Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,155 members, 7,852,946 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181078 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My slim person!!!!!
mrs Nkem u look gud,ur tighs abi na lap showin n so fresh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hahaaahaahaahahahahaahaahaa!!!!!!
Hahaaahaaahaaahahahahahahaahaha!!!!
Haaa...
Lwkmd!!!!
Una dey see melvin as he dey sing im own so?
I don die....
He is singing Usher's moving mountains.. Hope i got he name correct sha..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
lol.. Thank u. Na wind make the laps show lol wink

skipofem: mrs Nkem u look gud,ur tighs abi na lap showin n so fresh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na who melvin wan romance wey e dey dance like dat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na Dillish he wan romance. Abeg make una no crucify me ooooo. lol. People were saying on twitter that he said he likes Dillish. smiley

ella.b:
Na who melvin wan romance wey e dey dance like dat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

Yeahh...I do agree with her on that. Some are extremely conspicuous from a majority stand-point thought

This is the first time I'm hearing she isn't sexy though.

Out of curiosity. I checked @ItsModella profile, didn't see any pics. How did you know she does it for you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My slim person!!!!!
!!
Nice shape you got there.. Your husband sabi better thing..

Nice legs..
Nice pose..
**like always,i will stop here**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Woooo..go cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
The guy na Player
My opinion
justloveme: i like u b fast poster.haudah nw.just pity cleo .am heartbroken for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Cleo na da boss gaaaan..
She as she murder am..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish don murder this Jai ho song by pussy cat dolls.
Wth is she singing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Awwwwww. Thank u and husband na slim man too grin
Kslib: !!
Nice shape you got there.. Your husband sabi better thing..

Nice legs..
Nice pose..
**like always,i will stop here**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

This is the first time I'm hearing she isn't sexy though.

Out of curiosity. I checked @ItsModella profile, didn't see any pics. How did you know she does it for you?

Miss NL thingz (A little google effort cn help u with it)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin's karaoke was funny as ffuck..
The thick akpu voice he used and how he missed the words.. Lol
"His spirit was willing but the voice was weak"...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Elikem's Br0(Troy) just got interviewed by radio journos in GH....said BBA staff gave them(relatives) a Treat by exploring the Diamond House, said they could virtually see the HM's.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
I heard that Maria said na Elikem she dey close to. No be Melvin again. And some people dey think sey she likes Melvin. The babe na runs girl wey wan find daily bread and popularity sha.

lindsay: Maria yesterday, in Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol elikem and melvin just dey rap rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Final five of life cheesy. I love all of them. Wish biggie can give the five of them the cash price each cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Awwwwww. Thank u and husband na slim man too grin
Nice combo..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin and cleo singing "DISTURBIA"...
Melvin's voice is really "Disturbing" ..lol
Na cleo dey do damage control..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko: Final five of life cheesy. I love all of them. Wish biggie can give the five of them the cash price each cheesy
Thief!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin sabi d song o.
meleo moment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Meleo the real deal. Nice combination. Lol.

Team Meleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Y camera show melvin as dillish mention prince and princess for d song?
Mscheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Taylor swift go dey cry for where she dey now.
Dillish try sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish is "read-singing" her karaoke like a love letter..
The only diff btw how dillish is singing right now and how people read comments on nairaland is just the music playing at the background...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: Now i'm wishing Huddah stayed a bit longer. She was sure to bring drama and entertainment. Either that or she is trying to become infamous due to her early eviction. She loves attention, i know that much about her.

Truth is She woulda brought drama and entertainment to the house. She didn't really get a chance to prove her clout.

I think she's should be invited for a Big Brother All Stars....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin and elikem singing "dead and gone".
grin melvin's voice ehn,odikwa serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
See wetin dis pple wan take deceive us grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish finishes singing and the white man and his patner starts clapping..
"Are they clapping cos the toture is finally over or becos its melvin's turn and they want to have a good laugh"?
I guess thats one question we can never answer but i suspect both reasons sha..
All izz well?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: I heard that Maria said na Elikem she dey close to. No be Melvin again. And some people dey think sey she likes Melvin. The babe na runs girl wey wan find daily bread and popularity sha.

What you heard is incorrect, because the blog post was the work of a lousy blogger desperately trying to get hits for his site.

Google "I love Elikem, plus I have pretty boooobs" and see for yourself that the so-called 'love' is not in the way you think.
I'm unable to post the link because it has the word "booobs" in it, and Seun's childish filter engine go help me butcher am to the point of meaninglessness; so I'd like you to google it instead.

Una don pass to dey believe lousy palmwine gossip like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lmao Melvin ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.