Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177267 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's up with spade and "asses"?. LOL

Him and njoku has similar choices when it comes to women's shape
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH: define sophistication pls...
Pokello defines sophistication.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: plus he dumped her afterwards!!!

She had it coming nah, when she had given him everything on DSTV, what else was there to enjoy...
The guy kuku port go find another shenke as a sharp man... Him don chop, no be to wash hand remain
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I saw that coming. Bolt is a player and also a "COACH". I knew he would dump her azz once the show was over. One reason why I won't date a "betty", her ilk are so damn gullible.!!
yes! He even waited until after the show....bolt is a smart assssss! U know he wanted to have his last taste of her at babylon....and after that he ran away! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH: define sophistication pls...
Maria and pokie baby
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

She had it coming nah, when she had given him everything on DSTV, what else was there to enjoy...
The guy kuku port go find another shenke as a sharp man... Him don chop, no be to wash hand remain

girlfriend is so dumb!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria and pokie baby
k,i tot u wil mention dt smoker beverly!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Yes, everyone dat likes maria well, dislikes dillish to a certain degree... I think there is a connection here... I won't say it though, lemme not rock d boat..

Can't say for others, but the only reason I dislike dillsh is because she's "CUNNY". Not because I like maria well. My dislikeness for dillish doesn't border on my likeness for maria. but you're right about your assertion, there's is a connection, MELARIA AND MELLISH shenanigans are clear examples. There is nothing to "rock", truth is bitter but it must be spoken

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: yes! He even waited until after the show....bolt is a smart assssss! U know he wanted to have his last taste of her at babylon....and after that he ran away! Lol
Bolt is such a beast and cocky, whats worse is he thought he was so popular. I remember in the Diary room he told BB he is sure he is safe the day he left lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH: k,i tot u wil mention dt smoker beverly!
Beverly is a smoker,she's equally transparent! Likeable! Ur dillish is a crowned liar! Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh:
Hmmm,what can I say? Lemme just smile.

Keep smiling, it's palliative and therapeutic wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO.. This your rants sounds more like "I wish I'm in @sexilyendowed's shoes" grin tongue

Free the chick jor

WTF and who is liking this post? I like my own shoes thank you very much angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

WTF and who is liking this post? I like my own shoes thank you very much angry

Wails of "drama queen" tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: yes prince *in Dillish's voice*

King next time kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh:
Pokello defines sophistication.

Character aside, that chick oozes class mehn.. Bold,intimidating, daring and rich cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I'd have said melvin should be slapped for all this melaria and mellish stuffs, but somehow, it got fans to his side and upped his ratings. So I pardon him

how ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella: What's up with spade and "asses"?. LOL

Him and njoku has similar choices when it comes to women's shape

I need something to grab when I slip and am about to fall.
I need something to hold when I'm sad.
I need something to bite when I'm angry.
And just in case, for some bizarre reason, there's ever a "pillow price hike", I need somewhere to rest my head during the cold, sleepless nights grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Dillish and Lekpa are both beautiful finish. IMO i think Lekpa and even Maria are prettier. Dillish is fine but ppl act like she is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen.

I've already said Dillish is finer. If u like be deceiving the poor girl. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

LWTMB
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Lmaooooh.... Wat kind of life is this??

Real life cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Can't say for others, but the only reason I dislike dillsh is because she's "CUNNY". Not because I like maria well. My dislikeness for dillish doesn't border on my likeness for maria. but you're right about your assertion, there's is a connection, MELARIA AND MELLISH shenanigans are clear examples. There is nothing to "rock", truth is bitter but it must be spoken

Na u use ur mouth call some pple here melaria oh... My hand no dey.. Lolzz
But u have said it all...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I agree.. Maria and lekpa looks prettier than dillish to me.. My choice though..

Lekpa shocked d same lekpa wey I dey see? No fall my hand pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

how ?

It got many fans to his side who were fantasizing to see if him and dillish will hook up - the mellish and melaria fans.. Didn't you watch BBA or read this thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Haba? MARIA The maria I know? Kai... The TOOTHY Maria I no gree..

Nd lekpa is as fair as me, fairer even.... Like poles repel..

U don dey mad abi. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

And just in case there's ever a "pillow prize hike", I need somewhere to rest my head during the cold, sleepless nights grin

you no go kill me with laugh abeg,this your analysis dey funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

And just in case, for some bizarre reason, there's ever a "pillow price hike", I need somewhere to rest my head during the cold, sleepless nights grin

*faints while laughing* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

Lolzzz, bulls eye.. There u go... Someone tinks lyk me..
Evrybody tot I was a perv.. Chai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

It got many fans to his side who were fantasizing to see if him and dillish will hook up - the mellish and melaria fans.. Didn't you watch BBA or read this thread?

I did, but it also made him look like a weak and gutless fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Wetin happen again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

I've already said Dillish is finer. If u like be deceiving the poor girl. undecided
Reincarnated:

Lekpa shocked d same lekpa wey I dey see? No fall my hand pls

*draws him near and sits him down*.. Na who do you this kain thing?. Shey na like this you go dey dey? grin
See frustrations!! grin

Reincarnated:

LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I did, but it also made him look like a weak and gutless fool.

They made him look lyk a spineless chicken refusing to succumb to their hare brained demands..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Gbam! I loved Maria not because she is pretty, hot, classy, hardworking, independent, a fashionista and swaggalicious with a great personality, it is because she is genuine, what you see is what you get. No pretense, she has a lot of inner beauty. If not for her inner beauty all those other things would not make me like her.

Dillish on the other hand is very pretentious and cunny, I liked her in the beginning and even wanted both her and Maria to stay the week Maria left. But I had no respect for her game and that is just me...I think her beauty is more outward than inward IMO. Not everyone agrees and that is fine but this is my opinion. Let's just say this, if Stephen were to go broke tomorrow I don't think Dillish will stick by him and that is one example of where she lacks inner beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.