Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177169 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=spade]Motamma would make a damn hot cougar when she turns 45.
Mmmmmmmmm cool[/quote

She is already a cougar, whoever carries such weight behind her is a born cougar... Irrespective of the age
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Don't be suprised by my choice. Dellish is pretty no doubt but I will choose maria (not because she's dating melvin (I'm not a melaria fan) or because I don't fancy dellish) over her a thousand dellish, simple because she exudes beauty physical and character-wise wink. She's calm and collected. She's got inner beauty which can trap me in a relationship

I made a post like this much earlier. June 28th!
It was in my reply to Kslib(Garri Warlord) that week Maria and Dillish were up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/249#16510098

spade:

Go there dey pray for rawwwbbish!

Free-spirited, fun-loving, SINGLE Maria, una no want; but blond, uptight Dillish wey already get boyfriend na im una dey wish for Melvin just because she's beautiful.

For the record, I'd pick Maria over Dillish ANYDAY!

That chic's got her 'inner nerd' persona going for her. She looks like the type of girl I'd have a lot of fun with; and if her demonstrations with Beverly are anything to go by, she's quite a freak in bed too! grin

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Very intelligent... I wasn't a fan of dillish either.. But that won't change d fact that she is tight...

Dillish is tight.. Her arsenal and barcelona can make a grown azz nigga cry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

I tell you. Shameful.
Dillish is pretty, but I never was attracted to her. She was just there IMHO, and Maria to me was the full package. Never a dull moment. I guess her personality made her even more alluring to me.
And if I told you guys the most beautiful female BBA8 housemate, in my eyes, was Motamma, you'd all find it hard to believe, right?
But it actually is the truth.

Motamma is a sugar mama, I'd go for her if I had to choose but when am ready to go for the long run, a prettier face has to come first... Cleo maybe but she is light skinned too... I wish she was dark...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

This is the point where "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" comes into play. If you think dillish is prettier than maria, I WILL NEVER ARGUE it because it's your opinion/taste and judging for your fondness for curvaceous and thick women, I won't doubt you.

But in my eyes, maria is prettier than her. In my eyes, boity is prettier than dillish but it doesn't mean dillish in not beautiful. It baffles me that people doesn't see the beauty in BETTY. That chick too fine
Betty was the prettiest girl this season, her error was latching on to Bolt and not Melvin I can bet that if she had played the game Dillish played she would have won. Bolt ruined her game. She had 6 votes that first week remember? If only Bolt had not ruined her game. SMH. Dillish is pretty but Maria is prettier and hotter plus she has a personality and is more genuine IMO. As for all the Nigerians who made Dillish look like the prettiest girl alive, this is all I have to say..,

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Dillish is tight.. Her arsenal and barcelona can make a grown azz nigga cry grin

Don't get it twisted... Its arsenal and manchester... Lollzz...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

@jekyll and co, when you guys get tired of referring to me as ochon, I'll quote y'all posts

Lmao. Oya, quote mai post na abeg. wink

Mtcheww. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
cool
carujmonella:

This is the point where "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" comes into play. If you think dillish is prettier than maria, I WILL NEVER ARGUE it because it's your opinion/taste and judging for your fondness for curvaceous and thick women, I won't doubt you.

But in my eyes, maria is prettier than her. In my eyes, boity is prettier than dillish but it doesn't mean dillish in not beautiful. It baffles me that people doesn't see the beauty in BETTY. That chick too fine

Owk madam... I haff hear..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

I made a post like this much earlier. June 28th!
It was in my reply to Kslib(Garri Warlord) that week Maria and Dillish were up.

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/249#16510098

cool

I think I'm your alt account grin. It's not hard to notice maria's good nature. Maria is beautiful, likeable, has a successful career(indepdent, men don't like liabilities), always cheerful and has that INNER "NERD" persona (as you called it), what's there not to like about her?. She's flows well everybody. Free-spirited.

How do you have "the strength" to dig up old details "easily"?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
noname: Betty was the prettiest girl this season, her error was latching on to Bolt and not Melvin I can bet that if she had played the game Dillish played she would have won. Bolt ruined her game. She had 6 votes that first week remember? If only Bolt had not ruined her game. SMH. Dillish is pretty but Maria is prettier and hotter plus she has a personality and is more genuine IMO. As for all the Nigerians who made Dillish look like the prettiest girl alive, this is all I have to say..,

I've nothing else to add. You deserve "1000 likes" for that post. Betty is so damn pretty. People didn't notice her because bolt killed her game(making her life revolve around him and hiding her "fun side"wink. If she was free-spirited like bev or maria, and got to the final, it'd have been a different tune..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Beverly remains d most beautiful. kiss
Stop all thiss maria n dillish talk. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh: cool

SexyTabhi, I see you.

Welcome home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

See this mumu. They're just deceiving you. Better stop feeling like Beyonce angry

Yab yab.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I think I'm your alt account grin. It's not hard to notice maria's good nature. Maria is beautiful, likeable, has a successful career(indepdent, men don't like liabilities), always cheerful and has that INNER "NERD" persona (as you called it), what's there not to like about her?. She's flows well everybody. Free-spirited.

How do you have "the strength" to dig up old details "easily"?

Spade has always liked maria.... He tot she would have improved melvins game... I like her too, I prefer nd still prefered her to dillish.. I only started acting like I didnt when evrybody started acting lyk melvin had to say he was in love or was dating maria to survive... I however, think she is overzealous at times... As in, gra gra.. But its a gud turn on.. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

Go there dey pray for rawwwbbish!

Free-spirited, fun-loving, SINGLE Maria, una no want; but blond, uptight Dillish wey already get boyfriend na im una dey wish for Melvin just because she's beautiful.

For the record, I'd pick Maria over Dillish ANYDAY!

That chic's got her 'inner nerd' persona going for her. She looks like the type of girl I'd have a lot of fun with; and if her demonstrations with Beverly are anything to go by, she's quite a freak in bed too! grin
thank u!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. Oya, quote mai post na abeg. wink

Mtcheww. tongue

LOL. For the umpteenth time, I'm not ochon tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh: cool

Sexytabhi.. Why did you deactivate your former moniker? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
noname: Betty was the prettiest girl this season, her error was latching on to Bolt and not Melvin I can bet that if she had played the game Dillish played she would have won. Bolt ruined her game. She had 6 votes that first week remember? If only Bolt had not ruined her game. SMH. Dillish is pretty but Maria is prettier and hotter plus she has a personality and is more genuine IMO. As for all the Nigerians who made Dillish look like the prettiest girl alive, this is all I have to say..,
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh: Beverly remains d most beautiful. kiss
Stop all thiss maria n dillish talk. grin
ok but dillish is beautiful too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Spade has always liked maria.... He tot she would have improved melvins game... I like her too, I prefer nd still prefered her to dillish.. I only started acting like I didnt when evrybody started acting lyk melvin had to say he was in love or was dating maria to survive... I however, think she is overzealous at times... As in, gra gra.. But its a gud turn on.. Lolz

I'd have said melvin should be slapped for all this melaria and mellish stuffs, but somehow, it got fans to his side and upped his ratings. So I pardon him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

SexyTabhi, I see you.

Welcome home.
carujmonella:

Sexytabhi.. Why did you deactivate your former moniker? grin
Awww thanks,I say make I copy maria..
I wanted to take a break but fucck,NL seems addictive. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

I've nothing else to add. You deserve "1000 likes" for that post. Betty is so damn pretty. People didn't notice her because bolt killed her game(making her life revolve around him and hiding her "fun side"wink. If she was free-spirited like bev or maria, and got to the final, it'd have been a different tune..
plus he dumped her afterwards!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: thank u!

LMAO!!. I never knew you'd quote spade's post through the link he posted, just to "thank him" grin

Your love for maria na dieeeee!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH: ok but dillish is beautiful too
When did dillish join NL?
Have you finished the money? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh:

Awww thanks,I say make I copy maria..
I wanted to take a break but fucck,NL seems addictive. grin

Yeah, NL is addictive.. Glad to have you back. Don't go away again unless you want your boo, "ishisoph", getting a heart attack wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
DILLISH: ok but dillish is beautiful too
no sophistication abeg....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: plus he dumped her afterwards!!!

I saw that coming. Bolt is a player and also a "COACH". I knew he would dump her azz once the show was over. One reason why I won't date a "betty", her ilk are so damn gullible.!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

LMAO!!. I never knew you'd quote spade's post through the link he posted, just to "thank him" grin

inner beauty wins it for me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Yes, everyone dat likes maria well, dislikes dillish to a certain degree... I think there is a connection here... I won't say it though, lemme not rock d boat..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Yeah, NL is addictive.. Glad to have you back. Don't go away again unless you want your boo, "ishisoph", getting a heart attack wink
Hmmm,what can I say? Lemme just smile.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: no sophistication abeg....
define sophistication pls...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.