Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180732 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2013
IyawoTM:

I honestly couldn't read dis, some one pls summarize in 2 sentences.... shocked
Omoh Njokusboy who vex u? Make una no vex my Njokusboy I beg....c as una turn am to senior grand papa ostrich hian....

Loooool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaa!!! *in GH Kwame's voice*

Whoever liked your post is as gullible as you. Or is it Lekpa, since she claims I am GH Kwame?

I can be anyone, but definitely not GH Kwame. I guess you failed to grasp the humor in my post about the names "Kwame" and "Obrafour".

Like I said before, both Obrafour and Caruj knew me before they became Obrafour and Caruj, so if you also want to know me ask them grin

I haven't posted here for a while, but both of them know me cool
Taaaatatatta! Hmmmmmmmm *this guy won't kill me oo!*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You sound more like him than I do, so you STFU!.

One thing I know for sure is the dude will vex when he comes to read about folks linking him to another moniker.

Haba, so all Gh folks are now the same guy?
Taaaaataatatataa! LMAO! *in tears* @GH Kwame Please where ever you are come out Please. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2013
@lekpalicious & @Reincarnated please I am not related to either @I love GH or @gh kwame. I have been a silent reader on this Thread for sometime now and decided to join you guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2013
@Melvin0duahยป
SA was fun. Naija on my mind.
Abuja, here I come! 8m ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2013
IyawoTM:

I honestly couldn't read dis, some one pls summarize in 2 sentences.... shocked
Omoh Njokusboy who vex u? Make una no vex my Njokusboy I beg....c as una turn am to senior grand papa ostrich hian....

I no vex nah... How is baby... Greet am for me abeg...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Domfa hurt his feelings

Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DANNYARAFAT: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Helo ladies and gentlemen...special shout to iyawoTm,papa GOD GO MAKE U BIGGER cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Okay no more teasing from me. Sorry if I offended any of you Caruj, Royal, Ghkwame/Obrafour/I love gh. Do not take it personal. Anyways Goodnight

Lol. You didn't offend me and I like it cos it's niceeeee

TBH, I like royal pearl. I admire her. One of the sane females in this wide wild west call NL. And she pretty too. I admire you too. You're pretty and funny and do not let your beauty get your head. As a matter of fact, I admire a lot of ladies on this forum. It's nothing to dodge for or be shy about. wink

Anyway, you're lucky you open up about mariarocks, I planned on putting you on the spotlight even if it means people calling me ochon grin.

Good morning everyone cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: @lekpalicious & @Reincarnated please I am not related to either @I love GH or @gh kwame. I have been a silent reader on this Thread for sometime now and decided to join you guys.

Dude, you can't fool me tongue. You're ghkwame, gh patriot, obrafour, I love GH. I know you too well tongue. Your posts, behaviour, resilience and even the way you QUOTE posts are exactly the same. Gh kwame is an excellent quoter of posts that have been forgotten. Stop trying too hard and embrace your identity.

The bolded sounded like ochon grin. I'm suspecting you. Did ochon hack your account wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2013
carujmonella:

Dude, you can't fool me tongue. You're ghkwame, gh patriot, obrafour, I love GH. I know you too well tongue. Your posts, behaviour, resilience and even the way you QUOTE posts are exactly the same. Gh kwame is an excellent quoter of posts that have been forgotten. Stop trying too hard and embrace your identity.

The bolded sounded like ochon grin. I'm suspecting you. Did ochon hack your account wink

Taaaaataaataa! O God! Help me laff wan kill me! Hehehe! hahaah! Kikikiki! tatatata *SMH* hmmm mm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2013
@therealsellygh:
Abuja ladies, where are the "baddest" boutiques located pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2013
carujmonella:

TBH, I like royal pearl. I admire her. One of the sane females in this wide wild west call NL. And she pretty too. I admire you too. You're pretty and funny and do not let your beauty get your head. As a matter of fact, I admire a lot of ladies on this forum. It's nothing to dodge for or be shy about. wink

ochongonoko:
.. Still got mad love for @royal^pearl^
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2013
*Reserved*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Lol @ Obrafour.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2013
I am really missing Reincarnated. Where is he?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: I am really missing Reincarnated. Where is he?
i will take good care of before he comes,abi what are friends for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: @therealsellygh:
Abuja ladies, where are the "baddest" boutiques located pls?

Make she go Wuse market.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol @ Obrafour.
Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: I am really missing Reincarnated. Where is he?

Lol its 6:50a.m here *goes back to bed*

Dannyxy: i will take good care of before he comes,abi what are friends for?

Lol right. What are friends for grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. You didn't offend me and I like it cos it's niceeeee

Anyway, you're lucky you open up about mariarocks, I planned on putting you on the spotlight even if it means people calling me ochon grin.

Good morning everyone cheesy
Thanks Caruj. You are so sweet. I like and admire you too, you are such a sweetheart and one of the nicest here on Nairaland. Pls dnt ever change. Take care :-)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Thanks Caruj. You are so sweet. I like and admire you too, you are such a sweetheart and one of the nicest here on Nairaland. Pls dnt ever change. Take care :-)
what of me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: what of me?
Lol you are pretty awesome too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
^ why are you lying to him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol its 6:50a.m here *goes back to bed*

Lol right. What are friends for grin
okay enjoy ur sleep. I did not get enough sleep yesterday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dasparrow: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
ella.b:

Make she go Wuse market.

LOL, yes, make she go Wuse market. She will find everything she needs there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
sad sad so bev aint going for this abj parry? Wish Melvin could talk her into going..it would be more fun with her....

@beverly_Osu: "@MariaNepembe: Can somebody please put this @beverly_Osu girl on a plane and send her to Abuja."lol my love, come to lagos pls.. miss u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bev is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow...bev is a goddess!
Bassey looking good too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by amakamiriam: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
black African lady and White African Dude

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Last nite in SA

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:

How does the two correspond? undecided. Going by your logic, everybody that likes royal is ochon/me?. Doesn't that sound absurd to you because many people admire her on here undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.