Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183695 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE, I'M VOTING FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD #REASON.... STRATEGY NONI
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella:
It's working now...thanks smiley

That's good. Create away. And keep them votes pouring in cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
NAMIBIA WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR NEXT YEAR #VOTE DILLISH FOR STRATEGIC REASON PLEASE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
mike404: NAMIBIA WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR NEXT YEAR #VOTE DILLISH FOR STRATEGIC REASON PLEASE!!!

Dude, enough already. You've been saying this for 4 hours instead of voting.
You read like an automated spam bot now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
I still dey remember that prophesy talk wey bev aunty talk for their family vid sha.. The aunty say "dem don already see am spiritually before she come BBA"..
I no know weda na top 5 she dey talk abi na the moola but she used the word "CROWN",So its safe to assume its the 300,000$...
Most senior Pastor elder @omonime don see melvin for spiritual as the winner but bev aunty sef don see bev for spiritual as the winner..
Its the battle of spirituality.. Who will be the spiritual octopus..
Is it our very own @omonime or is it @bev's aunty..
We all will know in a week's time..
All izz well!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOOL! THAT'S STILL GREAT NEWS. But I saw Tz campaigning for Melvin
on fb tz is campaigning for bev. Its all good,bev is our own and we love her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
mike404: NAMIBIA WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR NEXT YEAR #VOTE DILLISH FOR STRATEGIC REASON PLEASE!!!
What is wrong with this one undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
witches n wizards, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Actually it'll work in Melvin's favour if SA and Bots vote for Bev and even if she gets TZ voting for her, ROA won't go to her So the SADC votes will be slit just enough to favour him. SADC is actually not thinking clearly cos of hate, if they all support Cleo then we would actually have a problem. Also if she somehow wins its all good, the money is coming to 9ja. Its a win win situation for us actually
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
lmfao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
ninnyanny: on fb tz is campaigning for bev. Its all good,bev is our own and we love her

While on Twitter TZ is campaigning for Melvin.
Better to just vote massively across those areas for Melvin instead of taking chances sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shadyy45: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2013

E neva do? time neva reach for you to get over Nigeria voting Dillish and start voting Melvin? If you kno say you won dey disturb here with this Dillish mata, better comot for here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

While on Twitter TZ is campaigning for Melvin.
Better to just vote massively across those areas for Melvin instead of taking chances sha.
eh that one de.sweet dreams dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2013
ninnyanny: on fb tz is campaigning for bev. Its all good,bev is our own and we love her

As long as Naija brings this money, I will not send.

It will be the first time if countries vote Bev but her own country didn't. Lol AWKWARD + that will be another finale record for her.

I am still voting Melvin though. If there were two winners, I would vote Bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Am on page 1440 embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2013
She na only me watch am, dillish and Melvin are so into each other on a more serious note! Abeg make una no finish me, I no kuku be merllish fan. Melvin to dillish do you have any secret lover? I dint get her response. Dillish to melvin. Do you have a secret lover? I couldn't get his response either! Abeg who watch am!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Its Monday already
Today marks the beginning of an intensive campaign for mighty Melvin soon to be the king of this year BBA
As you vote may God provide money, patience, tolerance, the time and every tin possible to vote for our BOY!!
Less talk more voting!!
Btw I don finish ma credit o @kslib, @ocho, @spade, @mariarocks, @itsmodella infact evry evry make unna send me credit na *winks*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2013
@bizbloke,i dey road dey come ooo.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
For those that wants to register multiple voting accounts on the official website. There's a trick that will allow you register without having to go through the stress of creating so many emails. You'll be able to register any amount of account without creating a single email address.

There's a website '' ************'' it does the trick. When you get to where you register on the bba website. When they ask for your email just type ************* For example, you can type the email as ***********or ************* you can use absolutely anything you want as long as you can remember it. After filling everything on the bba website. Go to ********no registration needed. Just search for the name of the email you registered with on bba website. E.g ************and you'll see your inbox with dstv email waiting for you just click the link inside and activate youR bba account, that's all. You can repeat the step with different email combination to register more accounts. Thanks

#TEAMMELVIN

TEAM DILLISH and TEAM BEV and TEAM ELI, please note this and do same

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2013
@Anderush,thanks.. E work.. I don begin flex under Akpors...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:10am On Aug 19, 2013
Handy Manny:

The way you Melvin fans carrying on its as if you are afraid he won't get Nigeria's vote. Why the frenzy? Melvin will surely get Nigeria's vote na other countries wahala dey and don't tell me you guys are relying on AAV please. Vote Melvin and chill. Let God do his bit too.

AAV has already proven to be a failure. I doubt anybody here still has faith in a lost cause like AAV.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2013
I'll urge us to create accounts under Kennedy, Ugochukwu, Akpors, Tarzan, Elisabeth and vote massively regardless of what people are saying on facebook and Twitter. You never know we might get lucky and snatched one or two of those.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD CHILD.. God bless you plenty cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2013
lol.
Kslib: I still dey remember that prophesy talk wey bev aunty talk for their family vid sha.. The aunty say "dem don already see am spiritually before she come BBA"..
I no know weda na top 5 she dey talk abi na the moola but she used the word "CROWN",So its safe to assume its the 300,000$...
Most senior Pastor elder @omonime don see melvin for spiritual as the winner but bev aunty sef don see bev for spiritual as the winner..
Its the battle of spirituality.. Who will be the spiritual octopus..
Is it our very own @omonime or is it @bev's aunty..
We all will know in a week's time..
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2013
Ayab1203: A whole 75 naira from my airtime, for person wen no go give me shi shi wen dem win. Well God dey sha.

Lol. God go replenish your pocket.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I'll urge us to create accounts under Kennedy, Ugochukwu, Akpors, Tarzan, Elisabeth and vote massively regardless of what people are saying on facebook and Twitter. You never know we might get lucky and snatched one or two of those.

Don't forget to update your profile and put your preferred country.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Seriously that midfield needs reinforcement. The last time we bought a proper midfielder was 2007, forking 6 years ago. The rate at which we get run over in midfield especially by mid - bottom table clubs is alarming.

Finally.. You see what I've been wailing about. Moyes went after those he can't get and left our midfield begging for attention. When we meet tough oppositions, I can't imagine how our midfield will be mesmerized
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong: Its Monday already
Today marks the beginning of an intensive campaign for mighty Melvin soon to be the king of this year BBA
As you vote may God provide money, patience, tolerance, the time and every tin possible to vote for our BOY!!
Less talk more voting!!
Btw I don finish ma credit o @kslib, @ocho, @spade, @mariarocks, @itsmodella infact evry evry make unna send me credit na *winks*

I no dey trust una Nigerians. You may use it to vote Dillish grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: @Anderush,thanks.. E work.. I don begin flex under Akpors...

Flex away my brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2013
shadyy45:

E neva do? time neva reach for you to get over Nigeria voting Dillish and start voting Melvin? If you kno say you won dey disturb here with this Dillish mata, better comot for here.
YOU DEY MAD NI ABI YOU WAN MAKE I SELAAAAP YOU angry VOTE FOR MISS WORLD #DILLISH IS THE PASSWORD THIS WEEK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2013
The prophesy... The crown on Beverly's head....

Time to drop 20 more votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Don't forget to update your profile and put your preferred country.
pls how can I created dis account so I can use it and vote. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.