Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180071 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ginger78: .yes ooo, she is d chase.lwkmd.peeps are killing me softly with laughter on dis thread.keep d votes coming for bev.teambeverly.meanwhile were is yinkande
always here....I never leave this thread....I just decide not to post....and yh....I am still locking it down for ma girl bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
"@DENRELE_EDUN: Say what U like, do what u want, scream all u can, rant as you please, rave as u deem fit.....BEVERLY ADA OSU is winning #BBATheChase #Gbam"

E be like say I go start to dey panic. Uti dey beg for Melvin, but Derenle know say beverly don win. Either his own rigging is bigger or bev's jazz na confirmed one wey denrele dey use too.

Infact I won't be surprised if bev gets Naija and ROÀ
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yes dear?
How do you do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
*Dances kukere and sings* Go Dillish! Go Dillish! ! Go Dillish! !! grin grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Zimbabwean Big Brother Africa: The Chase evictees
Munyaradzi Hakeem Mandaza and Pokello Nare will bury their differences at the star-studded Summer Slam bash featuring top musicians and DJs on August 31. Dubbed the Summer Slam/Big Brother Official welcome party, the bash is expected to draw thousands of people at the four-star Rainbow Towers Hotel.

Hakeem, who made the first emotional exit from the hunt for the Big Brother “Big” bucks, said the two are going to settle their differences before multitudes of revellers and probably share their individual experiences during their stay in the BBA house.

“I feel honoured to be sharing such a wonderful stage with ‘best buddy’ Pokello as former house and country mates represented Zimbabwe in this year’s Big Brother: The Chase. This platform has been long overdue since Pokello returned from South Africa because I wanted to prove critics wrong following a supposed loathing of Pokello which I only used as a strategy.

“When I said that Pokello was from uptown and that I was from downtown I meant that we were from different houses that she was from the Ruby House while I was from the Diamond House and these were uptown and downtown,” said Hakeem.

Pokello, on the other hand, went on to criticise Hakeem for lacking brotherly love noting that despite coming from different backgrounds, Big Brother was just a game that unites people from different backgrounds.“I always reiterate that Hakeem is like a brother to me. What
we have gone through in the house was a learning curve and now that we have seen what the game requires it should be a lesson to those who are going to represent Zimbabwe next time,” said Pokello.

The two socialites who saw their run in the chase of the
mouthwatering US$300 000, Africa’s most popular reality show coming to an abrupt end on separate occasions will give a taste of their own “swag” on stage alongside some of Zimbabwe’s renowned musicians and deejays. Musicians billed to take part include Winky D, Jah Prayzah, Jiggaz, King Shaddy, Trevor Dongo, Jay-C, Qounfuzed, Spiderman and DJs Godfather Templeman, Judgement Yard, Garry B, Mighty Ducks, Ash Styles and Nivek. Organisers said all was set for the much-hyped bash featuring the cream de la cream of the Zimbabwean entertainment scene.#stolen

@the bolded, hakeem is tryna fool himself definitely not me. That's excuse he gave for making that statement holds no water. has he forgotten that he said they(him and pokello) come from two different classes?. What has ruby and diamond got to do with class?. Mtcheeeewww. Only kids will believe him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn,i'm a die hard Harry potter fan.. Damn!!***speechless**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2013
ekiloui: "@DENRELE_EDUN: Say what U like, do what u want, scream all u can, rant as you please, rave as u deem fit.....BEVERLY ADA OSU is winning #BBATheChase #Gbam"

E be like say I go start to dey panic. Uti dey beg for Melvin, but Derenle know say beverly don win. Either his own rigging is bigger or bev's jazz na confirmed one wey denrele dey use too.

Infact I won't be surprised if bev gets Naija and ROÀ
Bev will never get Naija vote.I don't know about ROA,but i am 99.999% sure melvin will get Naija's vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Hey, somebody (ksllb,ochong) should give me a brief summary of what happened on this thread in since the past 2 days. Too long to read.

News has it that Itsmodella is heartless! They said she shot her enemies...and had the only survivor shot AGAIN. Choi!

Modella, come and knee down in my room! angry shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2013
Nuzo':
Hey, somebody should give me a brief summary of what happened on this thread in since the past 2 days. Too long to read.

News has it that Itsmodella is heartless! They said she shot her enemies...and had the only survivor shot AGAIN. Choi!

Yeah, itsModella is a meanie, punish her sexually and upload the video on the vip(this thread) grin

All iz well

Bia papa ostrich leave harry potter and go and vote!!

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah, itsModella is a meanie, punish her sexually and upload the video on the vip(this thread) grin

All iz well

All iz well
Vote ke? I don vote tire..
Omo see as harry potter w dey shack me.. lol I just get chance dey watch am so for the first time..
If i finish,i go start watch Shrek.. Poeple say SHREK dey interesting and i don procrastinate tire,make i just watch am.. lol
Any harry potter fan in the house?.
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2013
how is Melvin doing with the ONE campaign> hope you guys are still voting, so that he can walk away with at least something in case he doesn't win the money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Nuzo':
Hey, somebody (ksllb,ochong) should give me a brief summary of what happened on this thread in since the past 2 days. Too long to read.

ochongonoko:

All iz well

All iz well
All izz definitely not well shocked

@kslib, I am a serious Harry Potter fan, a very serious one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: how is Melvin doing with the ONE campaign> hope you guys are still voting, so that he can walk away with at least something in case he doesn't win the money.

I'm gonna be confident today.
He'll walk away with the money!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2013
ekiloui:

Amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2013
ekiloui:

please i need the one campaign link.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg pls and pls. Make We dey pray for Melvin! The race is not to the swift!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Omo see as harry potter w dey shack me.. lol I just get chance dey watch am so for the first time..
If i finish,i go start watch Shrek.. Poeple say SHREK dey interesting and i don procrastinate tire,make i just watch am.. lol
All izz well!
I'm a die hard harry potter fan, but how come you're just watching it? I hope you have all the 7 parts and going on a marathon. The books are way better though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

aren't you supposed to be on your knees in Nuzo's room *runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay:

please i need the one campaign link.
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Kai!!!! lai lai,something doesnt add up on this thread atall.. How come? ..
You think you are smart shey? Heheheh.. You don jam..
Erm,abeg sorry guys,i'm not mad,i know why i'm talking this way.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2013
geez prince: http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445

thanks but I can't vote. Has it been closed?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

Wow! You get better taste oo..
I love harry potter too much mehn...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2013
drulbaba: I'm a die hard harry potter fan, but how come you're just watching it? I hope you have all the 7 parts and going on a marathon. The books are way better though
Wow!! Really?
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME:
How do you do?

I'm good dear. Hope you had a good day enjoying the Ghanaian breeze. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

HP fans plenty for here o.
u be lastma official.lol
got d movies and books.
u go enjoy am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2013
drulbaba: I'm a die hard harry potter fan, but how come you're just watching it? I hope you have all the 7 parts and going on a marathon. The books are way better though
true, the books r definitely better
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Hahahahah!!!! I dey laugh...
Note:: I am not mad oo.. I normal..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

HP fans plenty for here o.
u be lastma official.lol
got d movies and books.
u go enjoy am.
Nice one!! ***claps hand for her**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2013
lol elikem has gone gaga.
moving around with his dark butt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Nice one!! ***claps hands for her**
All izz well!

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

You never watch harry potter series till now?shockedshocked. Omoh you dey dull o. One of the best series ever!!.. A billion times more intresting than that over hyped TWILIGHT saga. After BBA, complete the whole series sharparly

And shrek?shockedshocked. That's a classic animation. You've got to love donkey(eddie murphy), one of the funniest animated character ever. Chei, papa ostrich, you've made me remember shrek again. I'm gonna watch it after sunday and use it to cool off from the whole BBA ish. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
lol elikem has gone gaga.
moving around with his dark butt.
You dey always capture such moments.. lol..
You no dey miss even by mistake..
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.