Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,515 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184510 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2013
ninnyanny: I will talk about any housemate....be it elipo or polikem.....nobody should take it personal...we are all here to have fun (in melvin's voice)

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2013
mehn @spade no get anybody wey dem born for 1931? Na wa oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Charley, I don give una wetin una wan hear na grin

Sharap der. U see why I ask u that 'coward question'? *slaps him*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

GH Kwame dey evil. Kai!grin

All his alt handles are evils

@toyin, if you can love someone, then anybody can crush/like on someone on the internet. Crush and love are almost the same.. Shikena
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL. I don know since. All is well
Abi!!
No mind these girls wey sabi break person heart..
She lead you on finish,den con leave you stranded for particular juncture... cry cry
No wonder dem ban her.. I think she deserves the ban.. What do you think?
... And as for that @ochon ehn.. You need to deal with him also.. What do you think? undecided
All izz well!
GH KWAME:
Woman wrapper, selling a brother for toto Ashawo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha, dat tin strong oh.. Dat na why David kill uriah nah, na wetin finish solomon, na wetin join kill samson sef... Its worth it oh. Lolzzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hohoho if I slap you

I'll return the kind gesture. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Ode...you're a mumu o, I swear.

Deal with me personally or I won't stop grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Wait o, I dey sleep ni? undecided

A mr can fall in love with a miss on NL, but can't crush on her. Huh? shocked
The way I understand crush, It's difficult to. All you can do is like
Jekyll & Hyde:

Wait o, I dey sleep ni? undecided

A mr can fall in love with a miss on NL, but can't crush on her. Huh? shocked

He's confused grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

All his alt handles are evils

True.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Sharap der. U see why I ask u that 'coward question'? *slaps him*

I answered you, ode tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Abi!!
She lead you on finish,den con leave you stranded for particular juncture... cry cry
... And as for that @ochon ehn.. You need to deal with him also.. What do you think? undecided
All izz well!

No mind maria and modella.. They are trying to deceive us, the love is strong grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Hohoho if I slap you
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2013
ToyinDipo:
The way I understand crush, It's difficult to. All you can do is like

Hmmm... How u take understand am because I no understand your understanding of crush ni.

Like and love, which one strong pass?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Why I said it's possible to fall in love on NL is because, personally I look for three things in ladies, which can be easily observed on forums like NL. Two of them are; Intelligence and Beauty...

Yes sir I concur,, but u can't see the other accesories nah?? But still I agree, intelligence nd beauty... Naso
ochongonoko:

He's confused grin

Lol. I no follow talk o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:09am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Ode...you're a mumu o, I swear.
Awwww,isnt love beautiful..
Just look at how she stylishly teased him for not realizing a long time ago that she had him in mind...
Sweeeet,i tell you..
Now,you guys should watch @ostrich's reply... grin
All izz well!
Kslib:
Abi!!
All izz well!
E be like say your brain don knock for particular juncture. No be una start am? Every time, mariabambam, make a move, break her shell, do this, do that. E don dey do una like film trick now abi?

Make una siddon there for particular juncture grin grin grin
Kslib:
Abi!!
All izz well!

LOL. I think nothing na. Wetin u want make I think. Unto the next one na hin be the answer. I don already know about the two of them sinceeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Just look at how she stylishly teased him for not realizing a long time ago that she had him in mind...
Sweeeet,i tell you..
All izz well!

Damn son, you're good grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I'll return the kind gesture. grin

We'll see who is first to give up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2013
ochongonoko:

I answered you, ode tongue

Coward. You like lady, you no fit tell am.

You dey use corner corner dey do matchmaking dey edge closer.

See, my dear coward, if breeze blow, fowl nyash must open. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
E be like say your brain don knock for particular juncture. No be una start am? Every time, mariabambam, make a move, break her shell, do this, do that. E don dey do una like film trick now abi?

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

LOL. I think nothing na. Wetin u want make I think. Unto the next one na hin be the answer. I don already know about the two of them sinceeeeee
U no go win her back?haba I be una fan o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hmmm... How u take understand am because I no understand your understanding of crush ni.

Like and love, which one strong pass?
They are similar, but love is often used in a more intimate contest. Like towards your family members or opposite sex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
ella.b:

grin
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

We'll see who is first to give up

We know already. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

Buwahahahahahaha.. I'm crying like a fool right now. This girl is a clown. Lmao.. Lwtmb

Best thread ever grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

You be egg?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Kslib:
Sweeeet,i tell you..
All izz well!
See this one o. You better go and face C'est moi/Shezy/CuteAngel. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) (1935) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.