Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183085 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy birthday to WILD CHILD,wishing you maany more years of happiness in good wealth and sound health.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA: The prophesy... The crown on Beverly's head....

Time to drop 20 more votes.

How you fit drop 20 votes when you dey vote per hour undecided tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2013
UNA DEY THINK SAY I NO GET SENSE WEN I SAY MAKE WE VOTE BIMP, NOW WEY MISS WORLD DON REACH FINAL UNA WAN COME ABANDON AM HABA MAKE WE VOTE THE GIRL AND WAIT FOR THE RETURN FAVOUR NEXT YEAR ABI SHE NOR BE DELICIOUS DILLISH AGAIN "I GO SCHOOL NO MEAN SAY NA ME GET SENSE PASS"

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I'll urge us to create accounts under Kennedy, Ugochukwu, Akpors, Tarzan, Elisabeth and vote massively regardless of what people are saying on facebook and Twitter. You never know we might get lucky and snatched one or two of those.
Kwaaaaaaa...... I tot I told you somone posted your ish on facebook abi?
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania
Elisabeth/Elizabeth= Ethiopia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2013
jumong pan: pls how can I created dis account so I can use it and vote. Thanks

Ask AndreRush. He's the one that knows
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy birthday @Wild shild,may God add more years to your life..
May everything you start or participate in be a huge success just like this thread..
May good things and favour rush you just like we all rushed page 1111 and 1000..

May God ban all the trouble makers in your life that want to derail your progress just like how mukina has banned peeps here..
May God Modify your failures and Submit the real blessings you deserve..
May God give you the strenght to always be Bold and do the right thing..
May God make you a huge blessing and motivation to others that people will always continue to Quote you everywhere you go...
May success always follow you everywhere you go like MTN..

Lastly,May God make every aspect of your life interesting and fun just like how this thread has been..
And bro,no matter what happens,
Always remember,
All izz welll!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2013
easyflex:

Don't waste too much money voting melvin under 9ja cos he will definitely win 9ja votes.
U can Rather vote him under ROA (rest of africa) @ the rate of #15 naira per sms on this number : +2783 1421 00414 .
I have already earmarked 1,500 (that's 100 votes )on this line. So let's do it people .....

Dude it would still count as a nigerian vote because your number would have +234 in front of it. That is if they don't cancel your vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2013
GOING BACK TO MA NORMAL GHOST MODE angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania

Let me just tell you Elikem will be the first to walk on sunday. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Happy Birthday IK wild child cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Let me just tell you Elikem will be the first to walk on sunday. tongue
I hear you Bros, "What will be will be" ....... On a more serious note of all the names why "Ugochukwu"For Ghana?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Tah bafuo, nobody cares about you, if you like vote the already evicted denzel.. You can't change anything.. Naija wud still vote for melvin even if u wail from now till next year..

If you promise me that you guys won't develop cardiac arrest when you see my post on the BBA site you will see it there by Tuesday morning. I await your response.

PS: If I dare post the write ip on there site, you guys may rest assured its only naijas vote y'all and your darling Melvin will be able to secure. No be moi moi post I go drop for there o. Whatever I post will be caustic. Trust me. Caustic enough to do mad damage to your campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Since you joined this thread, this is perhaps your most sensible post yet. You got some valid points there tho but you must understand that this is fight to finish. USD 300k is at stake here. Melvin didn't cut it for me thruout this season. He isn't a convincing winner hence so much specilation surrounds his yet to be confirmed victory. His extremists on here who were so arrogant and intolerant of contrary views and opinions never helped matters either.

LMAO grin grin. ROTFLMAO gringrin. I swear, this dude is crazy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Don't forget to update your profile and put your preferred country.

Of course. That's very Important. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
1,2:

Many people are shocked really. If you put Dillish and Angelo, for sure Angelo would come top. I still believe Angelo was secrificed. Hence they had 2 evicted whereas for the past 2 weeks it was only 1 HM who get evicted.

This show is business, they can't have a SAn wining while they are going to have BBSA next year Jan, multichoice is a money making machine

Like Bev would say, the founder didn't start the company to count stars or for charity. He did it to make him some good money so that he can stand amongst his peers and say "I am rich."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
I hear you Bros, "What will be will be" ....... On a more serious note of all the names why "Ugochukwu"For Ghana?

LOL taaah Ugochukwu migrated to Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

If you promise me that you guys won't develop cardiac arrest when you see my post on the BBA site you will see it there by Tuesday morning. I await your response.

PS: If I dare post the write ip on there site, you guys may rest assured its only naijas vote y'all and your darling Melvin will be able to secure. No be moi moi post I go drop for there o. Whatever I post will be caustic. Trust me. Caustic enough to do mad damage to your campaign.
But bros Y are u dis 'mean' towards melvin na?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2013
aodis: She na only me watch am, dillish and Melvin are so into each other on a more serious note! Abeg make una no finish me, I no kuku be merllish fan. Melvin to dillish do you have any secret lover? I dint get her response. Dillish to melvin. Do you have a secret lover? I couldn't get his response either! Abeg who watch am!

So for your mind now, you don drop post abi? So wetin your post con mean now?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
For those that wants to register multiple voting accounts on the official website. There's a trick that will allow you register without having to go through the stress of creating so many emails. You'll be able to register any amount of account without creating a single email address.

There's a website '' ************'' it does the trick. When you get to where you register on the bba website. When they ask for your email just type ************* For example, you can type the email as ***********or ************* you can use absolutely anything you want as long as you can remember it. After filling everything on the bba website. Go to ********no registration needed. Just search for the name of the ******** you registered with on bba website. E.g ************and you'll see your inbox with dstv ******* waiting for you just click the link inside and activate youR bba account, that's all. You can repeat the step with different email combination to register more accounts. Thanks

#TEAMMELVIN

All this wan wey asterisk full everywhere for this your thing. That auditing company go just see your vote asterisk am say na banza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania

Well, that's a big fail on the person's part cuz Ugochukwu is NOT Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:
LOL taaah Ugochukwu migrated to Ghana.
Lol, who is he?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong: Its Monday already
Today marks the beginning of an intensive campaign for mighty Melvin soon to be the king of this year BBA
As you vote may God provide money, patience, tolerance, the time and every tin possible to vote for our BOY!!
Less talk more voting!!
Btw I don finish ma credit o @kslib, @ocho, @spade, @mariarocks, @itsmodella infact evry evry make unna send me credit na *winks*

How I go send you credit on here? grin. Before you go see am, @Kslib and biz bloke don load am finish grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Finally.. You see what I've been wailing about. Moyes went after those he can't get and left our midfield begging for attention. When we meet tough oppositions, I can't imagine how our midfield will be mesmerized

Indeed the signings he went after were unrealistic, they were just wasting time chasing shadows. Last week though, he said he was still confident of signing a player or two before the transfer windows shuts. Hopefully we'll be able to strengthen the midfield. It is long overdue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2013
mike404: UNA DEY THINK SAY I NO GET SENSE WEN I SAY MAKE WE VOTE BIMP, NOW WEY MISS WORLD DON REACH FINAL UNA WAN COME ABANDON AM HABA MAKE WE VOTE THE GIRL AND WAIT FOR THE RETURN FAVOUR NEXT YEAR ABI SHE NOR BE DELICIOUS DILLISH AGAIN "I GO SCHOOL NO MEAN SAY NA ME GET SENSE PASS"
The most sarcastic statement have ever read.. So so funny

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: @Anderush,thanks.. E work.. I don begin flex under Akpors...

PM me that stuff from andre rush, I just sent you a PM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania

Not quite there yet...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Wow you must be really proud of yourself for doing so much against a person who has never offended you. Why not just campaign for your favourite instead of the mud slinging. Melvin may not be your choice but I wonder why you would be planing eveil for someone you've never even met. Na wa, human beings dey fear me me. Anyways God bless

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

Well, that's a big fail on the person's part cuz Ugochukwu is NOT Ghana.
You lie, I recall when you guyz swore "ugochukwu" territory will fall for Bassey whether they liked it or not when the issue came about who to save, Bassey or Dillish but we(GH) stood to our grounds that it will go for Pokello. It Ðoes not take a genius to put the pieces together.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

PM me that stuff from andre rush, I just sent you a PM.
Kkk..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

How I go send you credit on here? grin. Before you go see am, @Kslib and biz bloke don load am finish grin
Dts true o cos kslib go dey claim say warri no dey carry last
o yah *whisper am 4 my ear*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Of course. That's very Important. Thanks
pls how can I creat dis aCcount to use it and vote. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Lol, who is he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.