Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,164 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183577 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
As Chasemates edge closer to the finale,
it’s only natural to start “smelling
Biggie’s sweet money” but before that,
the Rubies have to first go through the
last nominations of the Chase next week
in order to be part of the finals like
Elikem (who’s guaranteed a spot after
winning the Chase’s second last HOH
Task today).
However, the Ghanaian didn’t mince any
words yesterday when he told Big
Brother that getting to the finals was
not enough because he was after
winning the money. ”Getting to the final
is not enough. I want to win the prize
money,” he revealed, adding that being
part of the finals would put a smile on
his face but being announced as the
winner would even feel more sweeter.
Well, the tailor is surely on course after
he passed the first test today by winning
arguably the most important HOH Task
in the Chase.
By Monday, other Rubies will join
Elikem depending on the nomination
results. The finals are likely to have six
Chasemates just like last year’s
Stargame.
Do you think Elikem will realize his
dream of winning the prize money on
25th August?
#BORROWED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:

Dillish to cleo---"why get involved with sum1 in d house.I know wat I am doing.Using my rlshp to outside d house to cover up.
I have rights to be friends with any1 I want.Elikem has more fans than Melvin judging with the number of times he's been saved.
If melvin feels he can,he should put himself up again and see what will happen.

Ppl in the house are actually those who don't want 9ja to win again.And getting close to melvin will put me in danger."
Whaaaat? The bolded is the part that pissed me most of all the things she said!!
So she doesnt have a boyfriend outside the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: I mean, even when the fakeasss was up against Maria, despite her so-called "beauty" (which Nigerians tirelessly hyped to the point of National embarrassment), Namibia still voted Maria!
They rejected her a long time ago, mehn! But for Naija? Mbanu. Na to carry her case for head.

Result agbaaala! Result don come out.
Shame!

So true!!. Even namibia saw through dillish. She's a two faced backstabber, but I've got to give her props for fooling the whole continent. No matter what anybody say to discredit her cunny nature, the fact still remains the she FOOLED africa. Chai

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaaat? The bolded is the part that pissed me most of all the things she said!!
So she doesnt have a boyfriend outside the house?

seriously I dunno sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
lekpalicious: But guys you do know that Angelo is doing same thing with Beverley. Why did it take after Hudah,"Annabel",Maria and finally to Beverley and just all of a sudden and out of the blue he is so in love. Truth is a lot of people like Bimp and Angelo have been doing the same thing.
That one, does he know what love is. At his ancient babanla age. He falls too easily abeg but as you said, it was Huddah then Annabelle then Maria before Beverly. Me I don't think he was sucking up to get votes from the get go because that's just stupid being that he should know Kenyans and Namibians have unfortunately been pawns in this big brother game. But oh well...who is sure about this people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Krasid: But wait oo.Melvin also used dillish to get Namibia's vote once and if dillish leaves he will get it.So isn't it mutual?.Are they not using each other?

It's true. She might have played melvin but she and maria made namibia love melvin so it's a win-win situation. I'm not too sad cos I've VOTED for her just once during the bassey eviction era and I REGRET IT. But no yawa, she will leave by God's grace on sunday. At least I voted her for strategic reasons but I'm not mad, I did it for MELVIN

P.S : like @the amaka said, melvin didn't "use" dillish or maria, he was a REAL friend to them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Shallow2011 don enter for Ghost Mode! grin

*Now singing "Ghost Mode" by Phyno ft. Olamide*

Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Ndi ala, Ndi ala
Leelee, Leelee
Lekwa fa, Lekwa fa
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
Fa Chi'rim, Fa Chi'rim
GHOST MODE!!! Dem no dey seee am! grin
Funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

It's true. She might have played melvin but she and maria made namibia love melvin so it's a win-win situation. I'm not too sad cos I've VOTED for her just once during the bassey eviction era and I REGRET IT. But no yawa, she will leave by God's grace on sunday. At least I voted her for strategic reasons but I'm not mad, I did it for MELVIN

P.S : like @the amaka said, melvin didn't "use" dillish or maria, he was a REAL friend to them
@baby ostrich,how did she play melvin?.. He never professed love for her nah..
Yes,he never nominated her but she also never nominated him..
Na 50;50 nah,,
She played Mellish not melvin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:
LOL

LMAOOOOO I don die. These memes are killing me. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wait oooh,so dillish doesnt even have a boyfriend outside the house!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jst see how dillish killed her own game with her own hands,KARMA caught up with her,mehn,naso this girl 4 use our sense carry $300,000 go house,baba God i thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
@mariarocks after all ur rantings so what next? Y all d insults just to buttress the fact that u've always disliked dillish? Go to bb house go drag her out na. Yeye fowl like u.

Waiting for ur response dondy like u. Otondo!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
"She's 'realized' Elikem's fans are larger than Melvin's, so she's rolling with Elikem now".

Infact, now I'm FULLY convinced she's also using Stephen and standing by him because of his money. When the money dries up, she'll also start "rolling" with someone else.

I remember someone - was it Njokusboy or NoName - once called Dillish 'materialistic' last Sunday, and almost got beheaded.

SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
why is sholay not commenting on this matter tho? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
ella.b:

Dillish to cleo---"why get involved with sum1 in d house.I know wat I am doing.Using my rlshp to outside d house to cover up.
I have rights to be friends with any1 I want.Elikem has more fans than Melvin judging with the number of times he's been saved.
If melvin feels he can,he should put himself up again and see what will happen.
Ppl in the house are actually those who don't want 9ja to win again.And getting close to melvin will put me in danger."

I feel used for VOTING DILLISH when bassey came up. Even though I voted her for strategic purposes so that namibia will return the favour when melvin reaches the final. Well I'm glad nigeria went for bassey instead

I hereby apologie to BASSEY, nigga I know you aint reading this but in all, accept my apology. I take solace that I've been voting cleo all week so I'm blissful.

FUCCKK YOU DILLISH!!. Being REAL friends with melvin like bassey would've earned you naija votes but like a cunny sly green snake you're, you chose to string melvin along just to get to the finals. What's wrong in genuinely being friends with melvin?. Will it cost you anything?. It's not as if nigeria will save you if others don't help out with their votes. I'm glad you showed your true self, at least you will smell the cash, but won't touch it.. OMO ALE!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Infact, now I'm FULLY convinced she's also using Stephen and standing by him because of his money.

I remember someone - was it Njokusboy or NoName - once called Dillish 'materialistic' last Sunday, and almost got beheaded.

SMH.

Perhaps so. cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
fork adict:

Really? Miss you too bro. Hwdy?

Hahahaha. You dey see wetin I dey see?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: why is sholay not commenting on this matter tho? grin

His keyboard has melted, his mouse is broken, and his computer has crashed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib:
@baby ostrich,how did she play melvin?.. He never professed love for her nah..
Yes,he never nominated her but she also never nominated him..
Na 50;50 nah,,
She played Mellish not melvin..

She played melvin, africa and mellish fans. Do you mean to tell me that if biggie shows melvin the tape where she said those things to cleo that melvin won't feel hurt?. Melvin thinks she genuinely a GOOD friend of his not knowing she got close to him cos she thinks melvin has more fans and so she aint in "DANGER". Read the story again, she played melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

I feel used for VOTING DILLISH when bassey came up. Even though I voted her for strategic purposes so that namibia will return the favour when melvin reaches the final. Well I'm glad nigeria went for bassey instead

I hereby apologie to BASSEY, nigga I know you aint reading this but in all, accept my apology. I take solace that I've been voting cleo all week so I'm blissful.

FUCCKK YOU DILLISH!!. Being REAL friends with melvin like bassey would've earned you naija votes but like a cunny sly green snake you're, you chose to string melvin along just to get to the finals. What's wrong in genuinely being friends with melvin?. Will it cost you anything?. It's not as if nigeria will save you if others don't help out with their votes. I'm glad you showed your true self, at least you will smell the cash, but won't touch it.. OMO ALE!!

No mind the babe. So, na fake since? Thank God say I talk say I go like make Cleo win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
meggy 11: @mariarocks after all ur rantings so what next? Y all d insults just to buttress the fact that u've always disliked dillish? Go to bb house go drag her out na. Yeye fowl like u.

Waiting for ur response dondy like u. Otondo!!!!!!!
My friend SHUT YOUR DIRTY INCONSEQUENTIAL TRAP UP. Me dondy/fowl/otondo?? I don't blame your fagggot ridden self. God punish you fooool. And YES! I have earned the right to rant. Shebi I have warned the likes of pests like you to never insult me. Say something rude to me again, your own don finish with your room temperature IQ. Absolute imbecilee.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
This beverly sef can be very annoying,how will she tie towel alone and all the HMs tickle her..with her pant that looks like dillish' face grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
alexumeho: You people should understand that it is a GAME....they re not there for love ....they all want to take the 300k..Dillish is just smart, is unfortunate she just voiced out her strategy, Most of them in the house do same,or you think Bev is stupid following Angelo....SA vote is the ish, I still like her and won't regret why I voted for her

She should've kept it to herself. She goofed. Ok, now that she's spilled it, it's gonna cost her thousand of fans/votes if not millions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
No updates,haba!!
Today is officially 'BLACK FRIDAY'.. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ok. Dellish voiced out her strategy agreed ,that was dumb of her at this stage of the game. But my personal analysis from what is reported she said doesn't warrant all the attack on her after all she never said emphatically she is using Melvin for votes. It's reported she said at this point ekikem is more popular and remaining housemate want Nigeria out. How many of us will reject a free ride n opt to trek in the wilderness? God knows the answer in our hearts.
Afterall biggie never gave a rule against such strategy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mariarocks:
My friend SHUT YOUR DIRTY INCONSEQUENTIAL TRAP UP. Me dondy/fowl/otondo. I don't blame your fagggot ridden self. God punish you fooool. And YES! I have earned the right to rant. Shebi I have warned the likes of pests like you to never insult me. Say something rude to me again, your own don finish with your room temperature IQ. Absolute slowpoke.

Mehn, when you even say "Room Temperature IQ", some might even think you mean it in KELVIN.

Just say "Mono-digit IQ", cuz that's what fits that poster more.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
@kslib
Sorry had a low ba3.

Can anyone confirm to me that they watched dillish say all this tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
The past 75 days have not been any easy
for Elikem as he had to put up with
being nominated so many times and
being threatened with a disqualification
after his ugly fight with Tanzania’s
Nando, but he has managed to make
history this afternoon after becoming
the first Ghanaian to make it to the Big
Brother Finale!
The tailor and actor managed this feat
after coming out tops in the HOH Task.
He’s not up this week meaning that he’s
not going anywhere on Sunday. He’ll
resume his HOH duties on Monday a day
when the last nominations of the Chase
will be held and as a HOH he’ll have the
privilege to save himself should he be
nominated.
It was clear that Housemates knew the
importance of winning next week’s HOH
because before Biggie made the
announcement in the lounge, everyone
seemed to be emotional.
“Congratulations, the Head Of House for
next week is…Elikem,” Big Brother
roared through the speakers. Unlike
previous wins, Elikem didn’t make any
celebrations nor screams, he seemed
emotional and just smiled while the
other Rubies like Feza and Dillish
congratulated him. Dillish told him that
his country must be proud of him and
she wished she were in his shoes.
This week is arguably one of the best for
the Ghanaian because he also made
history by becoming the first Chasemate
to win the ‘Power Of No’ and HOH in
one week!
Well, we now have one finalist, who’ll
join him? Share with us.
#BORROWED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Mehn, when you even say "Room Temperature IQ", some might even think you mean it in KELVIN.

Just say "Mono-digit IQ", cuz that's what fits that poster more.

LMAO. @Mono-digit IQ. Next time

Mehn why this thing change my thing to slowpoke. Na IMBE.CILE I write tscheww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
***LAFIN IN FULANI, ROLIN ON THE FLOOR,***HEHEHEHEKIKIKIKIKIKI

EVRYBODY CLAIMD TO HV BN VOTIN CLEO FRM D STRT....LIARS!!!

DELICIOS DILLISHgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
drulbaba: . Please don't attack maria cause she said it herself that she doesn't trust dillish with melvin which shows she had no idea of dellish's plan. I believe maria cared about melvin genuinely.... Don't forget to vote cleo ppl...

Did maria really say that?pls wat made her say it?tell me abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.