Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,346 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182901 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: the fact that u happen cme second 2 times does nt mean u will never come first(ask goodluck jonathan),time nd chance happens to us all,i believe this is melvin's time...#team melvination

Well said. So you get brain wey fit produce nice sometin like dis na I'm you dey produce rubbish since?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady deb: @KSLIP it seems u just recently watch 3 i.diot (indian film), i really luv dat film, i ve watched it like twice, very interestin, anyway carryon with ur signature as long as ur r doing it 4 MELVIN, cheers
I bliv he just did.lol
we no dey hear word with "all is well" again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Well said... But I hope you don create up to 30 accounts smiley, like you said take no prisoners. Attack attack attack

I had 8, created 4 more.. I'm all out blazing. Melvin got this cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
#vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: E be like say make i no sleep again oo!
Bcoz i know say na 14 pages wey i go dey try catch up with if i wake up in the morning!
But NA LIE! I Must seeeeeeelllleeeeeeepp!! *in Dillish's voice*

*offs candle and sprays his mat on the ground,shifts his brother to the other end of the room and lies comfortably*

SHALOM!!!

Good night and sweet dreams.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: Lol how na?

Good night GOM cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Well said. So you get brain wey fit produce nice sometin like dis na I'm you dey produce rubbish since?
wtf?pls what is the rubbish hv i been producing?abeg no insult me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Happy Birthday wild child!wishing you all the best that lyf has to offer...I hope u enjoyed u day...be good!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
lady deb: @KS LIP it seems u just recently watch 3 i.diot (indian film), i really luv dat film, i ve watched it like twice, very interestin, anyway carryon with ur signature as long as ur r doing it 4 MELVIN, cheers
Its lib not lip,abi na kiss dey hungry you..lol
Secondly,how can you say i just watched it recently? Lol.. Abeg my backwardness nefa reach that level..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella:
you got mail, bro.

Thanks, sis. Seen. I'll act on it right away. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
HBD, wild child. Hope u are enjoying ur day? Sorry its coming late,but its not 12am yet. Wullnp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
geez prince: jeez!fork,u re better than this na #na hate full wetin u dey write,@ least if u can't support a brother don't hate on him man#there's life after BBA.

Com'on man. Where's the hate? That he's come second 2 times? Or that he may come second a third time? What if africa decides to crown someone else and he comes second? Trust me you have no clue what hate is and I will define it now.

HATE is that instance when Fork Addict goes to the BB web page and tells africa in very clear terms, to their face that if they decide to vote Melvin for the moola, then they should expect my dog in the BB house next year and I trust them to still vote for it since they have proven beyond any doubt that they celebrate anything naija throws at them. Now bro, that is hate. As of now, I'm just busy balling cos I'm on vacation. I don't go outta my way to watch the show or even log on to NL. You know why? Cos I don't give 2 forks about the show or about the winner. So where's the time to hate?

@Dannyxy's response to the same post you quoted is more objective and mature

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Danny,which stuff be that?
**modify ur post**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: wtf?pls what is the rubbish hv i been producing?abeg no insult me

No vex abeg. Just that I was impressed by the maturity in the response in contrast to your previous...

In short no vex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ladunsky.

Please check your mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

No vex abeg. Just that I was impressed by the maturity in the response in contrast to your previous...

In short no vex
shallom...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Yeah. Melvin of second place DESTINY. He has come second in 2 reality shows. About to come second in a third
you are sick mehn, Go and deal with ur physique first .....YOU FAT MOTHEERFUCCKER angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: shallom...

Thanks man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: @Danny,which stuff be that?
**modify ur post**
i think say @andrerush give u new aav
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: i think say @andrerush give u new aav
Ok.. I go send am..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks,I will b waiting...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Danny.check your mail and tell me if you see the procedure..
Sharp sharp cos i wan sleep now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2013
@danny,you never still check am.. I wan sleep na..
Quick abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: you are sick mehn, Go and deal with ur physique first .....YOU FAT MOTHEERFUCCKER angry

***Fork Addict checks if this I.diot is significant on here and decides he isnt***

But still I.diott, come let me give you my sheet to eat and my pisss to drink mabe your refugee like physique will be better. You kwashiokor looking assswipe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Saw melvin massaging a very manly leg and i was like "why will he be massaging elikem"?,only for the camera man to trace the leg to Beverly...
All izz well!

Lol,u be mumu o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: @danny,you never still check am.. I wan sleep na..
Quick abeg.
sorry,i neva see am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Lol,u be mumu o
U be mumu too.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2013
@kslib leave am till later today if u wan sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

***Fork Addict checks if this I.diot is significant on here and decides he isnt***

But still I.diott, come let me give you my sheet to eat and my pisss to drink mabe your refugee like physique will be better. You kwashiokor looking assswipe
whatever makes u lose weight motherrfuccker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2013
@ modella, I can't access my yahoomail. You can e-mail me with lannasage@gmail.com
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2013
safarigirl: @ modella, I can't access my yahoomail. You can e-mail me with .......
oya check.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.