Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176351 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Tenk u smiley

Don't mention wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella: Damn!!. @Lekpacious is too fuckingg cute!!. The beauty is too bold, it stings!! @sexilyendowed is the luckiest dawg ever liveth!!.. Nice pic, lekpa. You're straight up beautiful wink

Ochon and women.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

LMAO! Ochongonoko, is that you? shocked How many IDs you don use for dis thread already?

How walks na?

Lmao. Na him be that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013

So u just logged in to tell someone tenk you for saying u re tigfht... Damn, I think not... See ur lips abeg... Soooo

Kissable... Choi... Hmmhm.. Issokai.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
C'est moi:

Lol,good morning.Stopped reading....too many pages.#in your words....Have a productive day.

Noon to you. So, you don finish am?

Hahaha @ #in your words. Thanks, dear. Same to you. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
T

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Anybody for this thread wey go call Dillish "beautiful" again go chop e slap! @ lekpacious, U are BEAUTIFUL...no homo sis....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Help The Moderator
Seun:
Important notes for the moderator (and
other moderaors):
Please don't delete duplicate threads
unless they are posted by the same
person. Just provide a link to the
original thread and lock them.
Please don't lock similar threads unless
they are exactly the same as the original
thread (example). If they are similar but
not the same, you should just provide a
link to the similar threads.
If the original thread is more than one
year old, a duplicate thread is allowed.
Never-ending threads are not to be
officially encouraged, but they are not to
be discouraged either!

Thanks and good luck!

https://www.nairaland.com/152883/moderator
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx: T
fooling Pokello Nare....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Anybody for this thread wey go call Dillish "beautiful" again go chop e slap! @ lekpacious, U are BEAUTIFUL...no homo sis....
DILLISH IS BEAUTIFUL tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH:
DILLISH IS BEAUTIFUL tongue
*slaps her* And so Unsophisticated! Unrefined,,,Dellish na crude...lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH = DMalam!!

DMalam, I don catch you RED HANDED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: *slaps her* And so Unsophisticated! Unrefined,,,Dellish na crude...lmao
tonguetongue
DILLISH IS BEAUTIFUL!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade: DILLISH = DMalam!!

DMalam, I don catch you RED HANDED!
?? oga ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH:
tonguetongue
DILLISH IS BEAUTIFUL!!
dillish mek u tok oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
dmalam:
dillish mek u tok oo!
lol @ aboki
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Anybody for this thread wey go call Dillish "beautiful" again go chop e slap! @ lekpacious, U are BEAUTIFUL...no homo sis....
embarassed embarassedYou guys should stop you making me so shy lol. Thanks dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2013

Ninny, u must really dislike dillish, why do I think you cried your eyes out when she won?
She still fine although she get moustache.... But dat moustache is ewwww.. Nuff said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

Maybe she did it because the tweet don exceed character limit. grin

*I've been playing Devil's Advocate since morning* grin
grin big lie.which kin xter.taaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Ninny, u must really dislike dillish, why do I think you cried your eyes out when she won?
She still fine although she get moustache.... But dat moustache is ewwww.. Nuff said

nooooooo...I don't hate her...I don't like her either...I'm so indifferent about her....but girlfriend is too sneaky ewwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: This world is indeed not fair
So Fatima is in TZ and no one knew about it!
What has this girl ever done?!!!!!
Just 2week ago she had 11 thousand + fans on twitter
And today she has 2thousand + fans.
Plz follow Fatima on twitter @RubyRubiescube.
(Although me no de follow her,*hides*)

Lol, you don't follow her na. She changed her handle, the former one was hacked or so, explains the extreme fall in no of followers.. She's one chasemate that rubbed me off the wrong way in the house, but I like her outside the house. And she's just doing her thing, anchoring shows n planning events.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: nooooooo...I don't hate her...I don't like her either...I'm so indifferent about her....but girlfriend is too sneaky ewwwwwwww

"I DON'T hate her, I DONT LIKE her either", "EWWWWWW", (especially d way u stressed it)... This 2 statement proves u dislike dillish beyond a reasonable doubt.. Ofcourse u don't have to like her.. You tight pass her for my eye... Walai..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013

Lekpacious is beautiful no doubt, but saying dillish is not beautiful is because you seriously and OPENLY dislike her. Nothing more, nothing less.. Nothing dillish does pleases you. If it was maria or beverly that was called beautiful, the person no go chop slap ba?

You might not like dillish, I don't fancy her as well, but saying she's not beautiful, is LIE OF THE DECADE.

@jekyll and co, when you guys get tired of referring to me as ochon, I'll quote y'all posts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev,de play mind game die!!!! Pokello take note....lmao

@beverly_Osu: “@RubyRubiksCube:Quick stop at d local lingerie stall wit @Beverly_Osu http:///ljax2Ancp6” yes ooo am so excited..new bras ownership soon

Lol,maria don add her own...I think they tryina mock pokie baby...lwkmd

@MariaNepembe: @beverly_Osu must I get u one too?

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Happy Birthday to @AmmyNando today! Fatima, Bimp and Beverly have been in Tanzania to celebrate his special day with him - for a week long party

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

This is her original Twitter handle http://www.twitter.com/_RubiksCube_

It's got over 14,000 Followers.

I think she created that second one to divert the attention of the BBA fans and follow-back beggars from her original Twitter handle, cuz from my own personal observations of Fatima in the BB house, she never gave a phuck about pleasing the crowd or bending to their demands to be on their good books.
She doesn't even use her real name on her handle like most of the housemates do.
I think if she really wanted followers that bad, she would have used a familliar handle like "FatimaNkata" or something, not an obscure 'unrelated' name like "RubiksCube".

I don't think she cares, really... But it's just my opinion sha.

I didn't even see this before my initial reply.., I share the same opinion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013

And why is this one feeling fly with herself undecided. It's me u should be telling the thank you to for giving out the info
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol, you don't follow her na. She changed her handle, the former one was hacked or so, explains the extreme fall in no of followers.. She's one chasemate that rubbed me off the wrong way in the house, but I like her outside the house. And she's just doing her thing, anchoring shows n planning events.
oh ok....she's intelligent though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx: T

LMAO!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

I didn't even see this post before drawing my conclusions earlier on. It's an open secret. Anyone that says dillish is not beautiful is a HATER. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder doesn't count in this context. It's just like saying lekpacious is not beautiful. That's plain hating. I can't just deal mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Lekpacious is beautiful no doubt, but saying dillish is not beautiful is because you seriously and OPENLY dislike her. Nothing more, nothing less.. Nothing dillish does pleases you. If it was maria or beverly that was called beautiful, the person no go chop slap ba?

You might not like dillish, I don't fancy her as well, but saying she's not beautiful, is LIE OF THE DECADE.

@jekyll and co, when you guys get tired of referring to me as ochon, I'll quote y'all posts

Lolzz, let ninny be o jare, she is free to dislike anybody she likes, I just want her to admit it... Maybe dillish no fine for her eye... You know this fine tin is relative.. Like me now, I think mercy johnson is ugly... Who else shares my thought
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

"I DON'T hate her, I DONT LIKE her either", "EWWWWWW", (especially d way u stressed it)... This 2 statement proves u dislike dillish beyond a reasonable doubt.. Ofcourse u don't have to like her.. You tight pass her for my eye... Walai..

lmao....have u ever seen my pix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.