Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,603 members, 7,847,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179569 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: Some of d people insulting dem cnt even sing our national anthem talkless of saying d pledge.
excuses excuses excuses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: Tips for First time posters to be noticed on this thread:
1. Quote Fork Addict's post and insult him, positive that he will reply back.
2. Hail the leader of your team.
3. If the leader doesnt see it, purposely quote their posts adding LOLs or call them dearies.
4. Having been inducted/noticed, spam the thread with LOL, Dearie, Kisses etc without doing updates or joining in analysing thereby taking up space.
5. After your 2mins of fame, back to ghostmode/irrelevancy.
6. Shalom

I don quote u dearie. :* I hope I get my two minutes of fame now. I love u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Seriously?
Na wa.I heard it o.

And I'm glad I heard it(just in case some ppl start saying crap)
Well,Elikem just mentioned Maria's name and Melvin just splashed some water on him...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny:
I no hear this one ooooh!
he said it after d akara confession
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Agbgift: Melvin jst told dillish he will give her smtin before she goes to namiba. I dnt hear wat he whispered into her ear abt d tin. Abeg who hear the tin, abeg tell us.

Abeg peeps wetin melvin talk say em go give dillish b4 she goes back to Namibia?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Haha I laugh in chinese.
Hakeem is in trouble.

Dillish--"I have a confession to make,I dint shower for 2 days in DH.

Dillish na dirty before na. To bath na wahala 4 her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: Some of d people insulting dem cnt even sing our national anthem talkless of saying d pledge.

They are not insults dear, but #fact# chillax we all love Bev...haba

Love the sinner. Hate the sin( generally speaking),
And this goes for the other HMS
Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
aodis:

Abeg peeps wetin melvin talk say em go give dillish b4 she goes back to Namibia?
friendly kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella: How can a Nigerian not know the Nigerian pledge? ok y'all, that's all sorts of wrong.

Many Nigerians can't sing d national anthem and plent many Nigerians can't recite d pledge,So she still try.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
justloveme: he said it after d akara confession
ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
demelza: Tips for First time posters to be noticed on this thread:
1. Quote Fork Addict's post and insult him, positive that he will reply back.
2. Hail the leader of your team.
3. If the leader doesnt see it, purposely quote their posts adding LOLs or call them dearies.
4. Having been inducted/noticed, spam the thread with LOL, Dearie, Kisses etc without doing updates or joining in analysing thereby taking up space.
5. After your 2mins of fame, back to ghostmode/irrelevancy.
6. Shalom
LWTMB!! LMFAO!!!
1. Ab..e
2. K..ib
3. A-K
4. Ab..e again
5. Now this is where the shiit got hilarious
6. Shalom 2u2 u crazy dude....ROTFL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I go see wetin Mellish people go talk now.
Mellish still dey exist?.. I doubt..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. This trash, coming from a supposed man of God? Talking like a tout? Who should be advocating for peace on here if not you? But you had to add fuel to the inferno? What church do you pastor you creep? In fact it doesn't matter. Is this how your father in the lord tsught you to behave? You quack? You disgust me you stinking hypocrite.

And to think I wss even using your shalom thingy? The last time I used it will be the last time I will ever use it till this thread dies.

Stoopid pastor wey dey look big brother instead to dey read hin bible. I bet you even downloaded Bengelo's and nandos sex clip.

In other Big Brother news, Angelo don fresh o. He is a sharp contrast to what he looked like on day1
@Fork Addict, I beg cool down....... "Touch Not My Annointed"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cleo's confession was that she is hungry....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
goldylock:

I don quote u dearie. :* I hope I get my two minutes of fame now. I love u
U jst need 2 av anya ime nmuo 2b able 2 decipher dat post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
thatchick:

Many Nigerians can't sing d national anthem and plent many Nigerians can't recite d pledge,So she still try.
What is wrong is wrong. That many Nigerians can't sing the National Anthem is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Its called politics demelza.very necessary.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I go see wetin Mellish people go talk now.
Some r saying,"did anyone notice that its when dillish mentioned steven,melvin mentioned maria?"..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Any other update?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
aodis:

He whispered it into dillish's ears(even tho it made her hor.ny).

Seun I said ho.rny not hot.
Urgh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

Some r saying,"did anyone notice that its when dillish mentioned steven,melvin mentioned maria?"..lol
those people are pathetic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
My people una good night o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
tuktudicko:
U jst need 2 av anya ime nmuo 2b able 2 decipher dat post

I have anya ime nmuo n I did decipher d post. Maybe u need anya ime nmuo to decipher mine. Abeg which one u be team leader for make I know how many more seconds of fame I get.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin grin Who are those still arguing about this naa? I have said it. Melvin is for Maria...Dillish is for da money. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Agbgift: My people una good night o.

My sis goodnight, make I follow sleep...
Night peeps...enuff fighting u hear
Shalom for real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

wetin my eyes no go see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
The words bout finale coming from elikem's mouth don tire me walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:

It's obvious they both like each other.But there is too much obstacles in their way.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella: How can a Nigerian not know the Nigerian pledge? ok y'all, that's all sorts of wrong.

LOL...too bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
just_damiĀ®:

I am not a melvin fan,,,know that,and the reason for calling u an idiat is just to another way to say "for gods sake u should knw what diary sessions are for"
Finally,ur post was making sense until number 5 and 6...***shaking my head*** if only u went to secondary school
If u write reasonably,nobody would attack you

I will skip the secondary school bull sheet cos it doesn't make any sense responding to that.

Like I am bothered about the attack? Fork Addict don't give 2 forks. Just so you know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
What is wrong is wrong. That many Nigerians can't sing the National Anthem is no excuse.

Yea what is wrong is wrong,but I still maintain she tried,giving a country wia 10% of d poulation can't recite d national anthem correctly not to talk of d pledge.She tried.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin doesn't love maria.he only says he does or act like he does to get back at dillish. To make her jealous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.