Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179513 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: So they get average slim?

lol

Lol, didn't 'average slim' oh, na u talk am. Average built(size) is smtin in btw slim n fat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Whaaaaat?
This man wicked ooo.. How e go give Melvin "I KISSED A GIRL" to sing..
Wetin happen to all the worship songs wey Frank Edward sing?.. Smh
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
But if they were quite close as you said, she would have waited for Elikem to come back so that he will present her to the industry himself instead of her doing it at his back. Her action to me is not right. That's why I actually called her a runs girl. But she may have her own reason for doing what she did. Well, hope she makes it in the future sha

lindsay:

they were quite close. he was the one that encouraged her to go to diamond and try her luck with Melvin. he was also one of the very few people she told about her "boyfriend" situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
GH PATRIOT: WTF!! What did I do to Warrant a Ban?
I beg, those female M0nikers who have r/ship with M0derators should Plead on my behalf. Lol

Lols, I just knew your Gh patriot handle will come raging in no time. na spambot wahala o. I've reported it to the super mods tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
lol Haba. Why u no wan make he sing I kissed a girl. Abeg make him dream of kissing Dillish. I heard he said that he likes her. wink

Kslib: Whaaaaat?
This man wicked ooo.. How e go give Melvin "I KISSED A GIRL" to sing..
Wetin happen to all the worship songs wey Frank Edward sing?.. Smh
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
You see, everyone have their opinion on what they call slim, Average or fat. But this is the first time am hearing that I am average slim smiley

elohor_ayodele:

Lol, didn't 'average slim' oh, na u talk am. Average built(size) is smtin in btw slim n fat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: “I love him. He is really a good person…Elikem and I were pretty close. We were extremely close. I love him; he is really a good person,” Maria told ‘News-One’ in an exclusive interview on Monday evening." I found the above quote in the link you gave to me. Am actually not watching the full BBA Show. I only watch the one they put on their website. But let me ask you, was she close to Elikem or she was just saying that they were pretty/extremely close to get popularity in Ghana? Clarify please.

She went to visit her friend Selly in Ghana, and also was interviewed by numerous Ghanaian radio stations.
That reply she gave was when they asked what she thought about Elikem, which she simply responded to. You make it seem like when a person says they 'love' someone, it must be for romantic interests. grin
Furthermore, let's not forget the night she was sent back to the Ruby House, Elikem was the one she opened up to about her feelings for Melvin, so that must have been where the "we are very close" came from.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hehehe spambots don catch Gh patriot again o grin. Don't try reposting that particular post till the mods release it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

Lol welcome back
Not so Fast.... I chop Ban again! It seems I am beign hounded.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
noname: Nawa oh! Which kind of insult is this? You claim you are not Mellish fan but you sure talk like one. What has she said to make her a runs girl? The girl said, "I love Elikem, he is a good person" suddenly these Mellish people choose to run with it, is that not sad? When she said she would not mind dating Melvin but it is up to him you guys will not hear that part. If you want to Mellish keep Mellishing but abeg free the girl. Bringing Maria down to elevate Mellish is NOT a necessary evil abeg.

LOL! No be small thing o! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Okay. Thanks for the clarification my dear

spade:

She went to visit her friend Selly in Ghana, and also was interviewed by numerous Ghanaian radio stations.
That reply she gave was when they asked what she thought about Elikem, which she simply responded to. You make it seem like when a person says they 'love' someone, it must be for romantic interests. grin
Furthermore, let's not forget the night she was sent back to the Ruby House, Elikem was the one she opened up to about her feelings for Melvin, so that must have been where the "we are very close" came from.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: lol Haba. Why u no wan make he sing I kissed a girl. Abeg make him dream of kissing Dillish. I heard he said that he likes her. wink

Hmmn,seems like you're a Mellish fan..
All izz well sha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
dominique: Hehehe spambots don catch Gh patriot again o grin. Don't try reposting that particular post till the mods release it.

Please, can a SuperMod like Mukina2 also get banned?

If so, then abeg, make una help me tell Spambot to ban am for atleast 2 years.

Thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
@NkemOkpara, That media house mostly twists and Hypes News. Pay no attention to them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
dominique:

Lols, I just knew your Gh patriot handle will come raging in no time. na spambot wahala o. I've reported it to the super mods tho.
Thanx, but I tot the spambot were programmed to be on the heels of M0nikerz who post Pics?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Da fuq?
Elikem don kolo.. See wetin he do dillish.. That image is disturbing.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My slim person!!!!!
***CLEAR THROAT, SWALLOW SPUTUM***

U TRY OO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: But if they were quite close as you said, she would have waited for Elikem to come back so that he will present her to the industry himself instead of her doing it at his back. Her action to me is not right. That's why I actually called her a runs girl. But she may have her own reason for doing what she did. Well, hope she makes it in the future sha

Must you Mellish people tarnish Maria to keep your fantasy alive
She was invited to Ghana by Selly not Elikem, was she supposed to wait till Elikem returns till she honoured the invitation? She was also very close to Selly in the bba house, those of us watching can attest to that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
And another Gh Kwame handle has been banned. Them spambots sure love you today cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
The karaoke was on point.was jst singing along and shaking my bum xpecialie to one step at a time.bev and cleo did justice to d songs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
My dear, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can decide to marry a woman other than Dillish after the show. He neither asked Dillish nor Maria to marry him. I said what I said based on the link below. The babe went to ghana to seek prospects in the country’s entertainment industry. My point is this, if they are extremely close as she claims, she would have waited for Elikem to come back and present her to the industry. Why do it her self at his back? If she wanted to do it at his back, she would have not mention Elikem's name in the first place. That's my opinion. Remember, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can marry who ever he wants at the end of the day. Is not my business. And besides, I don't even know him. After tomorrow, he will become history to me.

http://ghanashowbiz..ca/2013/08/i-love-elikem-namibian-evicted.html

noname: Nawa oh! Which kind of insult is this? You claim you are not Mellish fan but you sure talk like one. What has she said to make her a runs girl? The girl said, "I love Elikem, he is a good person" suddenly these Mellish people choose to run with it, is that not sad? When she said she would not mind dating Melvin but it is up to him you guys will not hear that part. If you want to Mellish keep Mellishing but abeg free the girl. Bringing Maria down to elevate Mellish is NOT a necessary evil abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: lol Haba. Why u no wan make he sing I kissed a girl. Abeg make him dream of kissing Dillish. I heard he said that he likes her. wink

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits). Our Melvin cannot like that uptight, materialistic, decietful, gold digger (spits again). He has seen through her, just managing her for the remaining days.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
For the fact that I said something about Maria does not make me a Mellish fan. And for the record, I am entitled to my opinion and I will base my judgement on the fact before me my dear

dominique:

Must you Mellish people tarnish Maria to keep your fantasy alive
She was invited to Ghana by Selly not Elikem, was she supposed to wait till Elikem returns till she honoured the invitation? She was also very close to Selly in the bba house, those of us watching can attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade:

Please, can a SuperMod like Mukina2 also get banned?

If so, then abeg, make una help me tell Spambot to ban am for atleast 2 years.

Thanks smiley

Rofl, spambots no fit get our madam @ the top naa grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
My dear, am not watching the full BBA Show and get something clear, all these are all strategies and game. And trust me, Melvin will marry neither Maria nor Dillish in the future. Even if he said he like Dillish, everything will end tomorrow. Just saying and I hope Melvin wins cos I have been voting for him since sunday

dominique:

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits). Our Melvin cannot like that uptight, materialistic, decietful, gold digger (spits again). He has seen through her, just managing her for the remaining days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can decide to marry a woman other than Dillish after the show. He neither asked Dillish nor Maria to marry him. I said what I said based on the link below. The babe went to ghana to seek prospects in the country’s entertainment industry. My point is this, if they are extremely close as she claims, she would have waited for Elikem to come back and present her to the industry. Why do it her self at his back? If she wanted to do it at his back, she would have not mention Elikem's name in the first place. That's my opinion. Remember, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can marry who ever he wants at the end of the day. Is not my business. And besides, I don't even know him. After tomorrow, he will become history to me.

na Elikem get Ghana. she can go in and out of his country if she so pleases.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
lol...Thanks. smiley

dmalam:
***CLEAR THROAT, SWALLOW SPUTUM***

U TRY OO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My dear, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can decide to marry a woman other than Dillish after the show. He neither asked Dillish nor Maria to marry him. I said what I said based on the link below. The babe went to ghana to seek prospects in the country’s entertainment industry. My point is this, if they are extremely close as she claims, she would have waited for Elikem to come back and present her to the industry. Why do it her self at his back? If she wanted to do it at his back, she would have not mention Elikem's name in the first place. That's my opinion. Remember, am not Mellish fan. Melvin can marry who ever he wants at the end of the day. Is not my business. And besides, I don't even know him. After tomorrow, he will become history to me.

when she was asked about Elikem nko? Wetin she suppose talk? That she has never heard of him before. As I said her good friend Selly invited her to Ghana and she honoured. They'll be other Ghana trips in future, no big deal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: You see, everyone have their opinion on what they call slim, Average or fat. But this is the first time am hearing that I am average slim smiley

Nkem I said u r AVERAGE.(Full stop). In ur own words mayb u want to see ursef as 'average slim' sha, IDK sha bt as na u talk am who am I 2 argue! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Elikem no get Ghana. And she would have not mentioned his name as an avenue to enter the industry. She would have just said she is interested in the industry. But mentioning Elikem's name means that she wanted them to know that she have a close relationship with Elikem. And for that fact, she would have waited for Elikem to come back home so that he will link her. And read my initial quote well please

lindsay:

na Elikem get Ghana. she can go in and out of his country if she so pleases.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hear u my dear!!!!!

elohor_ayodele:

Nkem I said u r AVERAGE.(Full stop). In ur own words mayb u want to see ursef as 'average slim' sha, IDK sha bt as na u talk am who am I 2 argue! Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.