Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,193 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184506 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Nah.

I think say u no wan get Lisby for any opposite because of something wey dey that 7th pikin. That's why you dey guide your asthma wink U get?
Nice try but wrong..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Do it again, then ItsModella go soon join Watabambam angry It's not a threat nor a boast, I can ban a mod right now.
You can't do nothing. Yes, I said...you cannot do anything.

Jekyll & Hyde:

Heads?

U be amosu? undecided grin
Na una be the amosu...when una dey complain too much for our Igbo. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Irony!!. But agreed with @njokusboy that we can't CRUSH on someone on internet?.how come you believe I LOVE her? Hypocritical much? grin
Crush is different from love, you may fall in love overtime with a fellow NLer, but crush? Hell no. Listen to All I have to do is dream, by Everly Brothers, then you will understand crush.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

I didn't mean it. If she was offended, I apologize

Chai, I know u didn't mean it, it was just my poor attempt at humour, I tink she knows u didn't mean it too...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I tireoo smiley

make dem try am again. Na me go dey yarn not just any kind yoruba with u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Nice try but wrong..
All izz well!

Ah! Okay. Thought it had something to do with that sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

She said YES kiss

*in GH kwame's voice* why do I have this feeling that itsmodella likes/crushes on ochongonoko? grin
Shooor!!! Na today you think say i know say you and @itsmodella dey crush on each-other like mad...
Love sweet ooo... grin grin
Na @maria i dey pity sha... cry cry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Na una be the amosu...when una dey complain too much for our Igbo. angry[/quote]

I no follow complain naa. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
You can't do nothing. Yes, I said...you cannot do anything.

Na una be the amosu...when una dey complain too much for our Igbo. angry
Yes I can't do anything, because you did not go against the rule again. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
obu na'm weta gi ehn, m ga ma gi ezigbo aka nti. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

undecided

Lol

Mariarocks:

I didn't mean it. If she was offended, I apologize

Awww.. Love nwantiti grin

ItsModella:
Thank God you get the drift o because if I catch you again, I'll deal with you personally persona personally. grin

Deal with me personally? *licks lips and thanks God*

Wetin I dey for sokoto, em dey for shokoto grin. I won't stop then cheesy

Jekyll & Hyde:

Heads?

U be amosu? undecided grin

Lwkmd @ amosu.. You don start ba? grin
ToyinDipo:
Crush is different from love, you may fall in love overtime with a fellow NLer, but crush? Hell no. Listen to All I have to do is dream, by Everly Brothers, then you will understand crush.

Kudos to ya, thumbs up.. Even the love own sef, I no gree but we dey on the same page atleast... Gracias..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Shooor!!! Na today you think say i know say you and @itsmodella dey crush on each-other like mad...
All izz well!

Hohoho. I laugh in Nsukka dialect.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Chai, I know u didn't mean it, it was just my poor attempt at humour, I tink she knows u didn't mean it too...

ohhh bros i get it now. pele.

@bolded yh yh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
Woman wrapper, selling a brother for toto Ashawo

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Goodness me! Some guys be acting like chicks....smh. GH kwame e never do for u? I have made my point...and so have u...let it go...why are u so angry,? Better yet,bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lwkmd @ amosu.. You don start ba? grin

Start wetin? Abeg, abeg, abeg, no use scope beg me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

LOL. I don know since. All is well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ah! Okay. Thought it had something to do with that sha
Not atall!! Thank God say i ask sef.. cheesy
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yes, I just told her, I'm lalaosky, caruj and that I LOVE her and wants her to be the mother of my 78 children grin
Kai! This guy use style propose.
ToyinDipo:
Yes I can't do anything, because you did not go against the rule again. tongue
I did not go against any rule in the first place. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

GH Kwame dey evil. Kai!grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well!

I no say na this one you go see well well grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:01am On Sep 15, 2013
njokusboy:

Kudos to ya, thumbs up.. Even the love own sef, I no gree but we dey on the same page atleast... Gracias..

Why I said it's possible to fall in love on NL is because, personally I look for three things in ladies, which can be easily observed on forums like NL. Two of them are; Intelligence and Beauty...
ochongonoko:

Awww.. Love nwantiti grin

LMFAO! Na u and her we suppose dey say that one for
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Not atall!! Thank God say i ask sef.. cheesy
All izz well!

Okay o. *continues research* smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2013
I will talk about any housemate....be it elipo or polikem.....nobody should take it personal...we are all here to have fun (in melvin's voice)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kai! This guy use style propose.

Lol.. Charley, I don give una wetin una wan hear na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

She said YES kiss

*in GH kwame's voice* why do I have this feeling that itsmodella likes/crushes on ochongonoko? grin
Ode...you're a mumu o, I swear.
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hohoho. I laugh in Nsukka dialect.

Hohoho if I slap you
ToyinDipo:
Why I said it's possible to fall in love on NL is because, personally I look for three things in ladies, which can be easily observed on forums like NL. Two of them are; Intelligence and Beauty...

Wait o, I dey sleep ni? undecided

A mr can fall in love with a miss on NL, but can't crush on her. Huh? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
I did not go against any rule in the first place. tongue
smiley You know what I said you shouldn't do again, if you don't want a ban smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.