Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180669 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:27am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: I dnt share sorry

grin sharing is caring
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:28am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaa!!! *in GH Kwame's voice*

Whoever liked your post is as gullible as you. Or is it Lekpa, since she claims I am GH Kwame?

I can be anyone, but definitely not GH Kwame. I guess you failed to grasp the humor in my post about the names "Kwame" and "Obrafour".

Like I said before, both Obrafour and Caruj knew me before they became Obrafour and Caruj, so if you also want to know me ask them grin

I haven't posted here for a while, but both of them know me cool

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa STFU angry You sure as hell sound like the dude.

But why are these Ghanians awake tho?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Gh kwame loves Royal Pearl but is hidding behind Obrafour and now I love Gh. Lmao. Okay since Caruj is too chicken too make his move, go right ahead bro. If you are nice I may just help you out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I have already answered. Free me pls

Seriously shocked I must have missed the answer. Please repeat. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa STFU angry You sure as hell sound like the dude.

Why are these Nigerians awake huh? Orishirishi things wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Why are these Nigerians awake huh? Orishirishi things wink

Your post will only make sense if I'm in Nigeria sorry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:31am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Gh kwame loves Royal Pearl but is hidding behind Obrafour and now I love Gh. Lmao. Okay since Caruj is too chicken too make his move, go right ahead bro. If you are nice I may just help you out

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:36am On Oct 19, 2013
So Royal Pearl, you're gonna ignore me? Okay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You sound more like him than I do, so you STFU!.

One thing I know for sure is the dude will vex when he comes to read about folks linking him to another moniker.

Haba, so all Gh folks are now the same guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2013
^ Lol chill bruv
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:38am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Gh kwame loves Royal Pearl but is hidding behind Obrafour and now I love Gh. Lmao. Okay since Caruj is too chicken too make his move, go right ahead bro. If you are nice I may just help you out

grin grin grin grin grin You are funny ooo! I like it "cos it's niceeeee!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^ Lol chill bruv

I'm cool sis grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Lol you know am right. You always get upset over lil ish that's how we are so able to get you. Now she is here so now or never!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:42am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

I'm cool sis grin
Good smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:43am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You sound more like him than I do, so you STFU!.

One thing I know for sure is the dude will vex when he comes to read about folks linking him to another moniker.

Haba, so all Gh folks are now the same guy?

Boy, shut the ffucck up already I dont care. [s]You do write like him but I guess you're not. GH Kwame never fails to correct the spelling of "Ghanaians". [/s] YOU'RE HIM!

Why am I even bothering myself, I dont give a shiit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol you know am right. You always get upset over lil ish that's how we are so able to get you. Now she is here so now or never!

If this message is for me then I am laughing out loud while shaking my head grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Helloooooo! Yes u! Attention elsewhere
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:46am On Oct 19, 2013
All these monikers with GH in them always talk a lot of bullshiit angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Boy, shut the ffucck up already I dont care. [s]You do write like him but I guess you're not. GH Kwame never fails to correct the spelling of "Ghanaians". [/s] YOU'RE HIM!

Why am I even bothering myself, I dont give a shiit

Boy, you need to take a chill pill, you are losing It grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:47am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Helloooooo! Yes u! Attention elsewhere

Who, me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Goodnight sweeties: Lekpa, Recairnation, i love Gh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:48am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated: All these monikers with GH in them always talk a lot of bullshiit angry

ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:49am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Who, me
who else!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Someone escaped from yaba left branch in Ghana. Royal pls call the authorities asap.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated: All these monikers with GH in them always talk a lot of bullshiit angry

And there was a like grin

Who liked it? I guess it was Lekpa grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:51am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: who else!!

Did u ask me a question ? I must have missed it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:52am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO, ROTFLMFAO!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

undecided its not that funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

Gud nyt sis wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided its not that funny

angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2013
So nobody will say Goodnight. I see. Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Gud nyt sis wink
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:54am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

Smh. Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.