Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179217 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

Ok,he is a glutton.do us a favour and stop attracting attention....N:B,ShuT the FvcK UP!!!

You are the one that needs to stuff all your orifices with broken bottles.

Meanwhile I was watching the highlight show and saw housemates dancing to a tune extracted from the book of revelations which goes 'Amen Amen, blessings and glory. Wisdom thanksgiving, and hono.....'

All the housemates made me laff to their dance steps. But I found Elikems the funniest. Been a long time I last had a wow moment like dis

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Thanks kslib dearie.I'm a sis tho not a bro. I love ur sense of humour.
Oh,my bad!!! Welcome sister..
Sometimes i just guess the gender of a poster based on how the username sounds..lol
If you wanna add ur gender to usr name,you can edit your profile and specify..
All the same,welcome..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin and bev cnt say our national pledge.nawa ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cleo still singing and the housemate's attention is fully focused on her..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Guys tanx for d update.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bev:: i have a confession to make.. I love angel collins but he's full of shit but i still love him cos he's full of shit..
**Angelo smiles**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
See dillish boobs.. Wheeeew!!!
That jacuzzi is a lucky bastard esp the water around her chest area..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bev sitting angelo's lap and the water turns Milky,e be like say my guy don release oooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls did angelo sing his national anthem?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bev::: I have a confession. I wanna be the mother of Angelo's kids..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Bev sitting angelo's lap and the water turns Milky,e be like say my guy don release oooo..
hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin:: I have a confession,i really did start having feelings for maria before she left...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
dominique:

Someone (Som) said Melvin is not the best naija rep, someone else (Spade) said Kevin was indeed the best, you jumped out fron nowhere that what has Kevin achieved since he won? So if its not about Melvin, pray tell what the hell is it about? Weather you admit or not, Spade's revelation that Kevin is better than Melvin hurts you to the bone marrow, else what's the cause of the outburst?
The way you equate fame with achievement shows how very shallow you are.
Seems you're an ignorant fellow if you don't know its the wealthiest that commit acts of insurance fraud/tax evasion and stuff. And who the hell are you to tell me to keep quiet? If you don't want to be quoted, kindly move over to diaries.

Pray, who is this chatterbox??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cleo:: i have a confession,i have been having some dreams about a nigga in this house..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
omonime:

Na wenti. What is your problem or headache with melvin. I beg give the boy a break. What is all this hate for. U know am persinally abi he snatch ur girlfriend or maybe he was picked over u for this BBA show because me never see where somebody dey hate person dat does not know ur existence. Maybe u want show skills say u sabi yab. Look here hate abuse condemne MELVIN is the winner of BBA 8. I have said severally and am repeating it again. MELVIN ODUAH is the winner of BBA8. If u wan die make u die. I spit u throwey. God forbid bad thing like u. SHALOM

LMAO. This trash, coming from a supposed man of God? Talking like a tout? Who should be advocating for peace on here if not you? But you had to add fuel to the inferno? What church do you pastor you creep? In fact it doesn't matter. Is this how your father in the lord tsught you to behave? You quack? You disgust me you stinking hypocrite.

And to think I wss even using your shalom thingy? The last time I used it will be the last time I will ever use it till this thread dies.

Stoopid pastor wey dey look big brother instead to dey read hin bible. I bet you even downloaded Bengelo's and nandos sex clip.

In other Big Brother news, Angelo don fresh o. He is a sharp contrast to what he looked like on day1

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
melvin : i have a confession i really started having feeling for maria B/4 she left.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
So angelo never wan gree confess say he don release for jacuzzi,hence the Milky nature of the water...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny:
Lol wetin?
O Boy Na Boooby I see o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmm I think beverly has really fallen for angelo o and to me he is not in love with her. Anyways she seems to be a strong lady. She can handle the heart break.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Cleo:: i have a confession,i have been having some dreams about a nigga in this house..
Haha I laugh in chinese.
Hakeem is in trouble.

Dillish--"I have a confession to make,I dint shower for 2 days in DH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp no get confession?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Melvin:: I have a confession,i really did start having feelings for maria before she left...
I no hear this one ooooh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Melvin:: I have a confession,i really did start having feelings for maria before she left...
Mellish fans go blame alcohol 4 d statement.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prinze Elly: O Boy Na Boooby I see o
lol! Abeg I be girl ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
@joyskady,abeg help us check who dey lead the % for that one campaign video thingy cos the way the camera man take dey show dillish fresh,tear-leather, well built boobs,e be like say she don dey lead Melvin since she pull shirt..
Abeg check...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tips for First time posters to be noticed on this thread:
1. Quote Fork Addict's post and insult him, positive that he will reply back.
2. Hail the leader of your team.
3. If the leader doesnt see it, purposely quote their posts adding LOLs or call them dearies.
4. Having been inducted/noticed, spam the thread with LOL, Dearie, Kisses etc without doing updates or joining in analysing thereby taking up space.
5. After your 2mins of fame, back to ghostmode/irrelevancy.
6. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Mellish fans go blame alcohol 4 d statement.lol
He aint even drunk sef.. They might wanna use another line..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Haha I laugh in chinese.
Hakeem is in trouble.

Dillish--"I have a confession to make,I dint shower for 2 days in DH.

Imagine, 2 days shocked
Omoh leave dat beauty mata
..dat is dirt personified. Imagine the stench * why seun no wan put more emoticons nah*
A lady if not 2x a day shud at least baff once a day haba...she no for confess o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny:
I no hear this one ooooh!
Seriously?
Na wa.I heard it o.

And I'm glad I heard it(just in case some ppl start saying crap)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some of d people insulting dem cnt even sing our national anthem talkless of saying d pledge.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp confessed that he was in love with natasha but cud not express it cos him dey fear say she go beat am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
I go see wetin Mellish people go talk now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.