Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182957 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: Make una no mistakenly send to FAT-ADDICT o lipsrsealed
LMAO. You just jumped on the thread without any info on past events. You may go back in time to check who started and popularised this sheet. So FYI, I don't forking need it. By the way, have you worshipped your god (Melvin) today? I'd.iot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2013
aodis:

Kslib as u send me dat stuff dat time wey melvin put himself up, make u send me dis aav thingy abeg! Na only u I fit tell! Ose padi mi!
Expect am in lets say "45mins".. I dey do something now..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Lol. I didn't receive your message yesterday. But anyway I'm sure it's the one @Modella sent to you. I hope you have started using it, and shooting from all corners?

Okay okay. Yes, na eim be that wey she send me.

No worry, I don dey fire away. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Good Morning....
Abegooooo,##Team Melvin##,make una know who una dey send that Bullet to ooo.. Send am to only those wey don show say them be ##team melvin### oooo..
No let any girl weda na Miss Nigeria/universe deceive you with sweet talk into sending it to them ooo..
We are in the final stages of the game,we are in end times and many shall come start showing fake supports in Melvin's name but let Ye no be deceived...
All izz well!!!

Hahahaha.

Even if na Miss Planet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict: ***Fork Addict's shout out series**

A big shout out to those that haven,t bagged their Bachelor's or HND degrees in their courses of study but who have already bagged Doctorate degrees in Big Brother Analysis and strategy with a bias in voting for Melvin.

Lol. Nawa o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib:
No,we just dey waste our time but at thesame time wishing that hopefully it does work..
We have nothing to loose in trying cos atleast when Melvin wins we can beat our hands on our chest and ssay "Yes,we helped someone achieve his dreams",If he doesnt win,we will still beat our hands on our chest and say "Yes,we tried our best"..
##Team##Melvin cant see the Future but one thing #Team##Melvin has, is Positive Energy,Optimism and the Confidence to never give up no matter what,and thats why we are called
##Team##Melvin###..
All izz well!

Na so. You sabi motivational speech o. cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series**

A big shout out to the men and women of honor who supported their housemates who are not so popular on here and defended them to the very end even to the extent of getting banned. They defended them regardless.

@GH Kwame, @Otumfor, @The Amaka, @Ginger78 and a few others. Kudos

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: ONE CAMPAIGN VIDEO:::::::

Melvin
54.72%
Feza
2.69%
Elikem
29.65%
Dillish
1.17%
Cleo
6.88%
Bimp
0.36%
Beverly
0.91%
Angelo
3.63%

Join the housemates and help end extreme poverty
All izz well!

Melvin dey high o. Make I go try my best until ein reach 60%.

That dude must win from left, right and center. Except...

Nothing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2013
v24m:

Text Vote Melvin to 34350.Na N75 grin

Lol.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2013
Josydaky: Good morning all.
I hope say una dey vote Melvin o!
Register and vote 1hr per vote or sms VOTE MELVIN to 34350.

I dont need stupid AAV.

Yes,that's me.

No one is pushing it down your throat. You've mentioned it before no need for repetition. Do what you have to do. Just make sure you are voting melvin and or bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2013
I have voted 18times for Melvin this morning.
Vote and continue voting even if your hands start to pain you

VOTE MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:
LMAO. You just jumped on the thread without any info on past events. You may go back in time to check who started and popularised this sheet. So FYI, I don't forking need it. By the way, have you worshipped your god (Melvin) today? I'd.iot
I can't believe I am quoting this but for once F. Addict is right. He started this AAV shiit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:
LWKMD,WHICH KIN PERSON YOU BE.Y U DEY ACT LIKE BLACK SHEEP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2013
BizBloke:

Hahahaha.

Even if na Miss Planet.
*rolls my eyes in an ownealish way* hehehe d Gods r wise, miss sweet planet lemon, if am nt Voting my Dude MELwin am diein
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Been a while people... Just found out who got evicted last night n please lets keep voting our golden Boy Melvin or Silver Girl Beverly...

shout out to d real peeps in d house; Green Lantern (Its Modella), IyawoTM, Kslib,Ochon,GOM,my Safarigirl, GH Kwame,Otumfour,Tuso,The Amaka n Fork Addict...
Vote on 4 U fav housemate...
i need to go beg 4 votes too cus i'm running for d presidency of my Faculty...
1 love Fam.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by gengen118: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2013
For those who r votin for the first time, text Vote Melvin to 34350. Or go to www.bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com register ur email address on the site to get an account den u can start voting..

For every1 goin out of their way to ensure melvin's victory..yes melvin dosnt know us and will not share d money with us, but GOD knows and sees all.. We may see dis as a game but it is reality. We r actually contributin to change som1's life for good and I tell u som1 u don't know GOD will also raise to bless and favour u whn u need it most.

KEEP VOTING MELVIN

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Team Melvin pls no slacking o, have a feeling the margin between the 1st and 2nd will be small and so every single vote counts guys would be so painfully if he comes 2nd.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by henrodouble(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Pls wats hapening,I traveled out jus came in yestaday.I want to vote who do I vote for and hw do I vote!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Ekiseme: yo FAT-ADDICT, i care less if he knows about me, it's all about showing love and taking care of your own, so grow up and stop being a saddist, you are trying so hard to succed in your lame mission on this thread, IT'S NOW OFFICIAL, YOU ARE THE MOST DAFT PERSON ON THIS THREAD...and may be nairaland as a whole angry

Shhhhhhhhh. Have you worshipped your god (Melvin) today you bloordy ret.ard?
By the way, your own dreams are there unattended and Unachieved you bloordy re.tard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2013
skipofem: *rolls my eyes in an ownealish way* hehehe d Gods r wise, miss sweet planet lemon, if am nt Voting my Dude MELwin am diein

Loool @ miss sweet planet lemon.

Keep voting. smiley

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2013
geez prince: Fork addict,shey na u be @antibioticss for twitter?

Naah. Don't have a twitter acc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by barika2011(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

By the way, your own dreams are there unattended and Unachieved you bloordy re.tard.
idiotttttttttt..mumuuuuuuuu...dont worry replying boy.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
skipofem: *rolls my eyes in an ownealish way* hehehe d Gods r wise, miss sweet planet lemon, if am nt Voting my Dude MELwin am diein

Nor go die by mistake oh. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
justloveme: love uti new tweet ..if melvin doesnt win dis no more BBA

Yeah right. And if he wins, my dog will be Naijas rep next season cos africa now loves anything naija however poor the quality is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to the psychopatic ghosts who have been residing in their burial grounds from page one to page 1466 plus. But pop out just to attack @Fork Addict.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2013
henrodouble: Pls wats hapening,I traveled out jus came in yestaday.I want to vote who do I vote for and hw do I vote!

Hmmm.

Just vote Melvin.

Text Vote Melvin to 34350.

Shalom!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Jackson Makini @AMB_Prezzo 2d This jst in: 4 all those who are wondering
who's winning this yrs #BBATheChase wonder no more #DrumRoll & the winner... MELVIN #NIGERIA! View details ·
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:
yo FAT-ADDICT, i v worshipped my GOD and he assured me that Melvin is the realest Deal.....now u knw xup cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Josydaky:
I can't believe I am quoting this but for once F. Addict is right. He started this AAV shiit

Hurray!!!!

For once @Fork Addict is right. Just cos he hardly supports Melvin.

***Dancing to Orin Emi by Qdot Alagbe***

Alomo meta, Ogidiga meta, ogidi eja meta, Pisilla meta, olosho pupa meta fun ojo meta meta meta ni, ekuro lono eri fe wole wa.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
fork adict:

yo FAT man, dat'z my problem, Grow up pls...u always occupy many lines, but u'll end up not making any atom of sense..... U dry Pass Pampers angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
sajbabs: Been a while people... Just found out who got evicted last night n please lets keep voting our golden Boy Melvin or Silver Girl Beverly...

shout out to d real peeps in d house; Green Lantern (Its Modella), IyawoTM, Kslib,Ochon,GOM,my Safarigirl, GH Kwame,Otumfour,Tuso,The Amaka n Fork Addict...
Vote on 4 U fav housemate...
i need to go beg 4 votes too cus i'm running for d presidency of my Faculty...
1 love Fam.

Better person. No worry jare, even if you no vote sef, you go win. If some clowns on here were in your shoes, they will be busy worshipping sorry voting Melvin and abandon their own dreams. E.g that I'd.iot that said he is helping Melvin achieve his dream
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ifynyk: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
henrodouble: Pls wats hapening,I traveled out jus came in yestaday.I want to vote who do I vote for and hw do I vote!
. Just go to bba site you'll get the gist and it's simple. Just look for the golden fresh boy and vote him cheesy He is our own MELVIN. You can vote via sms too. Team melvin all the way! tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.