Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179410 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked Wedding loool?? Do u know something I don't?
I can see into the future tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I can see into the future tongue

Nah mehn you're seeing something else. Maybe u and caruj tongue

Oh I wanted to modify that post but u already quoted it. I was gonna say I don't know what u are talking about. I argued with her cuz she was feeling like Beyonce angry when she's not tongue

Also she didn't like Maria angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:49am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nah mehn you're seeing something else. Maybe u and caruj tongue

Oh I wanted to modify that post but u already quoted it. I was gonna say I don't know what u are talking about. I argued with her cuz she was feeling like Beyonce angry when she's not tongue

Also she didn't like Maria angry
Oh my word you guys should stop with it. Carj has already told you there is nothing going on. Anyways maybe she did not like Maria cos of Competition wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Oh my word you guys should stop with it. Carj has already told you there is nothing going on. Anyways maybe she did not like Maria cos of Competition wink

grin there is nothing going on between the both of u because u both keep avoiding the pending question. "Do u have a crush on me....no I asked u first....no thays not true....blah blah blah"

The bolded. LMFAOOOO. hmmm you said it not me. But really tho, who doesn't like Maria undecided that's weird.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:55am On Oct 19, 2013
StateOfMind: But what's with the mischievous likes peeps? 14? Haba?

Cest moi, even you? shocked shocked sad

Ochon, I see you..na your way na.

And your duo, dannygift, you should check each other out. tongue

I hope iyawotm is ok though.
I'm fine o.
Thank you! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin there is nothing going on between the both of u because u both keep avoiding the pending question. "Do u have a crush on me....no I asked u first....no thays not true....blah blah blah"

The bolded. LMFAOOOO. hmmm you said it not me. But really tho, who doesn't like Maria undecided that's weird.
Well have you asked her. There were people i liked and did not like during Bba and afterwards, I really think you are Maria's no1 fan, the way you used to defend her wow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Well have you asked her. There were people i liked and did not like during Bba and afterwards, I really think you are Maria's no1 fan, the way you used to defend her wow.

Lol. And how do u know we talk offline undecided hmmmm.

There are harder Maria fans but I do like that chic I agree.

You see, stop avoiding my caruj statement
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2013
njokusboy:

At first, I tot of ignoring this but then u may be tempted to think you achieved a great fit but I had to read it a second time nd d more I read, the angrier I become.. So am not gonna pretend u didn't hit a nerve... You went for the jugular but the problem is you didn't do it for no logic... It just occured to me you were harbouring a grudge..

Now there was no argument btw me nd noname.. Noname came into the argument btw me nd reincarnated.. At one point it became 2 against 1 nd I tried to get her to backdown nd quit assisting reincarnated... She backed down eventually until I said her post was gibberish in a reply to reincarnated... Now if u go thru my argument with reincarnated u wud see a lot of stuffs lyk "crap, use ur head, shit, u re sick" blah blah blah... Neither he nor I tot it was an insult, so when I said NONAMES post was gibberish, I didn't expect her to take it as such, I asked her once to read my signature.. To tell her I was just "JONZING".. She didn't get d message.. Maybe I was wrong but I'd prefer to call it a misunderstanding... I neither insulted NONAME nor reincarnated nd I never complained of being insulted myself except when lekpa dished hers "tinking thru ur anus".. Dat is wat I call an insult.. Even though it was one, I'd call it a misunderstanding cos she duly apologised.. When reincarnated misunderstood me, I apologised.. So there goes ur theory.. As for the likes issue, dis one is also funny, it was the fun part of d argument, a line I borrowed from REINCARNATED sumtym ago who asked why pple were liking my post. He also asked y my posts were liked too nd nobody complained.. The post was against maria nd I tot those liking it were pple dat liked maria.. Dat was y spade was eager to assure me he wasn't the one.. Again I said I had enemies here in reference to the maria likers who were presumably liking the post... Enemies not like ENEMIES but pple whom I nd d argument was against, nd I had no problem with those pple.. Wat is the rationality behind dem being my enemies becos of an insignificant argument on nairaland on an insignificant topic?

Now dis is the funniest part, if u followed the argument like u claimed, u wud notice where I said it was beginning to make me look silly.. But heck, can't someone do sumtin silly once in a while which one wud not normally do just to have fun Dat argument was fun to those who followed it.. Nd by JUPITER, when did I claim I was intelligent, maybe u got dat impression from my post becos even though it was one sided, I held my fort well... So I issue a disclaimer to dat,, I AM NOT INTELLIGENT, matter of fact there is nothing intelligent about an argument btw whether or not melvin likes maria or maria likes melvin or they lyk evrybody here...
I didn't fell ganged up against, matter of fact the person I was arguing with is my biggest pal on here... IN CASE U HAVNT NOTICED... Nd my opponent was REINCARNATED not noname..
Finally I have told u I am not intelligent, I never said so, how then can noname be a match for me when an unintelligent man like me was arguing on an unintelligent topic?

So after considering all this, only one tin remained, I was convinced u were harbouring a grudge.. I had to go through my previous post nd there it was.. It was an argument btw me nd THEAMAKA when I just joined dis thread, insults were hauled, DOMINIQUE came nd joined d frenzy.. It got all messy ND a certain DOMMFA(which I tot was anoda moniker 4 DOMINIQUE) joined too nd received her fair share.. An argument for which I am ashamed, But that was way back when the game was still on..
So u were still hating on dis dude nd behold a perfect opportunity to vent ur anger was gifted to you...nd u jumped to it.. HOW WONDERFUL.
While I am tempted to apologise for that fracas, you have made it extremely difficult... Again, I'd treat it as a MISUNDERSTANDING... And to all those who I have rubbed off the wrong way,, I can be really pushy nd extreme at times in my arguments, "evryone here is", but if u have taken it the wrong way, I'd say it was all a misunderstanding...

IT IS WELL

I honestly couldn't read dis, some one pls summarize in 2 sentences.... shocked
Omoh Njokusboy who vex u? Make una no vex my Njokusboy I beg....c as una turn am to senior grand papa ostrich hian....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2013
What about feza?any news about her recently?I do like her even though I feel oneal messed her her up.I really hope she finds success in her music career.I wish she could come to nigeria and network with a few musicians in nigeria,maybe a collabo.feza was close to melvin,she needs to take advantage of that and push her music.the east african and angola housemates are a little bit quiet post bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:06am On Oct 19, 2013
IyawoTM:

Omoh Njokusboy who vex u? Make una no vex my Njokusboy I beg....c as una turn am to senior grand papa ostrich hian....
lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. And how do u know we talk offline undecided hmmmm.

There are harder Maria fans but I do like that chic I agree.

You see, stop avoiding my caruj statement
Who is talking about offline. I meant ask her here. Anyways no further comments from me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I like Maria too, i think she is cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Who is talking about offline. I meant ask her here. Anyways no further comments from me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I like Maria too, i think she is cool

Noooo you must answer my Caruj statement. grin

Ask her here? Do u see her viewing this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:09am On Oct 19, 2013
You guys do not sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:10am On Oct 19, 2013
This boy hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: This boy hmmmm

Hmmm what now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2013
chima12: What about feza?any news about her recently?I do like her even though I feel oneal messed her her up.I really hope she finds success in her music career.I wish she could come to nigeria and network with a few musicians in nigeria,maybe a collabo.feza was close to melvin,she needs to take advantage of that and push her music.the east african and angola housemates are a little bit quiet post bba.
Feza was not innocent. She is a snake herself i rem when she went to Diamond house and even spoke ill of Oneil. They both deserve each other and as long as she is with him, i doubt she can go to west africa. Such a shame
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmmm what now grin
Mr troublemaker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:13am On Oct 19, 2013
IyawoTM:

Domfa hurt his feelings

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:13am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Mr troublemaker

No I'm not angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

No I'm not angry
yes u are!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:15am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: yes u are!!

That's a lie angry. Stop feeling like Beyonce! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

That's a lie angry. Stop feeling like Beyonce! angry
how many women do you like. Maria now Beyonce. You keep mentioning her name. Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2013
undecided you two should get a room already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:19am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
jealousy. Dnt worry your time will come...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:20am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: how many women do you like. Maria now Beyonce. You keep mentioning her name. Na wa o

Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, all the Victoria secret girls, Meghan Foxx, Kerry Washington, one SA chic.....are u sure u want me to keep going? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

lekpalicious: jealousy. Dnt worry your time will come...

You don't want her to join us in the room embarassed

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:22am On Oct 19, 2013
Lol you guys are crazy. I am a one woman man. Sorry to disappoint
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol you guys are crazy. I am a one woman man. Sorry to disappoint

Stop copying us angry

Lol, are u sure? Hmmm you're missing oh.

Answer my Caruj statement angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:24am On Oct 19, 2013
I dnt share sorry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

so you're indeed him smh how many monikers u wan have?

Kwaaaaaaaaaa!!! *in GH Kwame's voice*

Whoever liked your post is as gullible as you. Or is it Lekpa, since she claims I am GH Kwame?

I can be anyone, but definitely not GH Kwame. I guess you failed to grasp the humor in my post about the names "Kwame" and "Obrafour".

Like I said before, both Obrafour and Caruj knew me before they became Obrafour and Caruj, so if you also want to know me ask them grin

I haven't posted here for a while, but both of them know me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Stop copying us angry

Lol, are u sure? Hmmm you're missing oh.

Answer my Caruj statement angry

I have already answered. Free me pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:26am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Kwaaaaaaaaaa!!! *in GH Kwame's voice*

Whoever liked your post is as gullible as you. Or is it Lekpa, since she claims I am GH Kwame?

I can be anyone, but definitely not GH Kwame. I guess you failed to grasp the humor in my post about the names "Kwame" and "Obrafour".

Like I said before, both Obrafour and Caruj knew me before they became Obrafour and Caruj, so if you also want to know me ask them grin

I haven't posted here for a while, but both of them know me cool
Are you male or female?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.