Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,218 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180054 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Yeah,i don modify mine..
**Testing mode**
If i open my Ac,,Na Ugochukwu and Akpors be my target..
All izz well!!!

Una don come again with this una OJORO wey NO dey work. Which wan come be Akpors and Ugochukwu? You don forget say Akpors and Ugochukwu get people inside dem wey dey vote?

Abeg leave the OJORO. Vote normal way and let God take charge and do the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong: Its Monday already
Today marks the beginning of an intensive campaign for mighty Melvin soon to be the king of this year BBA
As you vote may God provide money, patience, tolerance, the time and every tin possible to vote for our BOY!!
Less talk more voting!!
Btw I don finish ma credit o @kslib, @ocho, @spade, @mariarocks, @itsmodella infact evry evry make unna send me credit na *winks*
Sleep tight!!!!grin grin grin
All izz well!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Josydaky: Una don start with another form of AAV abi?

Forget that thing. E no dey work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Sleep tight!!!!grin grin grin
All izz well!!

Ojoro!!!!
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Una don come again with this una OJORO wey NO dey work. Which wan come be Akpors and Ugochukwu? You don forget say Akpors and Ugochukwu get people inside dem wey dey vote?

Abeg leave the OJORO. Vote normal way and let God take charge and do the rest.
Shoor!! Oya allow me to waste my time nah.. Shey na my hand i dey use vote..
Singing***allow me,allow me girl**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong:
But bros Y are u dis 'mean' towards melvin na?
Naah, I'm not mean. Let's just say that I'm doing what I gotta do to drive my point home that arrogance and intolerance suck.

For the skeptics, the write up will go something like asking africa whether they can reason at all. Whether they must accept anything naija throws at them. I will remind them about Melvin's lacklustre performance in the house and the fact that naija don win 3 Times before. So why must the moola go to naija again? Shey sem no dey tink ni? Will it not be better if they give d moola to a country dat has never won before? Etc etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Indeed the signings he went after were unrealistic, they were just wasting time chasing shadows. Last week though, he said he was still confident of signing a player or two before the transfer windows shuts. Hopefully we'll be able to strengthen the midfield. It is long overdue.

I seriously pray so, even if it's fellani, we will manage
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

So for your mind now, you don drop post abi? So wetin your post con mean now?

Brother I no know for you! Na u get mouth so go find out no ask me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong:
Dts true o cos kslib go dey claim say warri no dey carry last
o yah *whisper am 4 my ear*

I've not brushed my teeth since BBA started and my breath stinks to high heaven shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2013
bintsdeyi:

Its obvious now dt people here(Nairaland) cannot control 9ja's vote. Lol, dancing to Khona , Azonto, Etighi ruling.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:
Naah, I'm not mean. Let's just say that I'm doing what I gotta do to drive my point home that arrogance and intolerance suck.

For the skeptics, the write up will go something like asking africa whether they can reason at all. Whether they must accept anything naija throws at them. I will remind them about Melvin's lacklustre performance in the house and the fact that naija don win 3 Times before. So why must the moola go to naija again? Shey sem no dey tink ni? Will it not be better if they give d moola to a country dat has never won before? Etc etc etc

All is well!
I sidon dey wait ur write up on tuesday
Wanna c if u can go to such great lenght to dish a fellow human whom u claimd to have no beef!!!

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Shoor!! Oya allow me to waste my time nah.. Shey na my hand i dey use vote..
Singing***allow me,allow me girl**

LMAO @ allow me allow me girl grin. Rotflmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
You lie, I recall when you guyz swore "ugochukwu" territory will fall for Bassey whether they liked it or not when the issue came about who to save, Bassey or Dillish but we(GH) stood to our grounds that it will go for Pokello. It Ðoes not take a genius to put the pieces together.

Bro, if you do not trust anyone here, please trust me when I say ugochukwu isn't Ghana
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay: So all that AAV talk na banza? Kai! We better start to dey chop humble eba or else Melvin no go get any votes when e come up again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

I've brushed my teeth since BBA started and my breath stinks to high heaven shocked undecided
Common I sed whisper not kiss nah
Its my ear no be my mouth jor! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:53am On Aug 19, 2013
@ostrich,check ya inbox..
Na wa ooo,your name long sotey gmail carry your PM put for SPAM..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2013
mike404: @ THIS PARTICULAR JUNCTURE, I'M VOTING FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD #REASON.... STRATEGY NONI

Yes oh! Her country would return the favour. Although I don't know when but strategy noni. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2013
SOM I appreciate you dear and God bless you too,thanks smiley
StateOfMind: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD CHILD.. God bless you plenty cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong:

Ojoro!!!!
All izz well!!!
How i take ojoro you?
Lol
Shey na Goodnight shout-out dat your post be na...
**ok make i go read am again**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kunbeeee: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Feza's ninjas are campaining for melvin on twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2013
**M0DIFIED**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2013
GH Kwame is in his own world. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:57am On Aug 19, 2013
tatiana009: Actually it'll work in Melvin's favour if SA and Bots vote for Bev and even if she gets TZ voting for her, ROA won't go to her So the SADC votes will be slit just enough to favour him. SADC is actually not thinking clearly cos of hate, if they all support Cleo then we would actually have a problem. Also if she somehow wins its all good, the money is coming to 9ja. Its a win win situation for us actually

Ewuuu! Osanobua na aba! Una never tire with this una strategy? Make una no run mad oh! Vote and forget strategy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2013
hiteelong:

All is well!
I sidon dey wait ur write up on tuesday
Wanna c if u can go to such great lenght to dish a fellow human whom u claimd to have no beef!!!

Shalom!

Such great length? What great length? Its not like I'll travel to SA to drop the post? It requires same effort as posting on NL. So what great length are you talking about?

Lol @ To dish a human being.

Abeg o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: @Anderush,thanks.. E work.. I don begin flex under Akpors...

Akpors eh? Ok oh! I hope you know say dem go fit detect your IP address and know say you be Ngozi and not Akpors?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2013
sholay2011:
Abeg keep quiet! Nobody wud be shocked if Melvin wins considering how his fanatics have been analysing as if it's his birthright. Hez cool, hez gentle, hez loving...bla bla. I won't be pained so much if my Dillish loses to him; she made my night by today's eviction. Haterz, suck it up!!!!

The real shock is when Dillish wins!!! grin grin
See me see Sholay2011 oo? Do u know I campaigned and voted for Dillish non stop ever since she was first nominated and I went all out to make sure that I contributed to her being saved today? I like her but I prefer Melvin's persona. In gud time we shall know but for the money, I prefer Melvin to win it but if she does no probs. Both are my favs.Its all good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

I've not brushed my teeth since BBA started and my breath stinks to high heaven shocked undecided

Well we know you don't floss, so.... undecided embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
I'll urge us to create accounts under Kennedy, Ugochukwu, Akpors, Tarzan, Elisabeth and vote massively regardless of what people are saying on facebook and Twitter. You never know we might get lucky and snatched one or two of those.

Dude give it up already. Ojoro no dey work. What we should do is to vote normal and have faith. What will be, would be.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Don't forget to update your profile and put your preferred country.

And don't forget there is something called an IP address.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME: .

Why evils na? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Not quite there yet...
fashrola: later in the day i'll distribute h.acked Ugochukwu DSTV accounts to genuine people here....we gonna take Ugochukuwu territory by force.... so if u need it start by dropping ur PM and make sure when u collect it u must it to vote its not fo decoration

GH PATRIOT: The day Ugochukuwu Territory falls for Bassey, that will be the day I EXIT Nairaland, and I know most people here want that so please help yourself Rig Rig Rig....

Please whose Territory is "Ugochukwu"?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaa...... I tot I told you somone posted your ish on facebook abi?
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania
Elisabeth/Elizabeth= Ethiopia

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.