Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181403 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Geeez,after 2:am in the morning and i still nefa sleep....
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:07am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

All those you listed, I didn't notice cos I don't know him sha so I can't judge

Now I know why @kslib lied against me grin. No wonder he nitpicked my post to sweetlemon and made it seems I was trying to insunuate that I was active in that thread when I told him clearly that I knew about the competition as guest. No wonder !!
hahahahaha!!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 24, 2013
@kslib, lalaosky once told me some months back that he was going to open an alternate account.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2013
**time to sleep***
@ostrich, i wont call you lalaosky since you said you are not the one but i'm 100% sure that you are the one sha.. Anyways,you still remain @ostrich until you admit otherwise.. I did see your picture during the Mr nairaland ish and can remember most of the faces of those who contested including yours... lol My head dey hold graphic images like wizard..lol
You still remain @ostrich not lalosky..
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:15am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella: @kslib, lalaosky once told me some months back that he was going to open an alternate account.
Really? Little wonder..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:18am On Aug 24, 2013
**My eyes don dey heavy***
Good night/morning ladies and gentlemen...
Sleep tight guys..
Always remember that no matter what happens,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Lol.. I have seen shitt gringrin.

Mehn, so lalaosky was this popular?. @modella, I now get why you think I'm lalaosky. You guys were close offline(PMs) and online and I can see the "ogbunike plincess" he calls you. And him telling you he will open an alt account has confirmed your beliefs. I even saw you post on the diary section that I'm lalaosky.

I'm not the guy sha, I don't use gbam like the guy does or frequent the sports section or own a diary and other things . I'm going for another moniker after this BBA before someone mistakes us as one. I don't love publicity, so I don't want to be noted as a famous NLer

@kslib, I'm not the guy o, and I knew he's a MU supporter before I told you I'm one, but I couldn't care less and still told you am a MU supporter. Anyways, I no go argue this matter, will be closing this account and going for a low key account after BBA

All iz well cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Really? Little wonder..
All izz well!

Keep wondering

@ella b, go and sleep, stop staring at my butt tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko: Lol.. I have seen shitt gringrin.

Mehn, so lalaosky was this popular?. @modella, I now get why you think I'm lalaosky. You guys were close offline(PMs) and online and I can see the "ogbunike plincess" he calls you. And him telling you he will open an alt account has confirmed your beliefs. I even saw you post on the diary section that I'm lalaosky.

I'm not the guy sha, I don't use gbam like the guy does or frequent the sports section or own a diary and other things . I'm going for another moniker after this BBA before someone mistakes us as one. I don't love publicity, so I don't want to be noted as a famous NLer

@kslib, I'm not the guy o, and I knew he's a MU supporter before I told you I'm one, but I couldn't care less and still told you am a MU supporter. Anyways, I no go argue this matter, will be closing this account and going for a low key account after BBA

All iz well cheesy
Abeg o, no vex but what even makes you think we were close offline? I mean, how were you able to sift through lalaosky's 10k+ posts to come to that conclusion?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm not him o. Lol. I'm gonna change this moniker after BBA cos many people we're the same and might get us yoked together.

Talking about when you joined the forum, I went to the sexuality section while browsing through the romance section and saw your moniker shockedshocked in an old thread. Amaka, you don old for here grin. Since you said you're still young, I knew you joined NL when you were very young wink. All thanks to the easy access to internet to all age grades in foreign countries

LMAOOOOO!!!! Biko, I can't believe the things i used to write here. Thank God I'm faceless embarassed grin
I'm a young lady, not THAT young. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Abeg o, no vex but what even makes you think we were close offline? I mean, how were you able to sift through lalaosky's 10k+ posts to come to that conclusion?

the same way you sifted through his post is the same i sifted through yours and saw how he called you "ogbunike" plincess and when you told him to check his PM TWICE, so by being close offline, i mean, through sending of PM. By being close online, he showed you fondness and he's the only guy on your followers list when i checked last week, so i made my deductions from it cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LMAOOOOO!!!! Biko, I can't believe the things i used to write here. Thank God I'm faceless embarassed grin
I'm a young lady, not THAT young. smiley

lol.. None of the things you wrote there bothered me jor, its perfectly okay with me, as a matter of fact, i liked it. It was there that i discovered that @mykali is a seasoned poster there too. Lol

i know you're not THAT young but back then, you're THAT young wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 4:49am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

lol.. None of the things you wrote there bothered me jor, its perfectly okay with me, as a matter of fact, i liked it. It was there that i discovered that @mykali is a seasoned poster there too. Lol

i know you're not THAT young but back then, you're THAT young wink

Lmaoo.. I knew his moniker looked familiar.
Boredom led to most of those posts sha. Thank Baba God for a new day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2013
ninnyanny: true that but in my own opinion,anyone can win but not that sneaky lady...no na...
I CONCUR,

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Hope u guys kept it real wit Melvin as u kept writting long epistle to back up ur arguement.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay:

it obviously didn't work. how can you be in Nigeria, vote with a different country code and expect to get confirmation.

ItsModella and The Amaka confirmed not getting any confirmation message via same means. So, I guess it applies to everyone, too.

Perhaps, no confirmation. Perhaps, wasted votes. Who knows? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Oh, okay. How's the Web voting going from your side?

Cool. Casting in as much as I can.
Yours?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm telling you!! From melvin's blokos to elikem's snake and butt grin

Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!. Gh kwame, have you seen it what I'm talking about. That post has one "like" immediately I posted it shockedshocked. I'm innocent!!. I captured those online when that post was liked, they're the likers. See them below shockedshocked. Fasten up man, @the amaka's heart is not safe anymore, secret admirers might beseiged it's walls. grin

Viewing this topic: lighternote(f), dmalam(m), vianny18(f), nickizich(f), noname, ItsModella, geez prince, ochongonoko, ekiloui(f), ella.b(f) and 6 guest(s)

If it gets more likers before you see this post, add @bizbloke and @kslib anong the likers

Hian! cheesy

Why must you mention @BizBloke and @Kslib? Ostrich!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Keep wondering

@ella b, go and sleep, stop staring at my butt tongue

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!
I set trap and you fall inside yakata....
The first bolded is the exact comment lalaosky made,almost word for word in a thread about Harry potter..
@The second bolded,lalaosky loves using the ***donkeys voice**..
Inshort,i never even watch past harry potter part 1 sef.. I am not a fan of harry potter,maybe when i do get time to watch it fully,i will love it,,,
I purposely brought up the harry potter ish so i could test you..
Now,wait lemme bring some more proofs that you are lalaosky..
All izz well!

Hahaha. See wetin sleep cause. I don miss this exposition chat.

Good morning, everyone. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Morning Guys! Just less dan 32hrs to go! Who knows if Melvin will go to the RR today?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2013
MESSAGE FROM POKELLO...........

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO
THANK GOD FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY AND
TELL MY OWN STORY AND WRITE MY
OWN HISTORY.
BUT MY JOURNEY WOULD BE
MEANINGLESS IF I DON’T
ACKNOWLEDGE AND HUMBLY
APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT
ZIMBABWE AND AFRICA INVESTED
IN ME.TO ALL OF YOU WHO SPENT
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS VOTING FOR ME,
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO BOUGHT
AIRTIME CONTINUOUSLY, WORDS
CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS WHAT I
FEEL FOR SUCH UNWAVERING
LOVE.
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE
NOMINATED SO MANY TIMES, YOU
EVEN START TO FEEL FOR VIEWERS
AND VOTERS POCKETS.AT ONE
POINT I PUT MYSELF IN YOUR
SHOES AND JUST SAID EVEN I
WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP.BUT YOU
NEVER GAVE UP AND IN ALL
HONESTY THE MORE YOU SAVED
ME, THE MORE CONFIDENT AND
RESILIENT I BECAME.
I KNEW AFTER THAT FIRST SAVE
THAT MY PAST WAS NO LONGER A
FACTOR AND THE MORE YOU SAVED
ME THE MORE I GREW STRONGER
AND TOUGHER.YOUR LOVE
STRENGTHENED ME AND FOR THAT I
WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.
I UNDERSTAND THERE WAS A LOT
OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST ME AND I
THINK THEY THOUGHT BIG BROTHER
WAS UNAWARE OF MY STORY PRIOR.
BUT WHAT THEY DIDNT REALISE IS
THAT WAS WHAT THEY NEEDED ON
THEIR SHOW,SOMEONE STRONG
WHO CAN RAISE UP AGAINST ALL
ODDS. SO FOR ALL THOSE WHO
THOUGHT I WENT THERE AS AN
UNKNOWN ENTITY, LET ME JUST
TELL YOU FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
THAT QUALIFYING AS A HOUSEMATE
IS A GRUELING ORDEAL, FROM
BEING GOOGLED AND
INVESTIGATED TO FULL MEDICAL
TESTS. THEY TAKE THE BEST OF THE
BEST FROM AFRICA.
DESPITE DIFFERENCES,ALL
HOUSEMATES APPRECIATE EACH
OTHER BECAUSE WE UNDERSTAND
WHAT IT TOOK TO GET INTO THAT
HOUSE.ITS 3 MONTHS OF
AUDITIONS,ONE AFTER ANOTHER
AND IT TAKES COMMITMENT AND
GUTS TO PUT YOUR LIFE ON THE
LINE,IN THE NAME OF
ENTERTAINMENT.
TO ALL MY FANS, TO THE TEAMS
AND DIFFERENT PAGES THAT BACK
ME,TO TEAMPOKELLO,TO TEAM
ELIKEM AND GHANA – I FEEL AN
UNDENIABLE HUMBLENESS AND
LOVE FOR THE WAY YOU BELIEVE IN
ME.
ZIMBABWE- NEVER EVER LET
BABYLON GET YOU DOWN. I WENT
THERE TO CHANGE THE
PERCEPTION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO
BE ZIMBABWEAN, WE ARE NOT JUS
MAKWEREKWERE OR MAIDS IN
BOTSWANA. WE ARE AN EDUCATED
PEOPLE, STRONG, HARD WORKING,
ELOQUENT. I SPOKE WITH DEPTH
AND INTELLIGENCE BECAUSE I AM
ZIMBABWEAN, I AM NOT
INTIMIDATED BECAUSE
ZIMBABWEANS HAVE BEEN TRIED
AND TESTED. I STAND UP FOR WHAT
I BELIEVE IN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN
RAISED BY STRONG WOMEN. I AM A
STRONG WOMAN AND I REPRESENT
ZIMBABWEAN WOMEN WITH
EVERYTHING IN MY BEING-
BEAUTIFUL,CURVY,INTELLIGENT,
STRONG,TOLERANT AND SWAGGED
OUT ALL DAY EVERYDAY. I AM
ZIMBABWEAN TO THE CORE AND I
HOLD THAT FLAG WITH PRIDE WITH
NO SHAME!
YES I AM BACKING ELIKEM AND
GHANA FOR THE MONEY WITH NO
DOUBT.
I LOVE YOU ALL
I LOVE AFRICA
GOD BLESS YOU
POKELLO
QUEEN OF SWAGGER BBA8
#B0RR0W3D

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! Really?
All izz well!

yup
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2013
After receiving public bashing for
weeks, one would have thought that the
issue of Selly’s romantic adventures in
the Big Brother Africa house would be
put to rest. But it seems Selly would
have to brace herself for more
criticisms.
This time, Selly is being rumoured as
the cause of an imminent split between
her boyfriend Praye Tietia and Eugene
Baah, the duo that make up Praye, the
popular hiplife music group.
Uncomfirmed reports claim that Eugene
is not happy that Selly’s behaviour has
had a negative impact on the group’s
image.
Only last Saturday, Eugene banged the
phone on Kwasi Aboagye who had called
him on Peace FM’s Entertainment
Review programme to enquire about the
supposed split.
But speaking with Showbiz last Monday,
Praye Tietia, who many believed should
be considering whether to stick with his
woman or stick with his pal, laughed
over the question and described it as
the, “wildest rumour” he had heard in
recent times.
“Where is this news also coming from?”
he asked. “Take it from me; Praye Tietia
is still very ‘Praye’ and has no intention
of going solo. I have had several calls
today from fans and well-wishers to
verify what they have heard but I just
had to tell them that Praye is still going
strong.”
“Just last night, I was with Eugene and
we were planning the way forward;
about how to push our music and before
I wake up today, it is all over that we
have split up.”
Praye Tietia said that he was really
surprised to learn that accusing fingers
were being pointed at Selly for being
the cause of the split remarking “I think
Ghanaians have not had enough of her
yet. At a time when I thought this Selly’s
issue has died off and I could have my
peace of mind, this news is bringing it
up again and I sincerely don’t want to go
on that path anymore.”
He told Showbiz that Selly’s alleged rift
with Eugene could have started off
following the former’s absence at
Eugene’s birthday party last month.
“In my candid opinion, I think that
Selly’s inability to be at Eugene’s party
might have sparked off all these
rumours but the truth is that she had
other engagements on the night
including a late night television
interview. I told her not to come to the
party because when she called later
after midnight to inform me that she
was on her way to the party, I thought it
wasn’t safe for her to drive at that hour
of the night.
“Selly has always been a strong
advocate of the Praye group giving
publicity to our music in her own small
way so how can such a person cause our
split up?” he asked.
When asked if truly Eugene gave him an
option to either break up with Selly or
risk being kicked from the Praye group,
he laughed and said “ Do you really
believe that Eugene can say that to a
man of my age? That means he wants to
choose my partner for me. Eugene has
never said anything like that and for me,
I don’t even want to give credit to
rumours like these”.
He debunked the perception held among
the public that the “strength” of the
Praye group has dwindled after the
departure of its former member Praye
Tenten. “Praye is still a very strong
brand and anyone who has followed our
music will testify that we still have our
groove, music compositions intact and
foremost, the signature of Praye is still
in place.
“I want our fans to know that we are
very intact. They should watch out for
our new singles, Forever Gone,
Assembly Man and The Night Is Still
Young and will know that we are
stronger than before”, he said.
#B0RR0WED
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

true, the books r definitely better
I was really disappointed when I watched some parts of the movie cos I read the books first, but like kslib says all izz well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Let me tell you guys something.. lol
Did you guys noticed how @drullbaba who has only 18posts on Nairaland quickly replied me when i talked about me being a die hard harry potter fan?
i no talk anything o,, lol
All izz well!
midnight blues must have been getting to you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I'm good dear. Hope you had a good day enjoying the Ghanaian breeze. cool
Yes I did, Tanx for caring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2013
drulbaba: midnight blues must have been getting to you...
Good morning ..
Hahaha!!
No mind me jare.. Na weed cause am..
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Good morning ..
Hahaha!!
No mind me jare.. Na weed cause am..
All izz well!!!
no wonder, too bad we weren't on the same level... Good Morning!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

WTF!!. Gh kwame, have you seen it what I'm talking about. That post has one "like" immediately I posted it shockedshocked. I'm innocent!!. I captured those online when that post was liked, they're the likers. See them below shockedshocked. Fasten up man, @the amaka's heart is not safe anymore, secret admirers might beseiged it's walls. grin

Hmmm.... Na so I see am oo. Three(3) Likes as at the Time I am posting this comment! "What is Yours is Yours"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.