nite.....just waiting 4 her 2 start replying her tweets.......dellish just lost all....
Please are you insulting Maria?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Anyways, am sure when melvin comes out and hears everything, he'll make a wise decision cos as far as am concerned both dillish and Maria are in on it,
No wonder she didn't mention Beverly or Melvin in her interview. Its not a coincidence that she was close to Beverly and 'fell in love with melvin' all in d first week.
I hope dillish leaves dis week and ik asks her about dis convo. I need to her her defense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
But wait oo.Melvin also used dillish to get Namibia's vote once and if dillish leaves he will get it.So isn't it mutual?.Are they not using each other?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd: Anyways, am sure when melvin comes out and hears everything, he'll make a wise decision cos as far as am concerned both dillish and Maria are in on it,
No wonder she didn't mention Beverly or Melvin in her interview. Its not a coincidence that she was close to Beverly and 'fell in love with melvin' all in d first week.
I hope dillish leaves dis week and ik asks her about dis convo. I need to her her defense
Actually she has mentioned Beverly a lot in her interviews and watch her google chat after she came out of the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
B for beverly,the best chaser

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Krasid: But wait oo.Melvin also used dillish to get Namibia's vote once and if dillish leaves he will get it.So isn't it mutual?.Are they not using each other?

I won't even call what Melvin did "using" Dillish. They were close and thats why Namibia voted for him. He isn't close with her because he wants her votes. NA WAAA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
sexytabhi: B for beverly,the best chaser

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Shallow2011 don enter for Ghost Mode! grin

*Now singing "Ghost Mode" by Phyno ft. Olamide*

Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Leelee, Leelee
Lekwa fa, Lekwa fa
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
GHOST MODE!!! Dem no dey seee am! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
olegunner: Mehn...dellish. Really messed up ooo.....only if she knew....sure she thnks all elikem promise 2 her wld b fulfilled.....icant stop laughing ooo.....even maris sef nw..idont wnt her around melvin wen d game ends.....God dellish fooled a continent....imagine am so pissed.....God idont blame bev nw oooo.....even with all bev spoilt mouth and all she still saw through dellish....melvin is just too humble and cool 2 knw watsup....wen he is out sure hez nt going 2 eva 4give her.....God shez stu.pid.....am serzly boiling....maria is going 2 block me on twitter 2 nite.....just waiting 4 her 2 start replying her tweets.......dellish just lost all....
Leave her out of this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Shallow2011 don enter for Ghost Mode! grin

Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Leelee, Leelee
Lekwa fa, Lekwa fa
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
GHOST MODE!!! Dem no dey seee am! grin

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin grin
Delicious Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Up until this moment,i never get the full gist,i just dey look..
Oya @spade,@ella.b make una tell me all wetin she talk and the full gist!!
I wan comment but i need to hear first...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: my dear, she didn't play Nigerians, she played AFRICANS

Do you have any idea how many people are team Mellish across Africa? All those housewives and students looking for the perfect ♥ story and she just breaks their hopes and dreams? They gonna seek VENGEANCE and vengeance will come down HARD, team Mellish has been disbanded and most Mellish fans will move to the good half- Melvin.

My dear, Dillish just lost major fans she thought she had, NOBODY likes being deceived.

Even poor Brefo cry she's Ghanaian o...

You can't fake 91 days, welcome to Reality!

GBAM @ bolded. Its impossible for anybody to fake for an entire 91 days. I have to give it to her tho, it took 75 days for her to crack.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: I mean, even when the fakeasss was up against Maria, despite her so-called "beauty" (which Nigerians tirelessly hyped to the point of National embarrassment), Namibia still voted Maria!
They rejected her a long time ago, mehn! But for Naija? Mbanu. Na to carry her case for head.

Result agbaaala! Result don come out.
Shame!
I voted for Maria that wk. I did not even split my vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
My ba3 ran out, after charging na dis delish itch I read..infact dis girl can neva win again..I can imagin ao many fans is jst lost..I can imagine ao speechless & disappointed @sholley2011 must b
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

Too bad our darling Maria had to pay the price cry

It still hurts me so bad!

And Sholay had the guts to write that condescending craapp he wrote to me yesterday, I had to tell him to go ram his face into a brickwall.
Looking back at things, I DON'T regret what I told him, mehn! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
No time no time VOTE DILLISH
waya waya .......KICK FEZA & CLEO
OUT....NO PEACE FOR YHE
WICKED....LET US PRAY FOR DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Krasid: But wait oo.Melvin also used dillish to get Namibia's vote once and if dillish leaves he will get it.So isn't it mutual?.Are they not using each other?
I do not think so. Guy just live his life as it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
. Please don't attack maria cause she said it herself that she doesn't trust dillish with melvin which shows she had no idea of dellish's plan. I believe maria cared about melvin genuinely.... Don't forget to vote cleo ppl...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

GBAM @ bolded. Its impossible for anybody to fake for an entire 91 days. I have to give it to her tho, it took 75 days for her to crack.
The show is getting to an end.Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Can't Bev and Mel just watch the T.V?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oya @safari,give the full gist wey dillish yarn!! The rest no gree answer me..
I trust you!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
bionicdude: dillish said if she knew she would have been friends with elikem from d beginning.she said elikem has more fans than melvin coz he has been saved a lot of tyms.she said if she survives on sunday she is in d final coz of her closeness to elikem.She said the pple in d house currently are anti-naija so there's no way naija's gonna win,she said if melvin thinks he is strong he should leave himself up again and see.she told cleo y did she have a relationship in da house coz she dillish see where her gameplan has taken her.The girl pissed me off

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.