Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177217 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Only five Chasemates remain. Who has been the most entertaining this far?
Beverly
11.09%
Cleo
15.28%
Elikem
30.30%
Melvin
35.01%
Dillish
8.33%
Total Votes: 3482
Dateline: August 20, 2013
Timeline: 07:53AM
Source: BBA The Chase Official Website

Looks like the voting is done daily; does anyone know how is ended yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2013
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MARIA ON SUNDAY undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MARIA ON SUNDAY undecided.
Me 2.
And Good morning to you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2013
rovert: Only five Chasemates remain. Who has been the most entertaining this far?
Beverly
11.09%
Cleo
15.28%
Elikem
30.30%
Melvin
35.01%
Dillish
8.33%
Total Votes: 3482
Dateline: August 20, 2013
Timeline: 07:53AM
Source: BBA The Chase Official Website

Looks like the voting is done daily; does anyone know how is ended yesterday?
Taaaaa this thing doesn't count. Let me tell you, a few hours ago Elikem was leading with about 2% ahead of Melvin and I was pissed so I personally kept clicking and clicking Melvin till he was 2% ahead of Elikem. And then I did the same for Beverly to increase her votes amongst the girls. LOL grin grin grin grin it was just fun to do. grin grin. But seriously those polls don't mean anything. Shebi Angelo finally overtook Dillish and he still left
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks: I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MARIA ON SUNDAY undecided.

She don comot for Ghana? I like the chick but I doubt if she and Melvin go work. One never knows sha especially with the the Meryl turned out to be a keeper, maybe na Namibian tinz1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Me 2.
And Good morning to you

Mehn isn't it saturday already. This voting is wearing me out.. grin grin

Still holding it down for Melvin and some for Beverly (from SADC) grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2013
The fox community have really enjoyed this year bba. And are vigorously voting for MELVIN. We know he deserve the win. Even great grandpa Bafia would have thought so too.

Good morning to all NAIRALANDERS. *going back to guest mode*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks:
Taaaaa this thing doesn't count. Let me tell you, a few hours ago Elikem was leading with about 2% ahead of Melvin and I was pissed so I personally kept clicking and clicking Melvin till he was 2% ahead of Elikem. And then I did the same for Beverly to increase her votes amongst the girls. LOL grin grin grin grin it was just fun to do. grin grin. But seriously those polls don't mean anything. Shebi Angelo finally overtook Dillish and he still left

I know it does not work but only ardent followers of BBA know that. Passersby don't know that and may be swayed but it; so no dulling for any polls anywhere; Melvin must win dem all! Na 'sherubawon' tinz na! smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2013
rovert:

She don comot for Ghana? I like the chick but I doubt if she and Melvin go work. One never knows sha especially with the the Meryl turned out to be a keeper, maybe na Namibian tinz1
I think she's leaving Ghana on friday. Me, I could hardly care less at this point about Melvin and Maria working out. That discussion has exhausted me but I still hope they do. I just personally love the Maria girl and her, Bev and Feza (yes Feza grin grin) are my favorite chase girls. I just love those girls. Especially Bev and Maria.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2013
rovert:

I know it does not work but only ardent followers of BBA know that. Passersby don't know that and may be swayed but it; so no dulling for any polls anywhere; Melvin must win dem all! Na 'sherubawon' tinz na! smiley wink cheesy grin cool

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: God, any spirit if detection of IPs by BBA admins,

I destroy, ban, bind, ostracized, bomb, aluu, lynch, electrocute, exorcise, humiliate, kill, murder, poison, sentence, condemn, reject, owneal(hate on the spirit)), defeat and cast out!!

Our(team melvin) efforts must pay off!!.. Our enemies must be elikemed(defeated)

Prezzo, biguesas, kyle, uti, karen, moi and all team melvin got this coolcoolcool

Let's keep this voting rolling coolcoolcool
fell off the bed laughing when I read this...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Danny.check your mail and tell me if you see the procedure..
Sharp sharp cos i wan sleep now..
send am to ma inbox abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
oya check.
Abeg send the stuff too for inbox
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by TMANA(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Drop your email, so that I can mail the procedure to you.

Kindly send the procedure to my email love4taiye@yahoo.com Melvin must win ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko: 16 accounts!!. Damn, I'm good.. Lemme take it to 20+ cool

God, don't let my efforts be in vain!!

Melvin for the mooola!!! cool
Please how do you do it??
Teach me abeg!!!
Make i JOIN winning Team!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks:
I think she's leaving Ghana on friday. Me, I could hardly care less at this point about Melvin and Maria working out. That discussion has exhausted me but I still hope they do. I just personally love the Maria girl and her, Bev and Feza (yes Feza grin grin) are my favorite chase girls. I just love those girls. Especially Bev and Maria.

I fear you O! I likki Maria a lot; Bev gragra too much but nice soul but Feza; ah, I fear you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Guys...Make una send the proceedure to my inbox too...No de post ur email for forum like this bikoo and pls make una the use code the talk the matter...Cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

No lemme fight you this morning o...lol... Shey you PM me for noon yesterday and I reply you, you no reply.

Sha, I don get am. Modella send am for me for night.

Abi na another one? grin

Lol. I didn't receive your message yesterday. But anyway I'm sure it's the one @Modella sent to you. I hope you have started using it, and shooting from all corners?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Good Morning....
Abegooooo,##Team Melvin##,make una know who una dey send that Bullet to ooo.. Send am to only those wey don show say them be ##team melvin### oooo..
No let any girl weda na Miss Nigeria/universe deceive you with sweet talk into sending it to them ooo..
We are in the final stages of the game,we are in end times and many shall come start showing fake supports in Melvin's name but let Ye no be deceived...
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Mariarocks: I Honestly Believe Beverly when she says if it comes down to her and Melvin, she's taking the money. Honestly, I do.

#VoteMel
Really
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2013
9ja4eva:

LOL...Thanks man...bt why e be say na only me you tell Good Morning...lol.
Good Morning Bro
As a sure boy wey i be i don already know say una dey morning or mid-day at that time wey i take write that S/O cheesy .............Na you wey i surre say hin dey Obodo-Oyibo bcoz you dey cool and collected grin

SHALOM All izz Well! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2013
god_of_music: Please how do you do it??
Teach me abeg!!!
Make i JOIN winning Team!!! grin grin grin

Shoot me a PM, so that I can get it across you.

Good morning y'all. Delay is dangerous. Keep voting, don't be weary, may God be your strenght.

Just voted 19 times for melvin and it feels good, dropped some for beverly sweery wink.

Team melvin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Hit!! Hit!! Hit!!! Hit!!!
Hit it from the back..
Hit it from the side..
Hit it from the middle..
Yes,i am talking about Akpors and Rukewe...
##Team##Melvin## show no mercy##j
All izz well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Good Morning....
Abegooooo,##Team Melvin##,make una know who una dey send that Bullet to ooo.. Send am to only those wey don show say them be ##team melvin### oooo..
No let any girl weda na Miss Nigeria/universe deceive you with sweet talk into sending it to them ooo..
We are in the final stages of the game,we are in end times and many shall come start showing fake supports in Melvin's name but let Ye no be deceived...
All izz well!!!

Seconded!!. Please don't send to any nigga or lady that just popped outta nowhere. Please it's very important. If you aint sure, don't send, don't reply the PM. A single loop hole and we'll be bleeped up. Please watch out for wolves in sheep clothing and keep voting, no rest till sunday morning cool

All izz well cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Are u guys sure dis una aav thingy dey so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Are u guys sure dis una aav thingy dey work so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2013
TMANA:

Kindly send the procedure to my email love4taiye@yahoo.com Melvin must win ooooo.

How would I know you indeed want to vote for Melvin and not someone else?

We are strictly giving it out to #TEAMMELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: dry! Lemme just put you in my prayers this morning, because if you continue like this you may end up dying from obesity related diseases..... FAT-ADDICT cheesy, the person you are even hating on is already a STAR, learn to love, being a FAT-hater is not a cute look. cool
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha. ROTFLMFAO. Nairaland, behold the latest clown in the building.

The person you are worshiPping (Melvin) doesn't even know you exist. He will not give you one naira out of the money if he wins, he won't give you food cos you are currently dieing of starvation. Yet you worship him by dedicating your time, effort and little coins you have to him?

You need very urgent psychiatric help I.diot. If you can't reason
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Make una no mistakenly send to FAT-ADDICT o lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2013
ItsModella:
you got mail, bro.

Let am reach me na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series**

A big shout out to those that haven,t bagged their Bachelor's or HND degrees in their courses of study but who have already bagged Doctorate degrees in Big Brother Analysis and strategy with a bias in voting for Melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2013
ochongonoko:

Shoot me a PM, so that I can get it across you.

Good morning y'all. Delay is dangerous. Keep voting, don't be weary, may God be your strenght.

Just voted 19 times for melvin and it feels good, dropped some for beverly sweery wink.

Team melvin cool
Send me the koko too. Make my fox voting count too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.