Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,722 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177970 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Nooo, how would I? smiley

Good grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Itsmodella, you dey try. *phew*

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Oga,na night we dey so ooo!! ...
Na so so sunshine you dey call her everyday.. You dey forbid Moon?
Sunshine,Solar system ni.. embarassed
##na play oo#.. grin grin
All izz well!
grin grin kslib be nice na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh lawd...I don't even understand what you are on about anymore, your so called busting was lame and confusing and the way you comprehend atimes, only u can understand. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself dude..

*dead* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: I'm one of the most peaceful people on here. I just drop my updates,quote people,(in a friendly way) and then go about my biznex! But what I won't take is someone from another country asking me to unfollow a thread by Nigerians and for Nigerians......maka y? Lmao
@B0lded, I don't even know what the fork I am doing, its 0bvious you've got issues. So I guess you would have been civilised in your response to my post if I was a Nigerian right? Indeed you are a bush girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh lawd...I don't even understand what you are on about anymore, your so called busting was lame and confusing and the way you comprehend atimes, only u can understand. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself dude..

I wouldn't bring the caruj matter up again if u don't. I still owe you payback for all your jabs at my femininity. Comprende?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok....I'm done saying my mind....let me look around for more updates...don't go away...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*dead* grin

SOM is wuckeeedddd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
javascript:void(0);

grin
Wait a minute? E be like say na another thing you mean ooo.. shocked
Elaborate a little, but the coded way... Oya!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Ahn ahn. That is very simple. Because na u dey smell pass for this thread na. shuuu. Help a brother out with that nose. Sharing is caring

Sharing ko, shearing ni. You no get nose?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Taaaa, am not about to start with you, I was in my lane before you quoted me nd started reading disgusting meanings into my innocent comment.. anyway, its ayt.. We bigger than dat..

ok ok. na joke i dey joke
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: strong jealousy o. How r yuh sunshine?
.am fine dearie and u?
Mariarocks:

Don't quote me if I don't give u the permission to, you hear me ?
No, this is Nairaland, not Mariarocksland and I'll quote whoever I feel like quoting. You hear me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

SOM is wuckeeedddd grin

For real, bro. I don almost fall inside kettle of hot water when I dey laf.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oh boy, I never chop, I just dey here dey laugh like okporoko.

Brb guys angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

See me o...try for what na? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked shocked

Aaaah @ochon matter never end oh. E be like say na network delay this comeback
Naaa, I am sorry oo! I thought we were at the same wave length, I just can't deal with someone with limited foresight. Every 0bjective threadmate will atest to the fact that she is bush girl

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
@B0lded, I don't even know what the fork I am doing, its 0bvious you've got issues. So I guess you would have been civilised in your response to my post if I was a Nigerian right? Indeed you are a bush girl.
.easy guy.e never reach dat side na.be a getleman,u ar talking to a lady.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
No, this is Nairaland, not Mariarocksland and I'll quote whoever I feel like quoting. You hear me?

Love gone sour.. Ifunanya gbaru uka grin

*runs away* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
.easy guy.e never reach dat side na.be a gentleman,u ar talking to a lady.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

I wouldn't bring the caruj matter up again if u don't. I still owe you payback for all your jabs at my femininity. Comprende?

why do you think I care if you bring it up or not. Dude, feel free to 'payback' on any other matter, but the caruj matter, you can't change what I think even if you tried to, and I won't go back on my words? Do we have an understanding now? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Why? grin cheesy wink angry shocked cool lipsrsealed undecided cry
All izz well!
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sharing ko, shearing ni. You no get nose?

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Wait a minute? E be like say na another thing you mean ooo.. shocked
Elaborate a little, but the coded way... Oya!!
All izz well!

Lwkm. Tell me wetin you think say I mean. Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin kslib be nice na.
Lol.. Abeg no poison @drahmah mind ooo... grin grin
Me and @drahmah understand each-other very well.. Na play i dey play with am..lol
.. @Drah,na play ooo...
@ella.b,na me and you today**snaps fingers*** angry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok...bev is in Naija not SA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Calm down guy, you really need to calm down. Picking on ladies is not the best way to get attention here else, you will get more than you asked for. Peace.
Huh? WTF! Like seriously? So I for dey mumu stand there make she diss me abi? Me seeking attention? *rubs eye* I guess you are a new comer on this Thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

undecided

undecided*kicks him away like double leather* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:

Is it by force to quote me, ahn ahn this girl don't quote me again oh. Get the fuuckk away angry. You hear me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bia kslib,na u go tell my darling @drahmah wetin him go call me.abeg leave am like dat.i like it cos its nice,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Love gone sour.. Ifunanya gbaru uka grin

*runs away* grin
obu na'm weta gi ehn, m ga ma gi ezigbo aka nti. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: .easy guy.e never reach dat side na.be a gentleman,u ar talking to a lady.
lol.....I don talk my mind...leave the timid boy...he no get lines...lol...na so so bush girl he de use.lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.