Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,242 members, 7,853,232 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181085 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
tuktudicko:
Thief!!! grin

Lol.. It's hurtful reaching the final and loosing winkgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
HACLEO & HUDDAH MONROE....

TRUTH kor DARE ni_u r playin truth or dare naked ontop of soft bed_I willi slap
anybdy dat believes dat!

@CeebabieCynthia ::: as mad as I am,
I jux wanna B1tchSlap d Hoe, y post
d pics if u dnt wanna cause issues!
Mad Ho

@pretti_maro::: Yea babes dats wt she is! B1tch Whorre, shameless hussy!

@hot_slap: #ChaseQuiz shall
we call them Hudeem or Hakuddah?

@Sanzi_e :-my dear I
heard almost everybody played the
game..they didnt knw she took that
pic.shes sure a desperate gal.

@Orangeberry102::: a very. desperate HO! She nids 2 take several seats***

@Sisiphojada1::: @HulkMandaza I hope cleo will forgive u man"

@Sanzi_e::: obviously cn't b jst both of dem!!!! Waheva happens in babylon stays der!!! She's jst a dramatic HO!

@Orangeberry102::: dear! Fenk
God....almst had an attack * whew*

@uju4chi::: Some people dnt like
seeing progress,is unfortunate we
are not watching to knw who want
to blackmail dis couple.

@Orangeberry102::: sweetie I just spoke to hakeen now.it was really a
game. didnt knw wen she took that
pic. desperate gal. hakeem loves cleo.

@hot_slap: Whoever recalls Prezzo's
lips cannot blame Huddah for
wanting to swallow Hakeem in that
pic.

@lilbryberries::: I bet he's pissed"
she is a real b1tch and l am not happy at all,why can't Hakeem come and explain this 2 us?

@BusiKhambule::: @HulkMandaza busi
tell us e truth cos we gonna pull tat
b1tch

@lilbryberries::: "Ye hun, n d Ho finks its cool 2 post
it,yle others didn't! @Sisiphojada1:

@lilbryberries @HulkMandaza spin
d bottle at babylon"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Damn!! Elikem murdered it...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My slim person!!!!!

Ur nt slim jor, more lk average!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Meeeehhn, as soon as this show is over, Melvin should do his best to stay as far away from a microphone as possible, because this im voice eeeehh!

LMFAO! grin grin

Like he swallowed a giant frog or something.
Funny enough, Timi Dakolo's speaking voice is wacker than his, but he sings like Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie and Michael Bolton! shocked
Melvin should contact him ASAP!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin bev and cleo Doing TI proud by singing his song the wrong way,hence people will appreciate the song more whenever they listen to the real ish..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
the ex HMs shooting Angelo's video

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin and cleo seriously singing while bev keeps mute plays the role of supporting artiste by resting her hands on cleo's shoulders .. Issokay!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bassey updates. they are shooting Angelo's video.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: Bassey updates. they are shooting Angelo's video.
Lol no worry,I don post am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
When will Mellish sing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
“I love him. He is really a good person…Elikem and I were pretty close. We were extremely close. I love him; he is really a good person,” Maria told ‘News-One’ in an exclusive interview on Monday evening." I found the above quote in the link you gave to me. Am actually not watching the full BBA Show. I only watch the one they put on their website. But let me ask you, was she close to Elikem or she was just saying that they were pretty/extremely close to get popularity in Ghana? Clarify please.

What you heard is incorrect, because the blog post was the work of a lousy blogger desperately trying to get hits for his site.

Google "I love Elikem, plus I have pretty boooobs" and see for yourself that the so-called 'love' is not in the way you think.
I'm unable to post the link because it has the word "booobs" in it, and Seun's childish filter engine go help me butcher am to the point of meaninglessness; so I'd like you to google it instead.

Una don pass to dey believe lousy palmwine gossip like that.[/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Damn!!! See dillish shaking what her mama gave her..
Thank God the voting lines are almost closed before she go collect Naija for melvin hand all thanks to perverts like senator yerima..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

Lol no worry,I don post am

ok thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Rofl @ all the chase quiz grin
Make una dey knack us with more hot_slap tweets and babylon pics o.

This Dilish no sabi sing sha tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:
I can't deal

Banana -shaped bobbie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
WTF!! What did I do to Warrant a Ban?
I beg, those female M0nikers who have r/ship with M0derators should Plead on my behalf. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
So they get average slim?

lol

elohor_ayodele:

Ur nt slim jor, more lk average!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dillish dancing and using tactics to check herself in the Tv screen..
This girl like her reflection sha...
If you give dillish cup of water,she go first use the water surface take check herself out...
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
“I love him. He is really a good person…Elikem and I were pretty close. We were extremely close. I love him; he is really a good person,” Maria told ‘News-One’ in an exclusive interview on Monday evening." I found the above quote in the link you gave to me. Am actually not watching the full BBA Show. I only watch the one they put on their website. But let me ask you, was she close to Elikem or she was just saying that they were pretty/extremely close to get popularity in Ghana? Clarify please.

spade:

What you heard is incorrect, because the blog post was the work of a lousy blogger desperately trying to get hits for his site.

Google "I love Elikem, plus I have pretty boooobs" and see for yourself that the so-called 'love' is not in the way you think.
I'm unable to post the link because it has the word "booobs" in it, and Seun's childish filter engine go help me butcher am to the point of meaninglessness; so I'd like you to google it instead.

Una don pass to dey believe lousy palmwine gossip like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin has the best voice ever.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
GH PATRIOT: WTF!! What did I do to Warrant a Ban?
I beg, those female M0nikers who have r/ship with M0derators should Plead on my behalf. Lol
Lol welcome back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=Beniye]Melvin has the best voice ever.
Err no cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nando dey there. Make him no stab Elikem tomorrow oooo
hmmmmmmm shocked

ella.b:
the ex HMs shooting Angelo's video
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Issokai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: “I love him. He is really a good person…Elikem and I were pretty close. We were extremely close. I love him; he is really a good person,” Maria told ‘News-One’ in an exclusive interview on Monday evening." I found the above quote in the link you gave to me. Am actually not watching the full BBA Show. I only watch the one they put on their website. But let me ask you, was she close to Elikem or she was just saying that they were pretty/extremely close to get popularity in Ghana? Clarify please.

they were quite close. he was the one that encouraged her to go to diamond and try her luck with Melvin. he was also one of the very few people she told about her "boyfriend" situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bev dey sing dem dey show me Dillish, na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bev singing!!!
She sing am well!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: I heard that Maria said na Elikem she dey close to. No be Melvin again. And some people dey think sey she likes Melvin. The babe na runs girl wey wan find daily bread and popularity sha.

Nawa oh! Which kind of insult is this? You claim you are not Mellish fan but you sure talk like one. What has she said to make her a runs girl? The girl said, "I love Elikem, he is a good person" suddenly these Mellish people choose to run with it, is that not sad? When she said she would not mind dating Melvin but it is up to him you guys will not hear that part. If you want to Mellish keep Mellishing but abeg free the girl. Bringing Maria down to elevate Mellish is NOT a necessary evil abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=ella.b][/quote]
He has a very nice voice. That kinda voice that you hear and quickly grab an head phone, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hot_Comments......

(1)#Beverly is echoing whatever Cleo
sings. The lyrics should have been
written in igbo.

(2)#Dillish's voice is miraculous. How
she sang that song without breaking
any glass cup is a miracle.

(3)#Can't blame those calling Hakeem a dog. Whoever dumps Cleo for
Huddah must really like bones.

(4)#Biggie might issue strikes to Elikem and Melvin for this karaoke. They are provoking our ears.

(5)#Cleo sings "if I let u go, she gon take everything I own" ..too late, Huddah already took Hakeem

(6)#If Melvin ever attempts serenading
his bride, he will stay single forever.

(7)#Hope y'all learnt a lesson from
@HUDDAHMONROE Whatever is
worth deleting is not worth posting.

(cool#Elikem and Dillish making the
Karaoke session very enjoyable for
deaf viewers.

(9)#Let's not insult Hakuddah. Spin the
bottle is just an innocent game
played by 2 Hot people, naked.

(10)#ChaseQuiz shall we call them
Hudeem or Hakuddah?

(11)#Whoever recalls Prezzo's lips cannot blame Huddah for wanting to
swallow Hakeem in that pic.

(12)#ChaseQuiz when Hakeem and
Huddah hooked up, who smooched
who?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Nando dey there. Make him no stab Elikem tomorrow oooo
hmmmmmmm shocked

If Elikem do not win then Nando will welcome him with open arms,but if he wins............

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.