Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,039 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182685 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2013
I don dey tell una make una dey ignore certain mentally unstable people wey dey this thread.

No need to answer dem, just dey vote dey go, na when Melvin win dem go finally shut up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2013
@danny oya check
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: @danny oya check
thanx bro,i don see am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Modella, if you reply, lemme know. Don't dull
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:33am On Aug 20, 2013

Dannyxy:

thanx bro,i don see am
Ok!!! Good night..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: Modella, if you reply, lemme know. Don't dull
just did.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2013
#vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
just did.

Seen before, passing it to the desired targets from now onwards wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2013
I last vote for my dear bev b4 i go and sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2013
I last vote for my dear bev b4 i go and sleep.gudnite everyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: whatever makes u lose weight motherrfuccker

Whatevr makes you look healthy and not like a kwashiokor victim murraforker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2013
safarigirl: I don dey tell una make una dey ignore certain mentally unstable people wey dey this thread.

Even me sef dey shout am. We should ignore those paranoid and mentally unstable self appointed strategists. Meanwhile events have proven that they got no clue what strategy is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 20, 2013
16 accounts!!. Damn, I'm good.. Lemme take it to 20+ cool

God, don't let my efforts be in vain!!

Melvin for the mooola!!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:11am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: 16 accounts!!. Damn, I'm good.. Lemme take it to 20+ cool

Lmao. 3...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2013
Dannyxy: thanx bro,i don see am
wat r ya'll sndin tu 1 anoda sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2013
melbev

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao. 3...

*faints* lmao!!. Abeg, don't forget Akpors osanabuwa and Rukwe okpankowiwe wink when attacking grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Cleo and Melvin got into a mini argument
when the latter commented on Cleo's ample
booty and boobs.
According to Melvin , he couldn't help but
notice how Cleo is filling out her pants and
leggings rather nicely since the show started.
"Many guys are attracted to big butts and
boobs. I'm not trying to offend you. Me and
Elikem noticed when you passed the other
day that your booty is looking nice. If you
were my baby mamma I would be proud. It
was just an observation we made" the
Nigerian said.
Cleo however, didn't seem to take too kindly
to this and mentioned how disrespectful it
was because she is a mother. After a while,
she revealed how self-conscious she was
about her body, especially after her child was
born. "I used to get teased all the time about
my body. I had the hugest boobs on earth
and gained a lot of weight," the Zambian
said.
After going back and forth about whether
Melvin's comment was a compliment or a
dig at Cleo's thick frame, the gang gave it a
rest and continued drinking.
Big booty stress

#bbadstv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2013
God, any spirit if detection of IPs by BBA admins,

I destroy, ban, bind, ostracized, bomb, aluu, lynch, electrocute, exorcise, humiliate, kill, murder, poison, sentence, condemn, reject, owneal(hate on the spirit)), defeat and cast out!!

Our(team melvin) efforts must pay off!!.. Our enemies must be elikemed(defeated)

Prezzo, biguesas, kyle, uti, karen, moi and all team melvin got this coolcoolcool

Let's keep this voting rolling coolcoolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:47am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

*faints* lmao!!. Abeg, don't forget Akpors osanabuwa and Rukwe okpankowiwe wink when attacking grin

How I go forget them? We even get date tomorrow. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

How I go forget them? We even get date tomorrow. grin

I trust you bro wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: God, any spirit if detection of IPs by BBA admins,

I destroy, ban, bind, ostracized, bomb, aluu, lynch, electrocute, exorcise, humiliate, kill, murder, poison, sentence, condemn, reject, owneal(hate on the spirit)), defeat and cast out!!

Our(team melvin) efforts must pay off!!.. Our enemies must be elikemed(defeated)

Prezzo, biguesas, kyle, uti, karen, moi and all team melvin got this coolcoolcool

Let's keep this voting rolling coolcoolcool

Lord have mercy. Shebi if na vigil now, you go run hide, abi?

I dey watch you. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:18am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

Whatevr makes you look healthy and not like a kwashiokor victim murraforker
dry! Lemme just put you in my prayers this morning, because if you continue like this you may end up dying from obesity related diseases..... FAT-ADDICT cheesy, the person you are even hating on is already a STAR, learn to love, being a FAT-hater is not a cute look. cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:53am On Aug 20, 2013
wild child:

did you watch the hang out live? if yes kindly send the bba's google + link..thanks
#InOtherNews i noticed you've been gentle on this thread for a while now,hope all is cool? grin grin

Happy birthday! Lol
Well gentle..... Not really. There's just nothing to say, plus i've been attending to other things.
You can find the video on the big brother Africa official YouTube channel. Idk why people insist on spreading lies about Angelo and Beverly's relationship. I feel people just like picking on them cause they've different.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: dry! Lemme just put you in my prayers this morning, because if you continue like this you may end up dying from obesity related diseases..... FAT-ADDICT cheesy, the person you are even hating on is already a STAR, learn to love, being a FAT-hater is not a cute look. cool
gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: 16 accounts!!. Damn, I'm good.. Lemme take it to 20+ cool

Superb. I'm on 25 smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao. 3...

Drop your email, so that I can mail the procedure to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Good Night threadmates!
I'm going to SLEEP!

GoodNight Josydaky
Kslib
ochongnonko
spade
AndreRush
geez prince
9Ja4Eva (good morning)
itsmodella
safarigirl
SOM grin
IyawoTm
wild child
Ella b
mevems
C'est Moi
Dannyxy
Languy69
Sholay2011
DILLISH
Fork adict
Tuso
GH Kwame
DopeKid
Goom
Lucifer
Bizi
Royal Pearl
SA girl
V24m
Kgr24
Otumfour
Sexy Fox
BizBloke
SexyTabhi
Ginger78
THE AMAKA
Miss Sparkles
Ozodigboo
Meggy11
Dmalam
Aboki4inside
Hernadez7
Agbigift
Hiteelong
Yikande
Guests and others who i didn't mention.........i'm feeling sleepy that's why i didn't kinda Remember...biko no VeX!

Good Night!!

Sweet Dreams!

LOL...Thanks man...bt why e be say na only me you tell Good Morning...lol.
Good Morning Bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Drop your email, so that I can mail the procedure to you.

No lemme fight you this morning o...lol... Shey you PM me for noon yesterday and I reply you, you no reply.

Sha, I don get am. Modella send am for me for night.

Abi na another one? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2013
I Honestly Believe Beverly when she says if it comes down to her and Melvin, she's taking the money. Honestly, I do.

#VoteMel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Just listened to Angelo's 'Hang Out' session. The guy is a really cool dude and fun too. As for his relationship with Beverly, he wants to continue it but leaves it to Beverly to decide. He also said Candice agreed with him before the show to see how things pan out while he is in the BBA house. Looks like Candice has lost her man (don't like it one bit) and hope Beverly does makes the relationship work!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2013
# team melvin smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.