Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178238 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
The story Dillish shared was both kinda funny and strange...lol. She talks at d right tym and at d right proportion. .pls vote for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
This your Beverly can lie shaa. I know
the devil is a liar. But, Beverly? She
is a 'liaress'. JISOS!

Beverly is not lying.. My problem was why she told the housemates that statement and not the statement itself..
She wouldn't just lie on Late Goldie just like that on Tv.. There are some things you joke with and beverly sure know what to joke with..
Everybody knows denrele is very close to Goldie and beverly is close to denrele..
Pls dont talk about what you know nothing about.. Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Quotes from @hot_slap :
*Maria: "I was almost raped 5yrs ago
but I prayed and escaped" ..now
she's tryna pay back by raping
Melvin.
*Melvin: "Selly just came in on
Friday...she sleeps with
Nando" ...and then sleeps with him.
*Melvin: "if anyone comes to sleep on
my bed, it's ok" ...well it's not ok to
act like dead wood.
*Cleo: "Nando sleeps a lot during the
day" ...Selly keeps him up at night.
*Nando: "I survived being eaten by a
snake, lion, crocodile" ..u must taste
really sweet as Selly confirmed
*Beverly: "I had an accident, I wasn't
dressed properly, I'm happy I
survived" ..avoid accidents, dress
properly!
*Hakeem says HMs give stupid
excuses for nominating him like he
farts. Hmm after all his fart doesn't
smell.
*Selly: "I wanted to be get to know
Nando more but..." ..err he's a one
minute man?
*Selly: "I don't really know
Nando" ...it's ok darl, Betty hardly
knew Bolt.
*Selly: "Nando is too wild for me" ..he
sure ravaged u like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=16pt]#TeamNigeria[/size]

kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss

any more updates please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Beverly is not lying.. My problem was why she told the housemates that statement and not the statement itself..
She wouldn't just lie on Late Goldie just like that on Tv.. There are some things you joke with and beverly sure know what to joke with..
Everybody knows denrele is very close to Goldie and beverly is close to denrele..
Pls dont talk about what you know nothing about.. Cheers..
Ok!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
sholay2011: who noticed that maria is kinda retracting into her shell and no longer chasing Melvin dat much....I tink she now gets dat he is into her fruend....not her.

No, this has nothing to do with Melvin.

Maria currently has cramps. Something about her period.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ok!
So nando is a one minute man? Lol..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
people being hammering Beg on twitter...
But concerning wat she said about Goldie, it might just be TRUE in regards to her familiarity as a vixien...

*btw* I've been voting Maria all day n it feels good...

Vote Maria!!! Maria all d way
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Like I said earlier, Beverly is a dumbass who never stops to think before she opens her mouth. What a morron!

Why should she say, infront of everyone, that she hopes she wins? WTF! Does this girl even THINK for once?
While her statement may be true, as is the case with everyone else in that house, openly saying it like that reminds everyone they're in a competition and that she's fair game.

This dunce had better start praying she doesn't come up alongside Melvin next week or her black asss is toast! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
people being hammering Beg on twitter...
But concerning wat she said about Goldie, it might just be TRUE in regards to her familiarity as a vixien...

I'm going baq on ma word dat feza is prettier than Dillish... Really saw dillish 2Day n I bliv I was Blind but now I can see...
dat babe na Goddess, Complete Package, I can trade ma pop's property 4 her...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

So nando is a one minute man? Lol..
Atleast Selly's Fiancee in Ghana will have the last laugh, unless of course he is half a minute man. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
spade: Like I said earlier, Beverly is a dumbass who never stops to think before she opens her mouth. What a morron!

Why should she say, infront of everyone, that she hopes she wins? WTF! Does this girl even THINK for once?
While her statement may be true, as is the case with everyone else in that house, openly saying it like that reminds everyone they're in a competition and that she's fair game.

This dunce had better start praying she doesn't come up alongside Melvin next week or her black asss is toast! angry
Thank you!!!! I dont know why that girl talks anyhow without thinking.. Anytime she opens her mouth,my heart stops beating cos her comments are always senseless most atimes.. I know our country is not perfect,but she uses any opportunity she gets to say negative things about Nigeria.. See the way dellish and maria always potray namibia in good light but beverly's case is different..
Being real and saying the truth doesnt mean being stuupid.. She's 21years,but thats not an excuse cos i have seen 19yr old who behave very mature..
I am very very very very sure that beverly is not 21yrs old.. With the nasty things that have happened in life and the experiences she's had so far,many questions are still begging if we're to go by the myth that beverly is 21..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
luvable sam: who leaves a wife n 4 kids to be with a 'Video Girl',serves d Idi.ot RIGHT

You have no right to speak about the guys relationship like that. For one you don't know what he is going thru with his wife, the number of kids they have regardles$ and on the othr hand, if he wasn't hapy in that relationship, he reserves the right to seek hapiness elsewhere and in this case he chose to seek it with Serlom. His error of judgement is excuseable here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Atleast Selly's Fiancee in Ghana will have the last laugh, unless of course he is half a minute man. Lol
hahahahahaahahahaha!!! **wipes tears***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Who would love to see melvin become HOH and maria and dellish being up for eviction that same week and biggy asks melvin who he will like to save and swap... That will be a cracker..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
spade: Like I said earlier, Beverly is a dumbass who never stops to think before she opens her mouth. What a morron!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
VULCAN:

Abikyshow. U will never know how much laughter u have brought into my life this nite. I have been laughing for well over an hour as u insist that it was a flag nando used to clean up(writing that alone I started laughing). Thank you cos nothing has drawn tears of laughter from my eyes in recent memory as much as ur assertion. Ur da bomb!
na true talk my brother. we can't just pretend as if nothing happened. I happened to be one of selly's fans but she disappointed me. I watched the clip on big screen. all what I said was nothing but truth.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Who would love to see melvin become HOH and maria and dellish being up for eviction that same week and biggy asks melvin who he will like to save and swap... That will be a cracker..
kai, you wicked o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bassey telling d story of his life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2013

Hey! koolu temper...wetin u dey show ur muscle like dis for?
And wat exactly is wrong wit her saying she hopes to win in front of everyone?
Abi na grass she come cut for dia?
btw, every housemate knows that the next person came into d house hoping to win...shikena
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
sajbabs: people being hammering Beg on twitter...

I'm going baq on ma word dat feza is prettier than Dillish... Really saw dillish 2Day n I bliv I was Blind but now I can see...
dat babe na Goddess, Complete Package, I can trade ma pop's property 4 her...

Don't overrate Dellish, she's beautiful
Infact prettiest in da house but no goddess she has her beauty flaws too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eyaah...Bassey is crying cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tamater: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=russello]Eyaah...Bassey is crying cry[/quo

Abeg wat happened? Can ubgive us d full gist?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
no more updates, na so so argument... give us full gist... na lie. mtchewww...

Where is IyawoTM sef... abi OkoTM don carry decoder commot 4 house? ??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by initiator(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2013
I am not even watching the show again...just following the trend here. The thing is so so boring except when Bevery starts to yarn her dust then i get tense cos she would just say rubbish. The last time I put the channel she said a pastor prophesied that she should stop talking too much because she would become a prophet latter in life. She went ahead to say first born children never do well or suffer alot. Just wished big brother would switch to those fishes. Kai! She even called Derenle her godfather. It seems Derenle influences all those that go for this competition, making them reflect his wildness. But to be fair to Bevery, I look forward to the saturday parties in the house cos of her dance. That chic can get down for daysssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Damn... I voted Dillish dis hour instead of Maria as usual...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:16am On Jun 26, 2013
Tamater:
Abeg wat happened? Can ubgive us d full gist?

He was narrating his life experiences as it concerns the level of hardship the mom and family had gone thru, and he suddenly got emotional. It actually took Fatima to cheer him up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2013
.“You were in a trance. You were in a
trance,” Fatima purred to Elikem in
the middle of the night.
The Malawian Housemate was locked in deep conversation with the Ghana man about his relationship with Pokello. It would seem that the Ruby lad was so into the boutique owner that it was as if he was hypnotised. But from the looks of things the once sizzling Ruby romance is now starting to cool off. “I performed the fool only to come out wise,” he mused to his gal pal. Judging by his comments this evening the young actor is growing weary of the
Zimbabwean lady's ever changing
moods and her tough girl front. “There
is a sensitive side to her, there is. But
she always seems feel like she has to act tough,” he insisted. Fatima, who has been unable to conceal her feelings for the Ghanaian over the past few weeks, was more than willing to provide a shoulder to cry on and looked just a little too happy at the thought of her competition for his affections finally being eliminated. But if we were her we would tread carefully because it does not seem like Elikem is completely over Pokello.
bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/12765/News-Elikem-was-hypnotised-by-Pokello.html?site=fullsite
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Awwwwwwww!!!!!! Maria just stole my heart with her fictional story... Let me summarize for you guys...
..... Its about a girl who loved a guy very much. She was in love with him,the guy was caring,cool headed,fuuny and very cute... Unfortunately for her,the mark didnt love her but loved her sister sindy.. She found out and sacrificed her love for her sister sindy.. [lets just call sindy's sister Mara]
Sindy and mark dated for 3yrs and later on,sindy fell in love with another guy and that devastated mark.. Mark was heartbroken and mara was the only one who consoled him allthrough... Later on,mara fell deeply inlove with a guy named tom and she was happy..
She was very happy that she found love atlast despite the fact that her first love Mark didnt notice her.. So she went over and told mark about her new found love and shockingly,mark got pissed off and told her he couldnt bear to see her in another man's arms... She gave him a dirty slap and told him that it was too late....
Maria ended her story by telling the housemates that "YOU NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT"... I was impressed by her considering the fact that she had little time to cook up the story...
Guys,do you think Maria is indirectly sending a message to anybody.. Did Maria choose that storyline carefully?
Maybe i'm reading too much meaning into the story but anyways let me say this "Maria,you're a sweetheart and i must register and vote for you baby"... ***muaaaah***

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2013
safarigirl: There are enough Nigerians in Cameroon to give DSTV their money back, more than in Angola and Moz. They just don't want WA to have country advantage, SADC will have 6 to 8 countries, hence the advantage.

Ok I'm just seeing this.
I agree with you. Cameroon is pretty much the same as Angola and Mozambique, only that its French they speak and not Portuguese. The main reason I see them not participating is they don't have the numbers in terms of DSTV subscribers.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Thank you!!!! I dont know why that girl talks anyhow without thinking.. Anytime she opens her mouth,my heart stops beating cos her comments are always senseless most atimes.. I know our country is not perfect,but she uses any opportunity she gets to say negative things about Nigeria.. See the way dellish and maria always potray namibia in good light but beverly's case is different..
Being real and saying the truth doesnt mean being stuupid.. She's 21years,but thats not an excuse cos i have seen 19yr old who behave very mature..
I am very very very very sure that beverly is not 21yrs old.. With the nasty things that have happened in life and the experiences she's had so far,many questions are still begging if we're to go by the myth that beverly is 21..
and sombody said beverly is alws quick to remind d HMs dt she is d youngest...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2013

[size=16pt]News: HaCleo’s bedroom shenanigans[/size]

While the rest of the Housemates continued to spend the evening outside guarding the ‘Book of Tales’ for their camp Task, Hakeem and Cleo chose to retreat to the bedroom to snuggle up under the covers.

The two spent the night giggling, gazing lovingly into each other’s eyes and whispering sweet nothings to each other. It looks like the cold weather has the Zimbabwean ready to steam things up after all he is a red blooded man. As they lay in bed snuggled Hakeem looked to be slyly trying to coax his girl into taking her top off. “You are hot. It is burning up. I am not saying take off your top but the top you are wearing is like a blanket. It is hot in here,” he said laughing.

His modest woman merely giggled at his comment and rolled over in bed to snuggle up closer to him. Hakeem did not seem to mind as he lovingly put his arm around his lady and the two got ready to sleep.

Source

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.