Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176355 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: But if they were quite close as you said, she would have waited for Elikem to come back so that he will present her to the industry himself instead of her doing it at his back. Her action to me is not right. That's why I actually called her a runs girl. But she may have her own reason for doing what she did. Well, hope she makes it in the future sha

Selly invited her,y not read the post well again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

Miss NL thingz (A little google effort cn help u with it)

Well. I googled, didn't find the pic. Oya @ItsModella please put me out of my misery smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can decide to marry a woman other than Dillish after the show. He neither asked Dillish nor Maria to marry him. I said what I said based on the link below. The babe went to ghana to seek prospects in the country’s entertainment industry. My point is this, if they are extremely close as she claims, she would have waited for Elikem to come back and present her to the industry. Why do it her self at his back? If she wanted to do it at his back, she would have not mention Elikem's name in the first place. That's my opinion. Remember, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can marry who ever he wants at the end of the day. Is not my business. And besides, I don't even know him. After tomorrow, he will become history to me.

http://ghanashowbiz..ca/2013/08/i-love-elikem-namibian-evicted.html

Okay I am confused now. First you had a problem with what she said because she was not 'close' to him and is a 'runs girl' and then when someone said that she was in fact close to him you have now said that she should wait for him if that is case. So she should ignore any prospective business in Ghana or Selly offering to host her because Elikem and only Elikem should be able to introduce her to the Ghanaian fashion, movie or music industry? If she is invited there for business or by another friend she has every right to be there. If Elikem leaves tomorrow and gets a business opportunity in Nigeria he does not have to wait for MelBev to introduce him, he can carry his bags and go there. They are not his passport to Nigeria abeg. And you never saw that interview before you said what you said because you said you "heard" so you were going based on hear say the same way you "heard" Melvin likes Dillish, and that is why I said you talk like Mellish even though you say you aren't. JMHO as well...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvinsim: pls tom is sunday, as u go to ur various chuches n salat try rememba to put melvin among ur praya point oh, n if u use a candle pls burn one 4 him! Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Hot_slap
(1) Beverly is echoing whatever cleo says, the lyrics should have been written in igbo
(2)Dillishs voice is miraculous, how she sang dat song without breaking my glass is a miracle.(
(3) Can't blame those calling Hakeem a dog, whoever dumps cleo for huddah must really like bones. lolzzzz.
(4) Elikem and dillish making the karaoke session very enjoyable for deaf ears.
(5) Whoever recalls prezzos lips cannot blame huddah for wanting to swallow hakeem in dat pix.. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
She for tell them that they are friends not saying that they were extremely close. Google the meaning of extremely close. And if you ask me, she would have waited till the BBA is over before seeking prospect in Ghana, to avoid any misunderstanding from people.... Just honor Selly's Invitation and go back respectfully to your country. My opinion oooooo

dominique:

when she was asked about Elikem nko? Wetin she suppose talk? That she has never heard of him before. As I said her good friend Selly invited her to Ghana and she honoured. They'll be other Ghana trips in future, no big deal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
I heard and I read it before saying what I said. Read my initial post well. I said in order to clarify what dominique said if she wants to use Elikem's name, wait for him to come back to Ghana. But she can still go into the industry without him as long as she don't mention his name. Am rephrasing what I said initially.

noname: Okay I am confused now. First you had a problem with what she said because she was not 'close' to him and is a 'runs girl' and then when someone said that she was in fact close to him you have now said that she should wait for him if that is case. So she should ignore any prospective business in Ghana or Selly offering to host her because Elikem and only Elikem should be able to introduce her to the Ghanaian fashion, movie or music industry? If she is invited there for business or by another friend she has every right to be there. If Elikem leaves tomorrow and gets a business opportunity in Nigeria he does not have to wait for MelBev to introduce him, he can carry his bags and go there. They are not his passport to Nigeria abeg. And you never saw that interview before you said what you said because you said you "heard" so you were going based on hear say the same way you "heard" Melvin likes Dillish, and that is why I said you talk like Mellish even though you say you aren't. JMHO as well...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Well. I googled, didn't find the pic. Oya @ItsModella please put me out of my misery smiley
Erm, how? Abeg, I don't know what russello is talking about tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Elikem no get Ghana. And she would have not mentioned his name as an avenue to enter the industry. She would have just said she is interested in the industry. But mentioning Elikem's name means that she wanted them to know that she have a close relationship with Elikem. And for that fact, she would have waited for Elikem to come back home so that he will link her. And read my initial quote well please

Mate, what part of this are you not getting?

She was ASKED by the journalists on her opinion regarding Elikem and she just said it.
Did you miss my reply or did you simply CHOOSE not to see it?

So, let me get you right... What you're saying is, she should keep quiet when asked by GHANAIAN reporters about her friend Elikem simply because he's not in Ghana, just to prevent people like you from reading her comments upside down on social networks, right?

I saw you here egging Melvin on to declare his interests in Dillish, when she has a boyfriend outside; but at the same time, you have the shameless guts to call Maria a runs girl for simply praising her friend Elikem to HIS COUNTRY'S journalists?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Are you all ready for the finale in exactly 24 hours time?
*erm erm erm,i have a confession to make tomorrow* grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
#chasequiz whose shoes came with their own electricity supply? Ans= Bimp

#chasequiz the frog eyes in the advert reminds us of which HM? Ans = Oneal

#chasequiz which HM doesn't need an airtel aim to keep the conversation going? Ans = Beverly

#chasequiz name the couple with the worst table manners in Africa?

#chasequiz give another name for taxi driver. Ans = Sulupinso

#chasequiz why did biggie give HMs shirts for the tasks? Ans = Cos of Angelo

#chasequiz who is more popular btw Charity and Jackie Appiah? Ans= Charity courtesy Beverly

#chasequiz whose reflection will remain in the mirror even after day 91? Ans= Dilish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Erm, how? Abeg, I don't know what russello is talking about tongue

I want to see what russello was raving about . For him to make that statement, he must have seen something very impressive. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
My dear, I don't have a shameless gut. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your opinion. I did not insult u, so don't insult me. In the interview, Maria said she love Elikem. I saw that. And get it clear again. U are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to my own opinion and I am tell you now, don't insult me cos you don't know me and I don't know you. I think I will not comment on this particular issue again. That is it for me lipsrsealed
And get something straight, I CHOOSE NOT TO SEE YOUR REPLY IF I DON'T WANT TO

spade:

She was ASKED by the journalists on her opinion regarding Elikem and she just said it.

So, let me get you right... What you're saying is, she should keep quiet when asked by GHANAIAN reporters about her friend Elikem simply because he's not in Ghana, just to prevent people like you from reading her comments upside down on social networks, right?

I saw you here egging Melvin on to declare his interests in Dillish, when she has a boyfriend outside; but at the same time, you have the shameless guts to call Maria a runs girl for simply praising her friend Elikem to HIS COUNTRY'S journalists?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
And for the record, my name is not MATE. And please u met the wrong person cos I don't enter into unnecessary arguments

spade:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: I heard and I read it before saying what I said. Read my initial post well. I said in order to clarify what dominique said if she wants to use Elikem's name, wait for him to come back to Ghana. But she can still go into the industry without him as long as she don't mention his name. Am rephrasing what I said initially.

So when Ghanaians in Ghana asked her what she thought about Elikem their finalist she was supposed to say 'no comment' or what would you have preferred she say biko? I don't see how she is using him as access to Ghanaians if she was invited by a prospective business partner or by Selly another friend of hers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
NO MORE COMMENT ABOUT THIS FROM ME ABEG

noname: So when Ghanaians in Ghana asked her what she thought about Elikem their finalist she was supposed to say 'no comment' or what would you have preferred she say biko? I don't see how she is using him as access to Ghanaians if she was invited by a prospective business partner or by Selly another friend of hers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
GH PATRIOT: WTF!! What did I do to Warrant a Ban?
I beg, those female M0nikers who have r/ship with M0derators should Plead on my behalf. Lol

Wat do u guys say 2 warrant a ban..I've never been banned
I don't no why u guys r getting banned..I want 2 no

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: She for tell them that they are friends not saying that they were extremely close. Google the meaning of extremely close. And if you ask me, she would have waited till the BBA is over before seeking prospect in Ghana, to avoid any misunderstanding from people.... Just honor Selly's Invitation and go back respectfully to your country. My opinion oooooo

But they were CLOSE. She and elikem/bolt gisted till the early hours of the sunday she was evicted. She never said anything about Elikem linking her to the industry, if my memory serves me right, it was Dilish that told Elikem to link her up. Free this girl abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
AM NOT COMMENTING ABOUT THIS AGAIN PLEASE. Check the link I sent initially and read my previous quotes well. Thanks for understanding

dominique:

But they were CLOSE. She and elikem/bolt gisted till the early hours of the sunday she was evicted. She never said anything about Elikem linking her to the industry, if my memory serves me right, it was Dilish that told Elikem to link her up. Free this girl abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, I don't have a shameless gut. I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your opinion. I did not insult u, so don't insult me. In the interview, Maria said she love Elikem. I saw that. And get it clear again. U are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to my own opinion and I am tell you now, don't insult me cos you don't know me and I don't know you. I think I will not comment on this particular issue again. That is it for me lipsrsealed
And get something straight, I CHOOSE NOT TO SEE YOUR REPLY IF I DON'T WANT TO

Typical intellectually-hollow garbage from the typical Mellish voltron. Why are you back-tracking now because you couldn't read to save your life? You came here trying sell a fake lie based on pure hearsay and distorted facts, thinking we were going to be gullible enough to swallow it, and after you were shown up for your lies, you tried to twist it again to say the girl had no right to speak of Elikem while he was away.
And to think all this is done in hopes of preserving your fantasy of a girl dumping her 4 year relationship to cheat on her boyfriend in front of the whole continent.

Can't say I'm surprised sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
dominique:
Tufiakwa!!! (Spits). Our Melvin cannot like that uptight, materialistic, decietful, gold digger (spits again). He has seen through her, just managing her for the remaining days.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: And for the record, my name is not MATE. And please u met the wrong person cos I don't enter into unnecessary arguments

Maria's name is not RUNS GIRL either, but you had no problems calling her that, so please don't complain when people call you what they like. Cuz guess what? You put yourself in that position.

All the same, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
dominique:

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits). Our Melvin cannot like that uptight, materialistic, decietful, gold digger (spits again). He has seen through her, just managing her for the remaining days.
Shame on you! Keep spitting like a pregnant woman. Why do you call her uptight...because she is not jumping all over Melvin and 'chasing' him, abi?

Why call her materialistic...because she didn't allow her emotions to get the better of her and still has her eyes on the prize or because you assumed she is in love with Stephen because of his money? Like he told you or you fantasised like Mellish fans do? undecided

Why is she deceitful...because she 'played' Nigeria as many here claimed and it was Nigeria alone that saved her till this day?! undecided But if it was Melvin that did the same...he is smart...not deceitful. grin

She is a gold-digger because Abi she sneaked into your backyard to 'dig up the gold you planted there'? undecided grin

Damnit!! I so wish this girl wins tomorrow and lemme see those that wud stop watching BBA. grin She has played hee game well...call her names...call her anything. ..but she reached the finals and is a strong contender. Shame on haterz!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Omo men man pikin don dey vote since Monday, *wipes sweat* make I party with housemates small, then back to voting. Una still dey talk? @kslib, spade, ochon, josy oya intensify voting, we get midnite crew? #TEAMMELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
safarigirl: Omo men man pikin don dey vote since Monday, *wipes sweat* make I party with housemates small, then back to voting. Una still dey talk? @kslib, spade, ochon, josy oya intensify voting, we get midnite crew? #TEAMMELVIN
You've tried. Goodluck tomorrow. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Message from Gh Kwame/Patriot/Ba from spambot jail

Please pass on the info to fellow ThreadMates and Please tell @NkemOkpara that I happened to watch and listen to majority of Maria's interview, she campaigned for Dillish even at the expense of Hosts lobbying her to campaign for Elikem. In her own words, she came to GH to 'hussle'! She even said she was prepared to move to GH if the opportunity afforded it. She was asked how by GH hosts(biased for their country Rep) how she related with Elikem, she said they were close and that she confided in him when she wanted advice even though she was older than Eli, she saw Eli as a Big Brother.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
See the kind of Venom that is coming out of a human being's mouth. What happens to correcting someone in love? God knows that I can never relate with someone like you in the future. You are so full of hate men. Na wa oooooooo. And in as much as I don't want to talk, but I send every bad word u said against me back to you. And in one of my quotes, I said Maria may have her own reason for doing what she did. I will leave you with this word, give your life to Jesus Christ so that he will purge u of all the hates and Vernon in you. Bye my dear. And please don't comment on my post again if you want to rain abuses at me..........
spade:

Typical intellectually-hollow garbage from the typical Mellish voltron. Why are you back-tracking now because you couldn't read to save your life? You came here trying sell a fake lie based on pure hearsay and distorted facts, thinking we were going to be gullible enough to swallow it, and after you were shown up for your lies, you tried to twist it again to say the girl had no right to speak of Elikem while he was away.
And to think all this is done in hopes of preserving your fantasy of a girl dumping her 4 year relationship to cheat on her boyfriend in front of the whole continent.

Can't say I'm surprised sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thank God all the abuses and insults will end tomorrow!!!!!!! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Then he sent this again

GH KWAME: Please Tell @NkemOkpara that she must comment oo!, she must redraw the "runs' description of Maria.
I saw her reply to @spade where she said "I CHOOSE NOT TO SEE YOUR REPLY IF I DON'T WANT TO"
No wonder she glossed over my Post cautioning her to be weary of the media house whose credibility have been questioned on many occasions.
Tell @spade not to give her breathing space. Than.

See madam NkemOkpara, Maria fans and Ghana nationals alike feel the Maria debasing was uncalled for. Take back your comment pls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I just have this feeling @Itsmodella is a pretty person. I imagine she is tall too and smiles most times.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I'd give you the link but, only with her (ItsModella) permission grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
In few hours time,the one most successful person will be crowned,who would that be?
Keep doing it for beverly,she is the chase,my own winner.
kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.