Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181210 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao detective.
ochon reveal ur true self o.

Whaaaaatttt? shockedshocked.. You believed them?. I give up. No need proving myself innocent of all accusations
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Twilight saga o, twilight bullshit o, twilight fuckery o...all na the same thing.

They aint the same.. The only similar thing there is that they are over hyped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2013
lalaosky:

hmmm... I see you know your onions in the harry potter series...glad people love harry potter more than that over hyped twilight bullshît
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: lalosky and @ostrich are both Manchester united fans... lol
All izz well!!

I'm a manchester united fan and so?. Make I no support them cos lalaosky is a supporter of that club. I went through his posts before I told am a MU supporter and I saw that too, but it didn't stop me from declaring I'm one and I knew you guys will dig it up but it doesn't matter cos I support manchester united
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Whaaaaatttt? shockedshocked.. You believed them?. I give up. No need proving myself innocent of all accusations
ofcourse not.I just wan add fire.
tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2013
@Modella,go check and compare thier posts and notice how both of them love using the word HYPOCRITE.. grin grin..
It may sound somehow,but i know what i am talking about ..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!!

Itsmodella has already dug it up.

Harry potter is usually compared to twilight series and it's only right that I state that twilight is massively overhyped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: @Modella,go check and comparethier posts and notice how both of them love using the word HYPOCRITE.. grin grin..
All izz well!

LMAO!!. hold on, so lalaosky and I are the only one using the word hypocrite?. Or am I the first person to use hypocrite on NL or on this thread?. Na wa o. Give it up, you aint winning tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Lolz . . . . Operation unravel Lalosky sorry Ochongonoko cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. hold on, so lalaosky and I are the only using the word hypocrite?. Or am I the first person to use hypocrite on NL or on this thread?. Na wa o. Give it up, you aint winning tongue
Everyone uses hypocrite but you and lalaosky use it excessively....#justsaying grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. hold on, so lalaosky and I are the only using the word hypocrite?. Or am I the first person to use hypocrite on NL or on this thread?. Na wa o. Give it up, you aint winning tongue
Thank you jissssos!!!
@modella,go and check how lalaosky types his LMAO and see how ochon does his 99% of when he types it and see..
IT is always in block letters..
Two exclamation marks and one fullstop..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Everyone uses hypocrite but you and lalaosky use it excessively....#justsaying grin

Lol. Are you freaking kidding me?. Are you guys playing or being serious?. Tell me this is a joke. Me lalaosky?. Lmao. This movie is a classic. The unraveling of lalaosky. I still believe you guys are playing with me sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Thank you..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2013
@Ochongonoko, why switch handles though? Did something happen to your old one?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Thank you jissssos!!!
@modella,go and check how lalaosky types his LMAO and see how ochon does his 99% of when he types it and see..
IT is always in block letters..
Two exclamation marks and one fullstop..

Smh... You're loosing it.. You need help bruv shockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: @Modella,go check and compare thier posts and notice how both of them love using the word HYPOCRITE.. grin grin..
All izz well!
They both type epistles, they both try to ease the tension between two conflicting parties, they overuse emoticons, they are too emotional, they just freaking write alike. The similarities are way too many.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING will make me believe that ochongonoko is not lalaosky.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: @Ochongonoko, why switch handles though? Did something happen to your old one?

*sighs*.. And the amaka joins in the exposing crusade undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg o make una go vote!No pain no gain, cos melvin must win! Biko! Kslib abeg!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
They both type epistles, they both try to ease the tension between two conflicting parties, they overuse emoticons, they are too emotional, they just freaking write alike. The similarities are way too many.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING will make me believe that ochongonoko is not lalaosky.
GBAM..
They both use two emoticons together, 90% of the time rather than one..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

*sighs*.. And the amaka joins in the exposing crusade undecided

Haha, Sorry. I had the same thing happen to my when I first joined NL. It took me about a week before people realized I was not the same person. I guess I joined the forum at a wrong time. LOL!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

Oh well.. Finally gives up

The lalaosky I checked out frequents sports section and I don't, how come as a manchester united supporter, I haven't been on any of manchester united thread. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
GBAM..
They both use two emoticons together, 90% of the time rather than one..
All izz well!

Alright then. Let's go there..

Lalaosky uses GBAM, so you're lalaosky shockedshocked.

No wonder!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Haha, Sorry. I had the same thing happen to my when I first joined NL. It took me about a week before people realized I was not the same person. I guess I joined the forum at a wrong time. LOL!

Lol. Am just kidding. You're free to join in the crusade, actually, it's fun wink.

What of our inlaw gh kwame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Let me tell you guys something.. lol
Did you guys noticed how @drullbaba who has only 18posts on Nairaland quickly replied me when i talked about me being a die hard harry potter fan?
i no talk anything o,, lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

I hope you know @kslib types epistles?. He's lalaosky then cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:53am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. Am just kidding. You're free to join in the crusade, actually, it's fun wink.

What of our inlaw gh kwame

So you are him? LOL!
I think my your "in-law" is sleeping. undecided tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

I hope you know @kslib types epistles?. He's lalaosky then cheesy
Is typing epistles the only similarity I listed? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Let me tell you guys something.. lol
Did you guys noticed how @drullbaba who has only 18posts on Nairaland quickly replied me when i talked about me being a die hard harry potter fan?
i no talk anything o,, lol
All izz well!

Lol.. You are the one. Lol. That's great, I thought your second moniker was only garri warlord and you stated categorically that you had no other moniker. I think you're lalosky. With multiple accounts and use of gbam. And how come you talked about shrek and harry potter?. Hmmmm. I'm getting the picture grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

So you are him? LOL!
I think my your "in-law" is sleeping. undecided tongue

I'm not him o. Lol. I'm gonna change this moniker after BBA cos many people we're the same and might get us yoked together.

Talking about when you joined the forum, I went to the sexuality section while browsing through the romance section and saw your moniker shockedshocked in an old thread. Amaka, you don old for here grin. Since you said you're still young, I knew you joined NL when you were very young wink. All thanks to the easy access to internet to all age grades in foreign countries
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Do you guys know that @lalosky's last post was on july 11 and @ostrich's first post was also on july 11..
I don die.... shocked shocked
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Do you guys know that @lalosky's last post was on july 11 and @ostrich's first post was also on july 11..
I don die.... shocked shocked
All izz well!
No be wetin I talk since? That one na old gist grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Is typing epistles the only similarity I listed? grin

All those you listed, I didn't notice cos I don't know him sha so I can't judge

Now I know why @kslib lied against me grin. No wonder he nitpicked my post to sweetlemon and made it seems I was trying to insunuate that I was active in that thread when I told him clearly that I knew about the competition as guest. No wonder !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.