Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,029 members, 7,866,889 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184457 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Why do u always wish bad on yourself when you are laughing undecided

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
You tink say i get lisby for ha but i wan use style guide my asthma..
All izz well!

Lol. Nah.

I think say u no wan get Lisby for any opposite because of something wey dey that 7th pikin. That's why you dey guide your asthma wink U get?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: This is a sound of warning to @ochon,@mariarocks and @kslib.leave my darling @drahmah alone,abeg.stop looking for his trouble.e don dey vex me ooo.lol
Awwww,see love na...
All izz well!
Mariarocks:

Hian! Goan sit down jare. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Awww,seee love nwatin tin!! cheesy
A woman needs a man who can protect her...
Who does a woman run to for protection?
Ans:: Her love...
.. @jekyll,na me go be best man oooo...
All izz well!
See dis one..tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

Com'on close ur eyes..grin

Ok mummy, ayaf close my eyes.. Cuddle away grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please abeg nobody understand wetin una dey write. U fit carry am to pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yes, I just told her, I'm lalaosky, caruj and that I LOVE her and wants her to be the mother of my 78 children grin
And I'll believe that? Even though I know that's what's in your mind? cheesy
Jekyll & Hyde:

Mtcheew.

Jerosy tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yes, I just told her, I'm lalaosky, caruj and that I LOVE her and wants her to be the mother of my 78 children grin
of kess grin

ToyinDipo:
u no go fear my ban? angry
because you are who? tongue undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Ke ka nti gi ga sikwanu ike nu? Ebe oge obuna, idiro a nu ife'm na gwa gi. Odika nti gi bukwa for fancy. A gwagom gi o, rapu maka...achorom odi ifunanya i ne tikwasi n'enu isi'm. Hian ooooo!!! angry

E don do una two o, abeg. My eyes! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Please abeg nobody understand wetin una dey write. U fit carry am to pm
I tireoo smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Is it by force to quote me, ahn ahn this girl don't quote me again oh. Get the fuuckk away angry. You hear me?

Lolzz, maria how u go tell the fine geh to get th fuuuckk away nah, na me go teach u how to treat women After u go accuse me say na becos of me love dey hard to find... Infact am officially a nicer dude dan u..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Ke ka nti gi ga sikwanu ike nu? Ebe oge obuna, idiro a nu ife'm na gwa gi. Odika nti gi bukwa for fancy. A gwagom gi o, rapu maka...achorom odi ifunanya i ne tikwasi n'enu isi'm. Hian ooooo!!! angry

LMAO!!. I get the drift wink

Let's go back to english before they chop my heads off grin
Kslib:
Awww,seee love nwatin tin!! cheesy
A woman needs a man who can protect her...
Who does a woman run to for protection?
Ans:: Her love...
.. @jekyll,na me go be best man oooo...
All izz well!

Hahahaha. Go be best man for Ochong/Maria abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! ;Lwkmd!! Lmao!!! Rotflmao!!!!
I don finish my laff for this post....
Hahahahahahaahahahaahah!!!! kai!!
All izz well!
ochongonoko:

undecided
Make una mind your businesses, the Igbo is not meant for y'all.. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks: Please abeg nobody understand wetin una dey write. U fit carry am to pm

LMAO!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

smiley
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
of kessgrin

because you are who? tongue undecided
Do it again, then ItsModella go soon join Watabambam angry It's not a threat nor a boast, I can ban a mod right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Jerosy tongue

You wish! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, maria how u go tell the fine geh to get th fuuuckk away nah, na me go teach u how to treat women After u go accuse me say na becos of me love dey hard to find... Infact am officially a nicer dude dan u..

I didn't mean it. If she was offended, I apologize
ToyinDipo:
And I'll believe that? Even though I know that's what's in your mind? cheesy

Irony!!. But agreed with @njokusboy that we can't CRUSH on someone on internet?.how come you believe I LOVE her? Hypocritical much? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
ella.b:

See dis one..tongue
@Agbgift go handle the cake grin grin
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Thank God you get the drift o because if I catch you again, I'll deal with you personally persona personally. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ginger78: .easy guy.e never reach dat side na.be a getleman,u ar talking to a lady.
Apologies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Heads?

U be amosu? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
of kess grin

]

She said YES kiss

*in GH kwame's voice* why do I have this feeling that itsmodella likes/crushes on ochongonoko? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: U are a bitter man....just read ur post again? Polikem RICH? Smh....go get a life...Ghanians are always quick to talk ill of others but would behave like unbridled and untamed animals when u criticise their own people...now that's what I call BUSH....check anywhere,even google will tell u that u will always be number 2.

ninnyanny: Ghanians are always timid...so I'm not surprised

ninnyanny: lol...I tire for [b]ghanians oooo. They just make too much noise[/b]....
@all I suspected as much, see h0w she is desperately trying to make it an E-War.

ItsModella: This is slowly turning into another Naija-GH beef.
^^^0bjectively, she is the one wh0 is desperate to turn it into an E-war. She should have cautioned Ghanaians to stay 0ff her post.

ninnyanny: Pokello and Elikem don't even know u exist. So stop being pathetic
Is this even worth responding to? ^^^ huh? @Mariarocks, do you know Maria? @ginger78, do you know Beverly? @safarigirl/all do Y'all know Melvin?
U can't be speaking in another language on a public thread where the main languages are english or pidgin. that's disrespectful durrhh. i feel belittled
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Ok, that's all you have to say? Byebye.
Woman wrapper, selling a brother for toto Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.