Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,529 members, 7,847,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179494 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Anybody for this thread wey go call Dillish "beautiful" again go chop e slap! @ lekpacious, U are BEAUTIFUL...no homo sis....

undecided Dillish is finer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

"I DON'T hate her, I DONT LIKE her either", "EWWWWWW", (especially d way u stressed it)... This 2 statement proves u dislike dillish beyond a reasonable doubt.. Ofcourse u don't have to like her.. You tight pass her for my eye... Walai..

Preach it fam!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

LOL. Pokello is a very petty woman, I thought her recent antics already made that clear.

Also, some of those housemates actually went to that house strictly for the money, and the fact they appeared on our screens should not specifically mean they hope to keep appearing on our screens.

That guy who won last year, Keagan, ended up telling the flies around him (facebook famzers and Twitter follow-back beggars) to phuck off cuz he has no interest in pursuing fame. He made it very clear the only reason he went to BB house was for money to help him acheive his fame-UNrelated dreams. Today, his company "Man Beast" happily specializes in boxing promoting - not quite my definition of the mainstream fame.

Abi if I take part in BBA tomorrow and end up winning, you think say I go send the fame and the stalkers who'll probably think I'll be appearing on their screens next as an actor, musician or some shioot like that? Nope, I'll invest the money in my artistic animation studio dreams as well as engineering work, showbiz fame be damned.

Likewise this whole Twitter thing. Not everyone on Twitter hopes for 800K followers. Some people created their Twitter account before participating in BBA, and would just like to go back to their normal stream-lined social lifestyle.

Always on point, except when you over diss beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: embarassed embarassedYou guys should stop you making me so shy lol. Thanks dear

See this mumu. They're just deceiving you. Better stop feeling like Beyonce angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Lekpacious is beautiful no doubt, but saying dillish is not beautiful is because you seriously and OPENLY dislike her. Nothing more, nothing less.. Nothing dillish does pleases you. If it was maria or beverly that was called beautiful, the person no go chop slap ba?

You might not like dillish, I don't fancy her as well, but saying she's not beautiful, is LIE OF THE DECADE.

@jekyll and co, when you guys get tired of referring to me as ochon, I'll quote y'all posts
lol...its neva that serious (sir/mam) everyone knows dillish is pretty and sneaky....lol....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, let ninny be o jare, she is free to dislike anybody she likes, I just want her to admit it... Maybe dillish no fine for her eye... You know this fine tin is relative.. Like me now, I think mercy johnson is ugly... Who else shares my thought

I've got nothing against ninny o. LOL. But saying dillish is not beautiful is PURE UNADULTERATED BOLLOCKS. Quote me anyday anytime!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...its neva that serious (sir/mam) everyone knows dillish is pretty and sneaky....lol....

LOL.. Ok..
We cool right? wink

Forgive my earlier outburst wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
@ninny, ignore my other ripostes wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: lmao....have u ever seen my pix?

I don't think I know the answer to dat question...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I didn't even see this post before drawing my conclusions earlier on. It's an open secret. Anyone that says dillish is not beautiful is a HATER. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder doesn't count in this context. It's just like saying lekpacious is not beautiful. That's plain hating. I can't just deal mehn
na wa oooo....e don doooo na.....we are just playing around. Dillish aint my cup of tea but she's a pretty girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

See this mumu. They're just deceiving you. Better stop feeling like Beyonce angry

LMAO.. This your rants sounds more like "I wish I'm in @sexilyendowed's shoes" grin tongue

Free the chick jor

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided Dillish is finer
yes prince *in Dillish's voice*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dillish and Lekpa are both beautiful finish. IMO i think Lekpa and even Maria are prettier. Dillish is fine but ppl act like she is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmaooooh.... Wat kind of life is this??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Always on point, except when you over diss beverly.

Ha! I'm extreme like that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

I don't think I know the answer to dat question...

oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: na wa oooo....e don doooo na.....we are just playing around. Dillish aint my cup of tea but she's a pretty girl.

I've died the issue. I guess You didn't see this my quote

carujmonella: @ninny, ignore my other ripostes wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I've got nothing against ninny o. LOL. But saying dillish is not beautiful is PURE UNADULTERATED BOLLOCKS. Quote me anyday anytime!! cool

if ninni subliminally dislikes dillish, which she is starting to realise, you overlike dillish... Walai.. Y u go dey defend her with all ur stamina like this?? Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Dillish and Lekpa are both beautiful finish. IMO i think Lekpa and even Maria are prettier. Dillish is fine but ppl act like she is the most beautiful girl they have ever seen.
*peeks,then hides again*......*nods in agreement*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

I agree.. Maria and lekpa looks prettier than dillish to me.. My choice though..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

Ha! I'm extreme like that grin

I know right!grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I agree.. Maria and lekpa looks prettier than dillish to me.. My choice though..
Exactly, that is why i never understood the whole bruhaha people were making about her. I'm not hating but i have seen way more beautiful Nigerian girls than her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

eh? *smiles*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: oh

P
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

if ninni subliminally dislikes dillish, which she is starting to realise, you overlike dillish... Walai.. Y u go dey defend her with all ur stamina like this?? Lolzz

Me "overlike" dillish?. God forbid!!. I nearly broke my TV screen when she won angry. But nonetheless, it doesn't mean I should dislike her or not say the truth concerning her. I will even defend o'neal(my least liked HM) if need be. I don't let my "dislikeness" for ANY HUMAN becloud my sense of reasoning/judgement

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Haba? MARIA The maria I know? Kai... The TOOTHY Maria I no gree..

Nd lekpa is as fair as me, fairer even.... Like poles repel..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Exactly, that is why i never understood the whole bruhaha people were making about her. I'm not hating but i have seen way more beautiful Nigerian girls than her.

You didn't "understand the whole brouhaha" because you weren't "DELUSIONAL" like those pathetic and "conscienceless" mofos called MELLISH fans, who only get turned on or attains o*rgasms by wallowing in their pitiful and deluded fantasies of seeing dillish dump stephen for melvin

You're right not to understand the "whole brouhaha", it means you're sane wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Me "overlike" dillish?. God forbid!!. I nearly broke my TV screen when she won angry. But nonetheless, it doesn't mean I should dislike her or not say the truth concerning her. I will even defend o'neal(my least liked HM) if need be. I don't let my "dislikeness" for ANY HUMAN becloud my sense of reasoning/judgement

Very intelligent... I wasn't a fan of dillish either.. But that won't change d fact that she is tight...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

I tell you. Shameful.
Dillish is pretty, but I never was attracted to her. She was just there IMHO, and Maria to me was the full package. Never a dull moment. I guess her personality made her even more alluring to me.
And if I told you guys the most beautiful female BBA8 housemate, in my eyes, was Motamma, you'd all find it hard to believe, right?
But it actually is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: eh? *smiles*

Don't be suprised by my choice. Dellish is pretty no doubt but I will choose maria(not because she's dating melvin (I'm not a melaria fan) or because I don't fancy dellish) over a thousand dellish, simple because she exudes beauty physical and character-wise wink. She's calm and collected. She's got inner beauty which can trap me in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Motamma would make a damn hot cougar when she turns 45.
Mmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Haba? MARIA The maria I know? Kai... The TOOTHY Maria I no gree..

Nd lekpa is as fair as me, fairer even.... Like poles repel..

This is the point where "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" comes into play. If you think dillish is prettier than maria, I WILL NEVER ARGUE it because it's your opinion/taste and judging for your fondness for curvaceous and thick women, I won't doubt you.

But in my eyes, maria is prettier than her. In my eyes, boity is prettier than dillish but it doesn't mean dillish in not beautiful. It baffles me that people doesn't see the beauty in BETTY. That chick too fine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.