Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183483 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: all those Condenming selly and talkin about Dignity of a nation, i dont know if u are kids but if u are passed 18 den u are a hypocrite cos everybody in d big brother house is forkable. If Melvin had forked Maria wen she was in heat what wud u av said? Even Bev is sleeping on Bimp bed and if Bimp wants to fork her, he wud. Girls are Naturally Fragile, so far u keep dem with guys in d same room for weeks and months , camera or not dey are forkable. So stop actin holy wen u sef wud av forked if u where a girl.

Stop protecting Ashewo Selly. If Beverly, Dillish, Annabel, even Pokello have self control!! Don't they have itching pus*y too. Selly na ASHEWO!! shocked grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: all those Condenming selly and talkin about Dignity of a nation, i dont know if u are kids but if u are passed 18 den u are a hypocrite cos everybody in d big brother house is forkable. If Melvin had forked Maria wen she was in heat what wud u av said? Even Bev is sleeping on Bimp bed and if Bimp wants to fork her, he wud. Girls are Naturally Fragile, so far u keep dem with guys in d same room for weeks and months , camera or not dey are forkable. So stop actin holy wen u sef wud av forked if u where a girl.

A question for you . Would you bang on TV even if you are on heat in this age of Youtube when it can be shown to your prospective partner in future?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
miss sparkle: . That dude is just psychotic!

I wonder what is psychotic about that line. Do you lose your sense of humour once bev isn't involved?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Waridi: After watching Bolt sing am begging to like him. I think Betty was distracting him

Bolt lost it by hooking up at the very inception of game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku: .

A question for you . Would you bang on TV even if you are on heat in this age of Youtube when it can be shown to your prospective partner in future?

GBAM!! In an error where even your kids will google your gettin' jiggy with it!! Selly = cheap Hole!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
So If Melvin Had Banged Maria, wud u av called Maria a Slut? Bev is trowing her sef on Bimp, if he Bangs her u go call her slaught? Cos Bimp and Melvin and Oneal are Dulling doesnt mean the girls are more holy dan Selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku:
Dont worsen our national woe and disgrace. He used a towel to clean. As for this slut called selly
,the wrath of the nation awaits her.Silly bitch.
you need to subscribe to a better network, get HD phone or glasses. I said,nando wiped that selly thing with Ghana flag. watch the part 2 of the video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
people bang Everyday, Bang is Bang on TV or on Radio or hiding and bangin, bottom line is u banged. And I know that there isnt a person here who hasnt banged dis month and i also know dat u aint married so d girl u banged is also an ashewo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
abikyshow: you need to subscribe to a better network, get HD phone or glasses. I said,nando wiped that selly thing with Ghana flag. watch the part 2 of the video.
Fortunately i have my spectacles on smiley wink and have seen the second video and have watched again but did not my flag. What i saw was a towel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: people bang Everyday, Bang is Bang on TV or on Radio or hiding and bangin, bottom line is u banged. And I know that there isnt a person here who hasnt banged dis month and i also know dat u aint married so d girl u banged is also an ashewo
this is a different case. she left Ruby house for diamond to back f.uck that little nando.all happend within
4 hrs of her arrival.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
abikyshow: you need to subscribe to a better network, get HD phone or glasses. I said,nando wiped that selly thing with Ghana flag. watch the part 2 of the video.

@ bolded

Dude, it looks like your better network, HD phone and glasses are making white looks like red, gold, and green, and with a black star in the middle. grin grin grin grin

He was holding a white towel, so stop that national flag nonsense. Or is GH's national flag white
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
Like Maria left Ruby to slleep on Melvins Bed? Or Bev with Bimp? Pls. She is a girl, Nando wasnt dulling like Melvin and Bimp, dats d difference
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: people bang Everyday, Bang is Bang on TV or on Radio or hiding and bangin, bottom line is u banged. And I know that there isnt a person here who hasnt banged dis month and i also know dat u aint married so d girl u banged is also an ashewo

Please just stop it already..this argument of yours is becoming totally ridiculous and nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku:
Fortunately i have my spectacles on smiley wink and have seen the second video and have watched again but did not my flag. What i saw was a towel.

Don't mind the dude. As if he's the only one who has seen the videos. He's definitely up to something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Domfa its u dat is a Hypocrite cos u av forked dis month and u are callin sumone a slut for forkin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded

Dude, it looks like your better network, HD phone and glasses are making white looks like red, gold, and green, and with a black star in the middle. grin grin grin grin

He was holding a white towel, so stop that national flag nonsense. Or is GH's national flag white

Yaanom, the mischief he wants to achieve is clear, allow him to live in his own world, we don't want an E-war, all objective People can watch and form their own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Yaanom, the mischief he wants to achieve is clear, allow him to live in his own world, we don't want an E-war, all objective People can watch and form their own opinion.

@ bolded
grin grin grin

I hear you onua smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: @Domfa its u dat is a Hypocrite cos u av forked dis month and u are callin sumone a slut for forkin

Lwkmd...you are irredeemable..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Ya atanfo enya yen smiley. This Selly girl is so stupid.People are planning to harass and disgrace her on her arrival at the airport. WTF was she thinking. Silly girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
lumeviews.com:
Good day everyone!

Sulu's favorite song with the "I will survive, i'm gonna make it..." chorus can be downloaded here. Tight jam!!! DOWNLOAD GOOD WOMAN BY ROBERTO

ALL the exclusive Bleep scenes from the big brother house can be downloaded here so we can put an end to wondering who did IT & who did NOT. BBA: THE CHASE – SEXMATES VIDEOS (BOLT & BETTY, NANDO & SELLY). EXPLICIT CONTENT 18+

That is all...

Thanks. Been looking all over for this video but most sites have been unreliable. After eventually downloading and watching it, i can reliably say that, that Nando guy did not straff abeg. Simple!
The 'Sulu' song ain't bad either.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded

ask nando not me. don't you know what a month BBA preserved sperm can do? it can even change the whole flag let alone covering the black stars. selly misbehaved by dragging west Africans states in mud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku:
Dont worsen our national woe and disgrace. He used a towel to clean. As for this slut called selly ,the wrath of the nation awaits her.Silly bitch.
Menua, take it eazy no name calling, deal with the shameful act that will hang around her head forever. To tell you the truth, I am not so much disturbed she bleeped in BBA, my issue has to do with the fact that you have a fiancee outside the house only for you to let loose when the whole world including you know that Nando wants to get laid. We all know Eazy and Keitta did it in the house last year but she denied it, People did not push it because she did it with her fiancee but only centered on her drama with brazilian hair.
She has a lot to deal with when she comes back to GH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH Swagg:

@ bolded

ask nando not me. don't you know what a month BBA preserved sperm can do? it can even change the whole flag let alone covering the black stars. selly misbehaved by dragging west Africans states into mud.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
So d bangee and d banger bangeed, big deal....can we move on? Its not bba selly/nando the shagg abeg....can wwe move on?

That been said, what's going on in d house? Heard feza and natasha had a face-off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Enuff with dis hypocritical bullpiss. Whats been happenin in d house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
abikyshow: ask nando not me. don't you know what a month BBA preserved sperm can do? it can even change the whole flag let alone covering the black stars. selly misbehaved by dragging west Africans states into mud.
Now i see your mischief smiley wink cheesy. So sperms can change white towel to four colours smiley winkHaba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku:
Now i see your mischief smiley wink cheesy. So sperms can change white towel to four colours smiley winkHaba

LMAO @ bolded

The magic of the century grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
chriskwaku:

Ya atanfo enya yen smiley. This Selly girl is so stupid.People are planning to harass and disgrace her on her arrival at the airport. WTF was she thinking. Silly girl.
Oh! Naa! Let us condemn that, no harrasment on her person, let her live with her conscience of cheating on her fiancee on live TV. I have said that I (not that I matter anyway) do not see anything wrong in her act of satisfying her libido (body no be firewood) but don't loose your dignity cheaply.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
abikyshow: selly misbehaved by dragging west Africans states into mud.
In bolt's voice**silly selly**

One west africa-one vote-one bolt

Vote for bolt....d guy is interestn, watch RH nw..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
miss sparkle: So d bangee and d banger bangeed, big deal....can we move on? Its not bba selly/nando the shagg abeg....can wwe move on?

That been said, what's going on in d house? Heard feza and natasha had a face-off
You talk too much! Oversabi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: So If Melvin Had Banged Maria, wud u av called Maria a Slut? Bev is trowing her sef on Bimp, if he Bangs her u go call her slaught? Cos Bimp and Melvin and Oneal are Dulling doesnt mean the girls are more holy dan Selly
yes it means so, and u knw y, because dis oda girls have had time to knw dia propestic shaggers selly agree unda 3hrs. If to say na sulu she shag sef i 4 no vex atleast dat one woo her. If u tell girl say u wan bleep am 3hrs later una dey bleep which kind mind u go get 4 dat girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
pahgy: Enuff with dis hypocritical bullpiss. Whats been happenin in d house?
Oya Google it, if you want updates or PHCN visit your house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.