Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181146 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
You dey always capture such moments.. lol..
You no dey miss even by mistake..
All izz well!

I'm telling you!! From melvin's blokos to elikem's snake and butt grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay:

thanks but I can't vote. Has it been closed?
I think it has been closed cos I can't vote too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
You dey always capture such moments.. lol..
You no dey miss even by mistake..
All izz well!

grin my eyes can't help it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2013
I'm tempted to blow @the amaka an innocent good night kiss but the fear of gh kwame and the "likers" are the beginning of bans on this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm telling you!! From melvin's blokos to elikem's snake and butt grin

grin grin no be only me see am na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

grin my eyes can't help it.

*places hand on her head and prays* be free!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

You never watch harry potter series till now?shockedshocked. Omoh you dey dull o. One of the best series ever!!.. A billion times more intresting than that over hyped TWILIGHT saga. After BBA, complete the whole series sharparly

And shrek?shockedshocked. That's a classic animation. You've got to love donkey(eddie murphy), one of the funniest animated character ever. Chei, papa ostrich, [b]you've made me remember shrek again. [/b]I'm gonna watch it after sunday and use it to cool off from the whole BBA ish. cheesy
Hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!
I set trap and you fall inside yakata....
The first bolded is the exact comment lalaosky made,almost word for word in a thread about Harry potter..
@The second bolded,lalaosky loves using the ***donkeys voice**..
Inshort,i never even watch past harry potter part 1 sef.. I am not a fan of harry potter,maybe when i do get time to watch it fully,i will love it,,,
I purposely brought up the harry potter ish so i could test you..
Now,wait lemme bring some more proofs that you are lalaosky..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko: I'm tempted to blow @the amaka an innocent good night kiss but the fear of gh kwame and the "likers" are the beginning of bans on this thread grin

WTF!!. Gh kwame, have you seen it what I'm talking about. That post has one "like" immediately I posted it shockedshocked. I'm innocent!!. I captured those online when that post was liked, they're the likers. See them below shockedshocked. Fasten up man, @the amaka's heart is not safe anymore, secret admirers might beseiged it's walls. grin

Viewing this topic: lighternote(f), dmalam(m), vianny18(f), nickizich(f), noname, ItsModella, geez prince, ochongonoko, ekiloui(f), ella.b(f) and 6 guest(s)

If it gets more likers before you see this post, add @bizbloke and @kslib anong the likers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 24, 2013
The famous Babylon.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!
The first bolded is the exact comment lalaosky made,almost word for word in a thread about Harry potter..
Inshort,i never even watch past harry potter part 1 sef.. I am not a fan of harry potter,maybe when i do get time to watch it fully,i will love it,,,
All izz well!
LMFAO!!!!!! lalaosky, you don enter one chance o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin no be only me see am na.

But how come you always capture those "moments' wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

*places hand on her head and prays* be free!! grin
grin ami
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Heheheeh!!!!
@lalaosky once told someone not to give up like @yuzedo.. Guess what,@ostrich told someone that he gave up like @yuzedo..
more facts coming...lol wink
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Hahahahahahaahah!!!!!!
All izz well!

Mtcheeewww.. Fake detective.. Dig up his post and prove yourself right.. You're simply wishing tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
LMFAO!!!!!! lalaosky, you don enter one chance o grin grin

Tsk tsk.. He hasn't proven anything tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Mtcheeewww.. Fake detective.. Dig up his post and prove yourself right.. You're simply wishing tongue
Pls dont modify any of your posts as @lalaosky cos if you do so,i go catch you.. I don set trap for that side too..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella: The famous Babylon.

chai..i wanna go there.
i 'll just sit down in one place and listen to amebo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Heheheeh!!!!
@lalaosky once told someone not to give up like @yuzedo.. Guess what,@ostrich told someone that he gave up like @yuzedo..
more facts coming...lol wink
All izz well!

Huh?.. I wrote I gave up!!. Who doesn't know yuzedo?. The infamous banana manshiun owner and rita dummynick's bf? . You need pro cold grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

But how come you always capture those "moments' wink

well..errr..it just happens.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Pls dont modify any of your posts as @lalaosky cos if you do so,i go catch you.. I don set trap for that side too..lol
All izz well!

How can I modify a post of another NLer?. . Get busy, prove me wrong tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2013
time for the guys to get their own massages.
Melvin has gat Cleo and elikem has dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Tsk tsk.. He hasn't proven anything tongue
Ok, you asked for it grin

lalaosky:

hmmm... I see you know your onions in the harry potter series...glad people love harry potter more than that over hyped twilight bullshît
https://www.nairaland.com/1129847/entertainment-lounge-chat-gossip-lovers/172#13812098

ochongonoko:

You never watch harry potter series till now?shockedshocked. Omoh you dey dull o. One of the best series ever!!.. A billion times more intresting than that over hyped TWILIGHT saga. After BBA, complete the whole series sharparly

And shrek?shockedshocked. That's a classic animation. You've got to love donkey(eddie murphy), one of the funniest animated character ever. Chei, papa ostrich, you've made me remember shrek again. I'm gonna watch it after sunday and use it to cool off from the whole BBA ish. cheesy

No be me o. I'm just posting them as they are grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

well..errr..it just happens.

Hmmmm*in biggie's voice*.. Thunder doesn't strike the same place twice wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

chai..i wanna go there.
i 'll just sit down in one place and listen to amebo.
You already know. Today is both Feza and Pokello's birthday. I really want to know how their day go be like grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:24am On Aug 24, 2013
lalaosky: *clears throat*

DN, the odds are against you but don't give up like yuzedo.. You're a one man army.. Keep spreading your gospel.. Me and acidiosis are with you gringrin
ochongonoko:

watch him change it to HIGHNESS grin.. I swear seun don make me weak for Nl

imagine

N*ipple for nipple
b*reast for breast
fing*ered for fingered
dyck for dick
o*rgasm for orgasm

in short, the day i saw happy joystick, i gave up like yuzedo gringrin
Did you guys notice how he used the teeth emoticon together.. I have noticed that lalosky does that alot and so does @ostrich...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

https://www.nairaland.com/1129847/entertainment-lounge-chat-gossip-lovers/172#13812098

Smh tongue. You have no evidence. He said twilight bullhsit and I said twilight saga.. Two different things. And of course you know that twilight is over hyped by americans. I watched it cos they said it's the next best thing after harry potter series and I was grossly disappointed when I watched it

Harry potter beats it hands down, from total gross sales even the amount of sales harry potter books amassed is more than that of twilight. It's not rocket science tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:

Lmao detective.
ochon reveal ur true self o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Smh tongue. You have no evidence. He said twilight bullhsit and I said twilight saga.. Two different things. And of course you know that twilight is over hyped by americans. I watched it cos they said it's the next best thing after harry potter series and I was grossly disappointed when I watched it

Harry potter beats it hands down, from total gross sales even the amount of sales harry potter books amassed is more than that of twilight. It's not rocket science tongue
Twilight saga o, twilight bullshit o, twilight fuckery o...all na the same thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:

Did you guys notice how he used the teeth emoticon together.. I have noticed that lalosky does that alot and so does @ostrich...

You didn't prove anything.. Should I dig up countless post of those that writes I give up?. Even "tenks" and other yuzedo's formulated words? :p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2013
lalosky and @ostrich are both Manchester united fans... lol
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
You already know. Today is both Feza and Pokello's birthday. I really want to know how their day go be like grin grin

ewoo..
pokello went to bed early cuz of her photo shoot today.
woulda been interesting to know wat went down btw both of em.
that explains y their fans were beefing each other today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: lalosky and @ostrich are both Manchester united fans... lol
All izz well!!
Once is just chance, twice is a coincidence, thrice or more is a pattern.

Ochongonoko is lalaosky...shikena!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.