Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179200 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Melvin doesn't love maria.he only says he does or act like he does to get back at dillish. To make her jealous.

Na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Maria and Melvin would be the hit couple...Dillish and USD 300, 000 wouldn't be a bad one too wink grin

Ouch! She may go this Sunday lipsrsealed cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
abuze: Melvin doesn't love maria.he only says he does or act like he does to get back at dillish. To make her jealous.

Hehehe here we go grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by thatchick: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013

How do u know this?do u live in his heart or are u his confidant?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
thatchick:

I just tire oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
My pple una weldon .i hope all d various camps don by champagne ahead of celebrations wen their chosen one wins .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
thatchick:

ok first of all I'm not a dillish fan in anyway.she's not all that. Why didn't melvin show her all the love he claims to have for her when she was in the house? It does not make sense to me. Sha.my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
does that means the Almighty Melvin is a pretender?or is he a hypocrite? Eish sum Mellish tins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella:
excuses excuses excuses.

I tell you o... People make excuses for everything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Na Wa O...Just See what Beveley is displaying.chaiii...Angelo wey Maria Reject Publicly Fa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
tuktudicko:
Y is it dat u term evryone against u as being a member of d melvin's extremist group?
Mehn! Ur rants here are becoming irritating and annoying cos u r only grasping at straws...
Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely enjoying the verbal exchange buh ur replies r always boring and u keep repeating d same tin over and over again...

4rm where I've been observing 4rm the melvin extremist group r sure whooping ur asss
grin

And you say you are not a member of the Melvin extremist group? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Naija una don Finally send Rep Go BBA....hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prinze Elly: Na Wa O...Just See what Beveley is displaying.chaiii...Angelo wey Maria Reject Publicly Fa.
what did she say again? Kai,this girl no go kill us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Beverley Officially Begging Angelo For Sex...Now this ain't Funny Anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny: what did she say again? Kai,this girl no go kill us
refer to the Post Above
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prinze Elly: Beverley Officially Begging Angelo For Sex...Now this ain't Funny Anymore
Eh? Crying#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nigeria Girls Should Be BAN FROM BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Wat is Bev & Angelo talking about under the blanket
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny:
Eh? Crying#
You won't beleive it, kaiiii,the whole Scenario ain't funny anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
dre11: Wat is Bev & Angelo talking about under the blanket
Sex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by PrinzeElly: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
dre11: Wat is Bev & Angelo talking about under the blanket
Your Beloved Beverley Begging A Man For Sex on a Continental T.V Show...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Is it true or you guys are joking?

She dey beg?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
Prinze Elly: You won't beleive it, kaiiii,the whole Scenario ain't funny anymore.
I'm not doubting, I'm just embarassed! The girl de fall our hand
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Whenever Bev keeps telling angelo she wants to be d mother of his kids,it frightens me.He doesn't respond.she should keep quiet at times.
Beverly----i want u sexually and I know u said No but pls can u make it happen?".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
dominique:

Someone (Som) said Melvin is not the best naija rep, someone else (Spade) said Kevin was indeed the best, you jumped out fron nowhere that what has Kevin achieved since he won? So if its not about Melvin, pray tell what the hell is it about? Weather you admit or not, Spade's revelation that Kevin is better than Melvin hurts you to the bone marrow, else what's the cause of the outburst?
The way you equate fame with achievement shows how very shallow you are.
Seems you're an ignorant fellow if you don't know its the wealthiest that commit acts of insurance fraud/tax evasion and stuff. And who the hell are you to tell me to keep quiet? If you don't want to be quoted, kindly move over to diaries.

Not again, from what you have said so far, its obvious, you are a goat, not just any goat, a domestic one at that, spade said kevin is the best rep naija has had so far, I disagreed and said it was uti and I gave my reasons, I even went ahead to say melvin has not won so he can't be compared with yet..
Lolzz, even if spade did say kevin was better than melvin (which is wat ur gelatinous brain inferred), why should I be bothered, is kevin a rep in this BBA?? You think everybody is as obsessed and unimaginative as you, is melvin going to give me a dime of the money if he wins??
Aint you just a complete blockhead and a mindless freak to think that every post on this thread by a melvin fan (ofcourse I am one) is about him, because you are so eager to shoot down any object that you think is in his favour.
Mrs deep, owk differentiate btw fame and achievement, don't they go hand in hand, kevin was famous because he won BBA, isn't dat an achievement..
Owk now wendall was wealthy and was still arrested for fraud and insurance and its wealthy people that get arrested for such.... Lolzzzzz, I am arguing with a mo.ron... I didn't say you shouldn't quote me, quote me at ur own peril, I won't be merciful next time.. Nd when next you want to quote me, do it when I am online..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Melvin:: I have a confession,i really did start having feelings for maria before she left...
did u see these?jus before she left
Hmmmmmmm
abuze: ok first of all I'm not a dillish fan in anyway.she's not all that. Why didn't melvin show her all the love he claims to have for her when she was in the house? It does not make sense to me. Sha.my opinion.
true feelings doesn't spark in a few time,it develop gradually except if u expect him 2 have been infactuated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: Is it true or you guys are joking?

She dey beg?
Yes she did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:
Whenever Bev keeps telling angelo she wants to be d mother of his kids,it frightens me.He doesn't respond.she should keep quiet at times.
Beverly----i want u sexually and I know u said No but pls can u make it happen?".
she's too desperate.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
ninnyanny:
I'm not doubting, I'm just embarassed! The girl de fall our hand
didn't u hear what her mother said SHE IS PROUD OF HER
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
skipofem: did u see these?jus before she left Hmmmmmmm true feelings doesn't spark in a few time,it develop gradually except if expect him 2 have been infactuated.

Shikena.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Seriouly i don tire 4 dis gal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.