Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183682 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:

Please whose Territory is "Ugochukwu"?

You can trust me when I say it's definately not Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Let me just tell you Elikem will be the first to walk on sunday. tongue

Don't be so sure. It might be Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: @bizbloke,i dey road dey come ooo.

Lol. Beta arrive quick o. Queen mother don dey mark names. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2013
mystikal:

why would they be shocked when thats already the consensus here.
You hv got to be kidding me to say u haven't seen a few who are so certain he is loosing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:08am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Akpors eh? Ok oh! I hope you know say dem go fit detect your IP address and know say you be Ngozi and not Akpors?
Yea,i sure say dem get enough time to begin detect ip.. Detect ko, detest ni...
Now lets assume they do,I sure know how to HideMyAss,ok...
My sister,you are fighting a lost battle. Do i look like someone that can be talked out of doing what i'm doing..? Lol..
Better save all this effort wey you dey use take stop me from Akporsing for Melvin to take do another thing like pound yam,fry garri or better still blow whistle with your mouth..lolgrin grin
All izz well!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2013
Na Who dey beg Forkadict . . .Make una free am make him go do him worse . . .Na by like so . . .

Meanwhile guyz . .abeg make una pass me that coded chin Chin . . . We go use crowd take Conquer Africa whatever beaf dem get against us. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
My sister,you are fighting a lost battle. Do i look like someone that can be talked out of doing what i'm doing..? Lol..
Better save all this effort wey you dey use take stop me from Akporsing for Melvin to take do another thing like pound yam,fry garri or better still blow whistle with your mouth..lolgrin grin
All izz well!!

!

Yes o, don't let anyone stop you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

How I go send you credit on here? grin. Before you go see am, @Kslib and biz bloke don load am finish grin

Lmao. We go see am before you even buy am. No try us sha, our mirror never crack. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
You lie, I recall when you guyz swore "ugochukwu" territory will fall for Bassey whether they liked it or not when the issue came about who to save, Bassey or Dillish but we(GH) stood to our grounds that it will go for Pokello. It Ðoes not take a genius to put the pieces together.

Bros you slow gan. Just go and check the participating countries and see which is closest to Ugochukwu.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg make una no forget to vote under Rukewe also...
The most important ones for now na Akpors ooo..
Make una dey run the two..
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2013
BizBloke:

Lol. Beta arrive quick o. Queen mother don dey mark names. cheesy

No wahala.. Hope say una never begin drink Red akamu ooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2013
Me don dey nack correct Akpaco for Akpors head since ooo!! . . .no time to waste !!

Hallelujah !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

And don't forget there is something called an IP address.

My IP address isn't geographically in Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks to all those giving me shout out for my birthday,make una no vex,I go reply una one after the otherlata in the morning,sleep don dey catch me @Kslib and @ItsModella tanxguyz
#Thank You Lord for this day 19 08 19-- tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Bro, if you do not trust anyone here, please trust me when I say ugochukwu isn't Ghana
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:18am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Why evils na? grin grin grin
Huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Don't be so sure. It might be Melvin.
Oooooh go away and leave me alone tongue angry. Its neither Bev or Melvin. Elikem is walking first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Dude give it up already. Ojoro no dey work. What we should do is to vote normal and have faith. What will be, would be.

This is normal voting. It's the same process, it'll work, we just need enough people to implement it. And about the ip thing, it doesn't matter as long as you change your country in your profile. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!!!

Lol......very funny but remember OJORO NO DEY WORK. That your nyash wey you say you sabi cover hope you know say dem get people wey go still fit find your nyash?

Dalu oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Yes o, Rukere is very important. The other group is targeting that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!!!

Looool.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You can trust me when I say it's definately not Ghana.
Ok.... But why won't you guyz tell me? Is it a national secret or sumfin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:20am On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: Thanks to all those giving me shout out for my birthday,make una no vex,I go reply una one after the otherlata in the morning,sleep don dey catch me @Kslib and @ItsModella tanxguyz
23 is the missing number..
Good night...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: Thanks to all those giving me shout out for my birthday,make una no vex,I go reply una one after the otherlata in the morning,sleep don dey catch me @Kslib and @ItsModella tanxguyz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GOD'S SPEED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
No wahala.. Hope say una never begin drink Red akamu ooo..

No ooo. E still dey chill for container.

Lwkm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong:
Common I sed whisper not kiss nah
Its my ear no be my mouth jor! grin grin

The stench is sickening, it will affect you even when I whisper grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

This is normal voting. It's the same process, it'll work, we just need enough people to implement it. And about the ip thing, it doesn't matter as long as you change your country in your profile. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

Simply using countless available VPN softwares should do the trick . . .
Kslib: @ostrich,check ya inbox..
Na wa ooo,your name long sotey gmail carry your PM put for SPAM..

LMAO. Sent you a mail. Check wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy birthday, Wild Child. More positive and better +1's.

And thanks for this wonderful thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2013
jmaine: Na Who dey beg Forkadict . . .Make una free am make him go do him worse . . .Na by like so . . .

Meanwhile guyz . .abeg make una pass me that coded chin Chin . . . We go use crowd take Conquer Africa whatever beaf dem get against us. cool

That chin-chin no dey work. The only chin-chin wey dey work na the one wey you dey chop to cure ya hunger. See eh, just vote normal way. That OJORO don fail so tey, e don lost im credibility.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2013
People Botswana is voting for Beverley shocked shocked shocked, SA may too, Team Nando and Bimp too. We may just be surprised on finale

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Hahaha @ Rukewe. Na Urhobo kingdom be that sha. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.