Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,898 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183508 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello: I'm happy we have successfully direct most Nigerians to focus their votes on the Namibian girls instead of giving any of their vote to Annabel since she's gat East Africa on her side.

We are not backing down till Sunday, and until we achieve atleast 70% of 9ja votes for the Namibian sweeties.

Don't die from shock when come Sunday all Naija votes went to Bolt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
shocked OMG! Melvin and Dillish shocked shocked
What a warmed and tight embrace
kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Africa (mostly ladies) have knowingly or unknowingly, advocated for some form of compensation (cash or kind) for their good times with their male partners.
A girl is seen as a fool if she doesn't use her body to get what she needs when necessary.

This is exactly what Selly did...but surprisingly, she's been receiving knocks from the same group of people. Why?

The girl did exactly what the society taught her. She's a product of her environment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello: Please, guyz can we let go the Nando-Selly thingy already

Lailai. That topic is hot and trending. Una no fit just hush am like dat. Month sorry gaan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello: Please, guyz can we let go the Nando-Selly thingy already

Lailai. That topic is hot and trending. Una no fit just hush am like dat. Moo sorry gaan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello: shocked OMG! Melvin and Dillish shocked shocked
kiss kiss
Walahi!!! That hug na 'tear rubber'.. If na me be melvin ehn,i go form another lie lie so that she go kiss me...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Waridi:

Don't die from shock when come Sunday all Naija votes went to Bolt
Bolt ke? maka why? wetin consign us with Bolt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
If i were natasha,i will stop stop singing so that those that have voted me so far wont start un-voting..

Lolss, and I was enjoying the off-key singing. Bolt's voice is really on point. Hope he's saved come sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
ItsModella:
Bolt ke? maka why? wetin consign us with Bolt?
the guy sabi entertain walahi....and he is w/african..

im votin fr him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
onthefence: Am I the only one who believes BBA is only interesting on Fridays (Swap) Saturdays (Party) Sundays (Éviction) and Mondays (nominations) Other days seem boring.

tru dat i only watch nominations, save n replace and eviction
@least on this forum there is passion, delusion, hate, and emotion i rather come here and hear people dissing hakeem and pokello all day!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Walahi!!! That hug na 'tear rubber'.. If na me be melvin ehn,i go form another lie lie so that she go kiss me...

Ma bwoda!! i tell ya! the seed has started germinating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello: shocked OMG! Melvin and Dillish shocked shocked
kiss kiss

Daing!!! How come I always miss these hot moments sef embarassed. Camera's on Hacleo now, mtsheeew.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
dmalam:

im votin fr him
I loved the way Bolt was singing Naija music today...Wizkid and May D them.. tongue grin

but I'm still on team dillish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
dmalam:

im votin fr him

I'm sorry it's too late.
The deal is sealed already, and there's no going back.

All i can offer him is a word of prayer. As for getting 9ja votes?...mba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by luvablesam(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
spade:

Her fiance got what he deserved.
Didn't he leave his wife and 4 children for her?

Serves him right.
who leaves a wife n 4 kids to be with a 'Video Girl',serves d Idi.ot RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello:

I'm sorry it's too late.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
sholay2011: @Spade... So, your complaint is majorly about biggie playing songs continuously and watching housemates do what....dance for hours why not change the channel to soundcity then?

What I am not impressed about at all are the tasks (like sumone mentioned before on this thread). the tasks are not creative, intelligent, funny, well-thought and not very interesting. Many tasks are left to chance to decide the winner. Innate abilities are not tested to give some housemates advantage like strength, speed, analytical skills and so on. Housemates haven't even nominated one another because of poor performance at tasks (because that shows how they valued and enjoyed it) but rather on disagreements and hatred. Smh.

Dude, what I'm saying isn't that the show should be changed to Channel-O; I'm also not saying they should be dancing at all times, but you'd be shocked at how lively the housemates would be with a little music playing in the background.
It uplifts the spirit in a lot of ways, and their moods would also be higly improved.

...Or maybe I've just been playing too much of The Sims 3.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
spade: The houses are very boring because Biggie refuses to play music for the housemates.

If any of you watched Big Brother Nigeria, you'd agree with me that season was banging with endless hits from indigenous artistes. The entire house was wired with speakers and the playlists were loaded with beautiful music.

Music needs to be played always to lift the housemates' spirits up.
But this season, like the paintjob in the house wasn't boring, lifeless and depressing enough, the environment is permanently held hostage by deafening silence.

Who no go tire under such a scenario? I have to confess to you, this season has been a CHORE to watch. It's like torture! It's like the producers and organizers themselves are equally clueless!

To cap it off, the Saturday Night DJs have been really suspect. Majority have been incredibly boring!

Most times, I'm like, "Do these guys even examine the histories of these DJs before featuring them?"
Case in point was 2 weeks back, when they featured that clueless DJ (I think he's from Johannesburg) who was playing Funeral songs in the club.
Funeral songs... In the club...

I no fit shout! shocked

I agree with every word in this post and further to that, Denzels eviction literally killed the show. So let those now shouting 'the show is boring' face the consequence of them evicting Denzel & keeping betty that early in the game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Zimbomatic:

tru dat i only watch nominations, save n replace and eviction
@least on this forum there is passion, delusion, hate, and emotion i rather come here and hear people dissing hakeem and pokello all day!
Pls can tell me how many times pokello has been dissed on this thread.. Even the hakeem we have rebuked a few times for being arrogant towards dellish and conspiring against the namibians has not been too talked about on this thread..
The non Nigerian rep who we've talked about mostly on this thread is selly..
Most of us on this thread dont even know your Zimbo reps even exist.. Who is hakeem again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Pls can tell me how many times pokello has been dissed on this thread.. Even the hakeem we have rebuked a few times for being arrogant towards dellish and conspiring against the namibians has not been too talked about on this thread..
Most of us on this thread dont even know your Zimbo reps even exist.. Who is hakeem again?
Hakeem is the bully of the house angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
fork adict:

I agree with every word in this post and further to that, Denzels eviction literally killed the show. So let those now shouting 'the show is boring' face the consequence of them evicting Denzel & keeping betty that early in the game

I swear!

Maybe the hormonal teenage girl viewers just didn't find him handsome enough undecided

You know these people barely care about a housemate's inner gift.

And to think Denzel was evicted while Betty won the majority bloc votes.

Chei!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nuzo':
Africa (mostly ladies) have knowingly or unknowingly, advocated for some form of compensation (cash or kind) for their good times with their male partners.
A girl is seen as a fool if she doesn't use her body to get what she needs when necessary.

This is exactly what Selly did...but surprisingly, she's been receiving knocks from the same group of people. Why?

The girl did exactly what the society taught her. She's a product of her environment.

Guy abeg, wich society. D koko is that she dint even form small, less dan 3hrs d guy chop am 4 free. Girls front a lot, even if its 4 3 days. Imagine nau being on international tv/online streaming. Abeg d girl over f.uck up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
russello:

I'm sorry it's too late.

Abeg, lets vote fr d guy....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Abeg help me wen neva reach house to watch... Why maria n melvin dey hug?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

lol please forgive this poor egotistic hakeemific fela from zim, im only looking for attention!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
spade:

I swear!

Maybe the hormonal teenage girl viewers just didn't find him handsome enough undecided

You know these people barely care about a housemate's inner gift.

And to think Denzel was evicted while Betty won the majority bloc votes.

Chei!

in my opinion that guy wasnt intertaining, i consider my self very open minded and its actually kinda hard to offend me, but i found that guy offensive. The guy was trying too hard, if he was a hm with crazie moments it might had have been intertaining, but the guy was crazie 24/7, walkin nude for the whole week whilst speaking with a fake gypsy accent aaaghh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Stupid biggie, hausmates are talking about Dana crash and biggy is showing me Hacleo #rubbish.

Bev said Goldie told her that she should go for bba and win d moni(Goldies last words 2 her) she should start praying housemates don't nominate her next wk o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Beverry **in tasha's voice**...hu don dey talk again ba? abeg nor releash anoda bomb o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Beverly will be up for eviction next week.. She said Late Goldie told her to go for BBA and she will make sure she wins...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
From Natasha's dairy session, I bet Feza will send her to diamonds.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
There are some things one shouldn't just say. Why would Beverly say she'll make sure she wins? Now everyone will start to see her as a threat and nominate her for eviction.

Common sense is truly not common.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
abikyshow: selly is so loose. sharp sharp sex. no dignity. how could Ghana allowed this shameless she dog to represent them. we were talking of Betty (48hrs) but selly's sex video less than 3hrs from she entered diamond house. she claimed to be an ambassador. she is nothing but a cheap cunt. the part 2 of the video was the real action. nando used Ghana flag to clean up after kerewa with selly. watch the part 2 again

Abikyshow. U will never know how much laughter u have brought into my life this nite. I have been laughing for well over an hour as u insist that it was a flag nando used to clean up(writing that alone I started laughing). Thank you cos nothing has drawn tears of laughter from my eyes in recent memory as much as ur assertion. Ur da bomb!

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.