Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183698 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Wow,thats very nice.. There is nothing wrong with it but i think you are dialing the wrong number..
You might wanna give @bizbloke, @mariarocks or better still @spade a try though but certainly not moi...lol
Guys,na play ooo
All iz well!!!
She should ask me for what? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Who is talking of social network. I'm telling you Elikem is walking 1st tongue
Lol lets make a bet grin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I hope you guys are voting and campaigning and not just talking. Even if Elikem does not win. He is the real chase

Saw this on FB:
First of all I would like to congratulate all the HMs for making it this far..and may the.
best HM win..However we ask ourselves.who has been the best HM...this is BBA..its all about Good, fun, entertainment and Strategy..Your goal is to eliminate your opponent..like a chess game hence the. chess theme used in the show at one point...If u look closely at all the opponents who would you say, entertained us the most, who do u think eliminated the opposition and was the main talking point in the game. Thisis not about acting all goody goody in the house and expecting to win , its about who played the game the best way possible. I think Elikem did it best than anyone else and gave us lots to talk about.
From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his quarrels with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, referring to him as 'black' while referring to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, at that point I thought it was over for him..at the garden when everyone was against him so much so that.
he had to leave the garden for the room, to defeating and overcoming his enemies one by one! C'mon guys if this is not the best player I do not know who is. He is also really creative nad has marketed himself well.He is also good entertainment. C'mon people..vote for Elikem. U know he deserves it.
*Stolen*
Person wey no dey watch BBA go think say na so e happen!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Person wey no dey watch BBA go think say na so e happen!!!
LMFAO, stop being a hater. If it was not about countries and regions etc then deep inside you know its true.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
"What will be Will be"

That's what I'm saying. And Elikem will walk first. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol lets make a bet grin?

Three slaps? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Three slaps? grin grin
Three only grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

That's what I'm saying. And Elikem will walk first. lol

Because say you be who?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 1:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I hope you guys are voting and campaigning and not just talking. Even if Elikem does not win. He is the real chase

Saw this on FB:
First of all I would like to congratulate all the HMs for making it this far..and may the.
best HM win..However we ask ourselves.who has been the best HM...this is BBA..its all about Good, fun, entertainment and Strategy..Your goal is to eliminate your opponent..like a chess game hence the. chess theme used in the show at one point...If u look closely at all the opponents who would you say, entertained us the most, who do u think eliminated the opposition and was the main talking point in the game. Thisis not about acting all goody goody in the house and expecting to win , its about who played the game the best way possible. I think Elikem did it best than anyone else and gave us lots to talk about.
From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his quarrels with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, referring to him as 'black' while referring to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, at that point I thought it was over for him..at the garden when everyone was against him so much so that.
he had to leave the garden for the room, to defeating and overcoming his enemies one by one! C'mon guys if this is not the best player I do not know who is. He is also really creative nad has marketed himself well.He is also good entertainment. C'mon people..vote for Elikem. U know he deserves it.
*Stolen*

i agree with u 100 percent, but sadly elikem is not from nigeria, tough luck.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Kwaaaaaa...... Just saw this on Fbk.
Selly kicked Koketso out, Elikem kicked
"Angelo out ..chai Ghana una really mean dese south african reps o, yet dey see 9ja as their one big enemy wen d handwriting on d wall is quite clear..smh"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:55am On Aug 19, 2013
mystikal:

Melvin and Bev wey be from Nigeria nko? Na their own luck tough pass.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
LMFAO, stop being a hater. If it was not about countries and regions etc then deep inside you know its true.
Who is being a hater? Me? Lol
I dont really know what you meant by "if it was not about countries or region".. Maybe you're using it hide what you really wanna say.. Just say it,so that your statement will be more clear..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Una remember LOMWE? Hanni's possession and Vina's obsession. The guy say im and all the evicted housemates and past housemates already know the winner of BBA but e no go talk so as not to enter trouble oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2013
mystikal:

Such is life, as for me if Elikem does not win i don't have a problem with it cos he has made it to top five what we have to learn from this is if you plan evil, hate and support things that are not true, good and bad it will never go well for you. Elikem is like the trials we face in life, no matter how bad it gets or seems you have to face it head on, have faith and succeed and never allow yourself to be mislead by anyone, don't judge people because others say bad things about them but based on what you've seen and studied. This season of BBA has these lessons in it and i just hope people will see it and learn as i have and stop hating. Everyone in the house is a winner already whether they win the money or not. May the best man/woman win. If it wont be our guy then we hope that Melvin will win. That will really put all the haters in check, but lately i have started to like Beverley, when ppl dislike someone so much it makes you end up liking them.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Who is being a hater? Me? Lol
I dont really know what you meant by "if it was not about countries or region".. Maybe you're using it hide what you really wanna say.. Just say it,so that your statement will be more clear..
My dear you always over thinking things. I did not mean it in a bad way and i said what i wanted to say. It has been Sadc, EA vs WA and even now it is still on. You really need to take a chill pill. Not everyone has ulterior motives and is out to get someone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Three only grin wink

LOOOL okay how many should we do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Because say you be who?

Because say I be MariaRocks tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:01am On Aug 19, 2013
mystikal:

So if elikem was from Naija he would have won right.. ?
So if melvin wins on sunday,its cos he's a Nigerian.. I see!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay: Una remember LOMWE? Hanni's possession and Vina's obsession. The guy say im and all the evicted housemates and past housemates already know the winner of BBA but e no go talk so as not to enter trouble oh!

He don already say Melvin a long time ago. Same with Prezzo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Because say I be MariaRocks tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

Just remember say "pride cometh before the FALL". Just jeje dey open your mouth dey brag.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOOOL okay how many should we do?
Elikem(6letters) and Beverley(8 letters). 8 slaps for me if Elikem leaves first and then 6 slaps for you if Beverley leaves first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

He don already say Melvin a long time ago. Same with Prezzo

The way e dey talk e be like say e fit be Dillish oh. Even Kyle sef say Dillish na strong contender and woman fit win am this time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Just remember say "pride cometh before the FALL". Just jeje dey open your mouth dey brag.

Loool I sure say una go quote me if he's not the first to walk on sunday grin grin grin grin

Lemme put it this way then.
Elikem--5TH
Dillish--4TH
Cleo--3RD
Beverly--2ND
Melvin--WINNER

Melvin and Beverly can interchange. The winner is between the two of them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Elikem(6letters) and Beverley(8 letters). 8 slaps for me if Elikem leaves first and then 6 slaps for you if Beverley leaves first.

7, BeverLY is 7
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
My dear you always over thinking things. I did not mean it in a bad way and i said what i wanted to say. It has been Sadc, EA vs WA and even now it is still on. You really need to take a chill pill. Not everyone has ulterior motives and is out to get someone.
Whaaaat? I asked a simple question and you wan turn am for my head..
Ok,e don do abeg... See me see wahala ooo...
Madam,sorry oooo.. Smh...
If to say na me call you hater just like you called me,you for don start to dey look for sympathy.. There is definately an Annabelle in you.
Sorry oooo.. Smh..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Taaaah. Ojoro of the highest order. Let's just settle for 8 each grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

7, BeverLY is 7
oh my bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 2:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Goodluck to all of you people plus una strategy o.
May the best man win!!
Wonder what happens if Bev or Cleo wins(**runs away from thread to avoid insult**)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Taaaah. Ojoro of the highest order. Let's just settle for 8 each grin grin
Lol i like you. 8 it is smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

The way e dey talk e be like say e fit be Dillish oh. Even Kyle sef say Dillish na strong contender and woman fit win am this time.

Taaaa. If a girl is winning it, its Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 2:07am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Loool I sure say una go quote me if he's not the first to walk on sunday grin grin grin grin

Lemme put it this way then.
Elikem--5TH
Dillish--4TH
Cleo--3RD
Beverly--2ND
Melvin--WINNER

Melvin and Beverly can interchange. The winner is between the two of them

All this wan wey you write here so na BANZA. All this one na ya fantasy..... My dear wake up because na only for your dream e go happen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaaat? I asked a simple question and you wan turn am for my head..
Ok,e don do abeg... See me see wahala ooo...
Madam,sorry oooo.. Smh...
If to say na me call you hater just like you called me,you for don start to dey look for sympathy.. There is definately an Annabelle in you.
Sorry oooo.. Smh..
All izz well!!
Rotflmao, you know i was saying hater in a joking way. There is definately an Oneil in you tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.