Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180301 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2013
owee: Guys...Make una send the proceedure to my inbox too...No de post ur email for forum like this bikoo and pls make una the use code the talk the matter...Cheers

I find it a little difficult to use the pm system here, I don't receive replies to my email. Maybe you should ask @Modella to pm you the stuff.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2013
The kind faces and names wey I dey see this morning eh, fear they catch me. This una "Recharge Card" wey una they share so, if @all the pin they work, make una mind who una they share am to.

#teammealvin#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Belmot: Are u guys sure dis una aav thingy dey work so.
No,we just dey waste our time but at thesame time wishing that hopefully it does work..
We have nothing to loose in trying cos atleast when Melvin wins we can beat our hands on our chest and ssay "Yes,we helped someone achieve his dreams",If he doesnt win,we will still beat our hands on our chest and say "Yes,we tried our best"..
##Team##Melvin cant see the Future but one thing #Team##Melvin has, is Positive Energy,Optimism and the Confidence to never give up no matter what,and thats why we are called
##Team##Melvin###..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha. ROTFLMFAO. Nairaland, behold the latest clown in the building.

The person you are worshiPping (Melvin) doesn't even know you exist. He will not give you one naira out of the money if he wins, he won't give you food cos you are currently dieing of starvation. Yet you worship him by dedicating your time, effort and little coins you have to him?

You need very urgent psychiatric help I.diot. If you can't reason
yo FAT-ADDICT, i care less if he knows about me, it's all about showing love and taking care of your own, so grow up and stop being a saddist, you are trying so hard to succed in your lame mission on this thread, IT'S NOW OFFICIAL, YOU ARE THE MOST DAFT PERSON ON THIS THREAD...and may be nairaland as a whole angry

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
No,we just dey waste our time but at thesame time wishing that hopefully it does work..
We have nothing to loose in trying cos atleast when Melvin wins we can beat our hands on our chest and ssay "Yes,we helped someone achieve his dreams",If he doesnt win,we will still beat our hands on our chest and say "Yes,we tried our best"..
##Team##Melvin cant see the Future but one thing #Team##Melvin has, is Positive Energy,Optimism and the Confidence to never give up no matter what,and thats why we are called
##Team##Melvin###..
All izz well!

I couldn't have said it better.... But One thing I know for sure is, if your vote counts under the country of your profile. Then this aav will work 100%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
##Team##Melvin###..
All izz well!
I didn't mean it that way that u guyz are wasting your time. Goodluck to both mel nd bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Hit!! Hit!! Hit!!! Hit!!!
Hit it from the back..
Hit it from the side..
Hit it from the middle..
Yes,i am talking about Akpors and Rukewe...
##Team##Melvin## show no mercy##j
All izz well..
bro hit selly long and tanzolo too abeg.u go fear for the love and support wey mel Dey get from tanzolo.#vote mel#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Fork addict,shey na u be @antibioticss for twitter?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Goodmorning all.
Please let's be extremely careful with the aav stuFf. Anyone that does not have the intrest of melbev should not be given. Also unknown names have started popping up una be careful o! Where were they when we entered page 1000??
The sharing should be administered by only few people who can detect the fake ones.

Oya pm me the koko
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2013
feminine A: Goodmorning all.
Please let's be extremely careful with the aav stuFf. Anyone that does not have the intrest of melbev should not be given. Also unknown names have started popping up una be careful o! Where were they when we entered page 1000??
The sharing should be administered by only few people who can detect the fake ones.

Oya pm me the koko

Team melbev, hope y'all are reading?. Be careful please.

All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2013
Make una pm me d koko na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Happy birthday! Lol
Well gentle..... Not really. There's just nothing to say, plus i've been attending to other things.
You can find the video on the big brother Africa official YouTube channel. Idk why people insist on spreading lies about Angelo and Beverly's relationship. I feel people just like picking on them cause they've different.
thanks but i would love to watch it live like i watched Mi's chairman premiere
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2013
So una no one send me the koko. Make I go call my fox sister, she go get am sharp sharp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2013
feminine A: Goodmorning all.

Oya pm me the koko

wel av bin folowin bt nt active, n wld wnt melvin tu win too.
wil dat fectch me d koko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2013
I dey vex wela wela, make una send me the pm na. Una know me na, the one and only Sexy Fox.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2013
ONE CAMPAIGN VIDEO:::::::

Melvin
54.72%
Feza
2.69%
Elikem
29.65%
Dillish
1.17%
Cleo
6.88%
Bimp
0.36%
Beverly
0.91%
Angelo
3.63%

Join the housemates and help end extreme poverty
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Good Morning....
Abegooooo,##Team Melvin##,make una know who una dey send that Bullet to ooo.. Send am to only those wey don show say them be ##team melvin### oooo..
No let any girl weda na Miss Nigeria/universe deceive you with sweet talk into sending it to them ooo..
We are in the final stages of the game,we are in end times and many shall come start showing fake supports in Melvin's name but let Ye no be deceived...
All izz well!!!

Lol!
Bros al dis talk cuz i askd wat ur sendin tu one anoda?
Ok! I honstly av neva voted b4 bt wld surly wnt melvin tu win, jst put me tru on hw tu vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Lol!
Ok! I honstly av neva voted b4 bt wld surly wnt melvin tu win, jst put me tru on hw tu vote.

Text Vote Melvin to 34350.Na N75 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2013
v24m:

Text Vote Melvin to 34350.Na N75 grin

For jst one vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
My head wan tear, na so so password full am, help. My fox brain can't accommodate it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
pls oo we should contonue going to angola,tanzania and uganda TL to convice them to keep voting melvin cus other countries are tryong to change thier mind to vote dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
#vote melvin,vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Lol!
Huh? That post was for @belmot and not you madam...
Abeg make you dey look well except if @belmot na your other handle...
Dey look before you quote abeg..

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mandra71(f): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls #teamMelvin, I want to vote for Melvin using another country. Which country do u guys think I should go for.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013
love uti new tweet ..if melvin doesnt win dis no more BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!
so ur nt gonna tel me hw to vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
mandra71: Pls #teamMelvin, I want to vote for Melvin using another country. Which country do u guys think I should go for.
Tanzania
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2013
safarigirl: I don dey tell una make una dey ignore certain mentally unstable people wey dey this thread.

No need to answer dem, just dey vote dey go, na when Melvin win dem go finally shut up

Am telling u, na person wwey dey look uche face, na em know weather uche dey cry! Na em pain e dey express as he is full of hate! That nigger is mentally deranged. @ safarigirl I concor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Just kip voting melvin oh..

Lemme tell ya a story,
My wallet got missing, I dreamt I found it, woke up the next morning and saw it right in front of me.. I no need tell una the amount wey dey inside...
I have seen melvin win this money, just waitiing to confirm my dream on sunday... My dreams never lie..
Nonetheless, kip voting melvin, "faith without work is dead" james 2:14-26
Quote me on sunday...
SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mandra71(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
geez prince: Tanzania

Alright thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:

All izz well!

Kslib as u send me dat stuff dat time wey melvin put himself up, make u send me dis aav thingy abeg! Na only u I fit tell! Ose padi mi!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
Good morning all.
I hope say una dey vote Melvin o!
Register and vote 1hr per vote or sms VOTE MELVIN to 34350.

I dont need stupid AAV.

Yes,that's me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.