Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177968 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
Huh? WTF! Like seriously? So I for dey mumu stand there make she diss me abi? Me seeking attention? *rubs eye* I guess you are a new comer on this Thread.
Ok, that's all you have to say? Byebye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Love gone sour.. Ifunanya gbaru uka grin

*runs away* grin

Lwkm. You see your life? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Is it by force to quote me, ahn ahn this girl don't quote me again oh. Get the fuuckk away angry. You hear me?
Awww.. Is this how AMELICANS say I ROFF you to each other? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko: Oh boy, I never chop, I just dey here dey laugh like okporoko.

Brb guys angry
Lmao!! I told you guys that @ostrich was evil but no one believed me...
He joined two heads together and now he wants to go eat while laughing... cry cry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

why do you think I care if you bring it up or not. Dude, feel free to 'payback' on any other matter, but the caruj matter, you can't change what I think even if you tried to, and I won't go back on my words? Do we have an understanding now? smiley

I could care less if u care, I am just saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
obu na'm weta gi ehn, m ga ma gi ezigbo aka nti. angry

Oya na! Light up his face. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Abeg no poison @drahmah mind ooo... grin grin
Me and @drahmah understand each-other very well.. Na play i dey play with am..lol
.. @Drah,na play ooo...
@ella.b,na me and you today**snaps fingers*** angry
All izz well!
*runs to J&H*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ok....Polikem so fake....living for the fans...cheap popularity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
obu na'm weta gi ehn, m ga ma gi ezigbo aka nti. angry

Haba.. Jiri ya nwayo, nwa oma, tomato jos!! grin

Amakwana mu akanti biko, nti mu esiro ike grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:
ok ok. na joke i dey joke

Lolzz, no lele.. Me sef na joke I dey joke, all na joking tins.. Nothing do u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. Tell me wetin you think say I mean. Lmao.
You tink say i get lisby for ha but i wan use style guide my asthma..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
This is a sound of warning to @ochon,@mariarocks and @kslib.leave my darling @drahmah alone,abeg.stop looking for his trouble.e don dey vex me ooo.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. You see your life? grin

Life is pure tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

wetin you dey yarn for 'foreign' language. He be like say you get one coded mission going lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:
Awww.. Is this how AMELICANS say I ROFF you to each other? grin

this guy is truly evil guysss.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! I told you guys that @ostrich was evil but no one believed me...
He joined two heads together and now he wants to go eat while laughing... cry cry
All izz well!

Lol.. I was laughing at your comments not the fight going down

All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: Bia kslib,na u go tell my darling @drahmah wetin him go call me.abeg leave am like dat.i like it cos its nice,lol
I just dey tease am... undecided
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

*runs to J&H*

Awww.. Love is blind

This is the kinda of vibe I love to see *puppy eyes* cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: This is a sound of warning to @ochon,@mariarocks and @kslib.leave my darling @drahmah alone,abeg.stop looking for his trouble.e don dey vex me ooo.lol

Is he crying?
ochongonoko:

*falls inside pit toilet*
ella.b:

*runs to J&H*

*cuddles her and chops off Kslib's head with kitchen knife*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
wetin you dey yarn for 'foreign' language. He be like say you get one coded mission going lipsrsealed

Leave them, wickedness. When me, you, shezy and daniel start to relate in yoruba, dem go hear am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*falls inside pit toilet*

Why do u always wish bad on yourself when you are laughing undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Awww.. Love is blind

This is the kinda of vibe I love to see *puppy eyes* cheesy
Com'on close ur eyes..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: This is a sound of warning to @ochon,@mariarocks and @kslib.leave my darling @drahmah alone,abeg.stop looking for his trouble.e don dey vex me ooo.lol

Bia bia

grin
ochongonoko:

Life is pure tongue

Mtcheew.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

*cuddles her and chops off Kslib's head with kitchen knife*
smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

*runs to J&H*

Awww,seee love nwatin tin!! cheesy
A woman needs a man who can protect her...
Who does a woman run to for protection?
Ans:: Her love...
.. @jekyll,na me go be best man oooo...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Leave them, wickedness. When me, you, shezy and daniel start to relate in yoruba, dem go hear am
Lool, it will be fun grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Ke ka nti gi ga sikwanu ike nu? Ebe oge obuna, idiro a nu ife'm na gwa gi. Odika nti gi bukwa for fancy. A gwagom gi o, rapu maka...achorom odi ifunanya i ne tikwasi n'enu isi'm. Hian ooooo!!! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Yes, I just told her, I'm lalaosky, caruj and that I LOVE her and wants her to be the mother of my 78 children grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Ke ka nti gi ga sikwanu ike nu? Ebe oge obuna, idiro a nu ife'm gwa gi. Odika nti gi bukwa for fancy. A gwagom gi o, rapu maka...achorom odi ifunanya i ne tikwasi n'enu isi'm. Hian ooooo!!! angry
u no go fear my ban? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.