Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,224 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184488 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Whats the section about
Literature section....a place where writers/poets showcase their talents in writing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: BBA....A for Africa and Asia!

oh seen seen. so there were 14 asians and 14 africans. Asians in one house, Africans in the other. that makes sense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
@AnnMbaru on the cover of
a local magazine in Kenya. #
SupportingBreastCancer
#mgbeke makeup

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Literature section....a place where writers/poets showcase their talents in writing.

Good to know that you love to read and write. I respect writers. Such a boring job but yet so much dedication. During the phase were I used to love reading books, I admired authors like Ian Mcewan, Yan Martel, Dan Brown, and yes...even Danielle Steel (I've read one of her books). Good job, good job. Looking forward to seeing you on the best sellers list cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Good to know that you love to read and write. I respect writers. Such a boring job but yet so much dedication. During the phase were I used to love reading books, I admired authors like Ian Mcewan, Yan Martel, Dan Brown, and yes...even Danielle Steel (I've read one of her books). Good job, good job. Looking forward to seeing you on the best sellers list cool
Me ke? I can't even write a short story but I used to write songs and poems way back,no inspiration again.I visit lit. section to read and appreciate other people's work.Good to know u like Dan Brown,he's one of my best too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Me ke? I can't even write a short story but I used to write songs and poems way back,no inspiration again.I visit lit. section to read and appreciate other people's work.Good to know u like Dan Brown,he's one of my best too.

The DaVinci Code is remarkable. You write Romantic stuff? Love and all? I can't believe i'm about to do this but I think I have a way to get back your inspiration. Can I help?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

The DaVinci Code is remarkable. You write Romantic stuff? Love and all? I can't believe i'm about to do this but I think I have a way to get back your inspiration. Can I help?

Read the genesis code by johncase... John grisham books, ( the chamber, the firm, the rain maker, the confession) law of omerta (forgot the author) mario puzo , sidney sheldon ( all his books) don't read much these days but these books re to die for...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Neyll and Rico

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Read the genesis code by johncase... John grisham books, ( the chamber, the firm, the rain maker, the confession) law of omerta (forgot the author) mario puzo , sidney sheldon ( all his books) don't read much these days but these books re to die for...

I can't believe I forgot to mention Sidney Sheldon. Master of the Game!!

Yeah me either, I don't read at all anymore. I hate writing and I hate reading but funny enough the last book I picked up was this year and it was Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Neyll and Rico

Why is the water like that undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ambber(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cleo is having a concert in SA tonight. Maria's name is on the guest appearance list, to which she has put up a disclaimer notice on her Facebook page because neither she nor her management was consulted

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:
@AnnMbaru on the cover of
a local magazine in Kenya. #
SupportingBreastCancer
#mgbeke makeup

Her chest regionshould not have been left out in the pix now. Lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

I can't believe I forgot to mention Sidney Sheldon. Mater of the Game!!

Yeah me either, I don't read at all anymore. I hate writing and I hate reading but the last book I picked up was this year and it was Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama

Writing is a part of me, started writing poems since junior secondary... I have written over 500, most of which I have either given out or mislaid.. I write books too but I never complete any... its been long I wrote so am kinda rusty.... I am so lazy and unimaginative these days.. Chai.. I need a muse.

I have never posted any write up on nairaland before.. I'd start posting soon..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Writing is a part of me, started writing poems since junior secondary... I have written over 500, most of which I have either given out or mislaid.. I write books too but I never complete any... its been long I wrote so am kinda rusty.... I am so lazy and unimaginative these days.. Chai.. I need a muse.

I have never posted any write up on nairaland before.. I'd start posting soon..

What's your style? Romance (I have a solution for this grin), Tragedy etc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
ItsModella: Erm, it's been awfully long since I popped in here. Just wanted to say hi to y'all...ok bye.

Pop in, pop out. Okay naa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Neyll and Rico

Which kain gay touch be this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

#smiles,Angels and Demons too,saw Deception Point at d store last week,might get it soon.I actually have a story in my head.Started typing in my phone notebook several months ago.Your help will be appreciated.Don't know if I can do it.I love crime novels,so crime it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

#smiles,Angels and Demons too,saw Deception Point at d store last week,might get it soon.I actually have a story in my head.Started typing in my phone notebook several months ago.Your help will be appreciated.Don't know if I can do it.

smiley grin my solution is quite simple. For Romantic writers, I kid you not when I say any John Legend song will get you quite motivated, most especially this one. You just have to listen to the words...they're powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUYZV4ijt8
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

smiley grin my solution is quite simple. For Romantic writers, I kid you not when I say any John Legend song will get you quite motivated, most especially this one. You just have to listen to the words...they're powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IUYZV4ijt8
Awwww,thanks alot.This is a huge inspiration.Crime it is for me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

What's your style? Romance (I have a solution for this grin), Tragedy etc

Tragedy, romance ( not much though) I used to write for one tight babe back then in junior secondary... I write what I feel on any topic at all.. I am more logical than emotional..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Awwww,thanks alot.This is a huge inspiration. Crime it is for me .

You are welcome. I have no idea what the bolded means.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

You are welcome. I have no idea what the bolded means.

I'm into crime novels/writings more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Tragedy, romance ( not much though) I used to write for one tight babe back then in junior secondary... I write what I feel on any topic at all.. I am more logical than emotional..

LOL! shocked u had a highschool love grin. U shouldn't stop writing, u never know how far it can get you.

Abeg when that half of a yellow sun movie go hit cinemas? I want to watch it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

I'm into crime novels/writings more.

Ohhh why didn't u say so before I gave u my secret song angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOL! shocked u had a highschool love grin. U shouldn't stop writing, u never know how far it can get you.

Abeg when that half of a yellow sun movie go hit cinemas? I want to watch it

Na junior high tins ... men still be bois then..... i no sabi when the film dey comot...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Na junior high tins ... men still be bois then..... i no sabi when the film dey comot...

Lol true true. Boy oh boy is it raining boredom on nl today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
HAHAHA! ManU!! Moyes must stay!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ohhh why didn't u say so before I gave u my secret song angry
lol....thanks all the same.I'm sorry you didnt get to see it.Added it at the last minute in my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....(1)Dillish has no shine joor..... maria is the main deal....girl friend is so amazing. (2) [s]Dillish met maria on fb and begged her to be her friend[/s]. So I think its Dillish who's stealing maria's shine.lol....Namibians voted maria when both of them were up. being a star goes beyond winning 300USD and telling lies just to make money.lol

(1) Baby Please, can't you see Maria is Dillish's handbag?
(2) Jisos, its the 0pposite oo! Maria begged met Dillish via faceb00k.
See ehn ^^^ y0u don't need to Project Maria in a positive light by b!tching 0n Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Beverly and Bimp have
arrived in Tanzania to
celebrate Nando's birthday
with him.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Which kain gay touch be this?

Lwkmd4h o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO
Lol, Abi now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.