Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180637 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:
Smh. Goodnight
Night smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
So nobody will say Goodnight. I see. Mtchew

LOL grin grin grin I actually didn't see that post my bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 3:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Goodnight Royal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:56am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

angry angry angry

Don't u have to be up early for your military rounds undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Night smiley

SMH go na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:59am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
grin grin

He sure is a joker SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

He sure is a joker SMH!

I was serious actually
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

I was serious actually

angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Goodnight sweeties: Lekpa, Recairnation, i love Gh

This is why I missed the post initially. That is not how u spell it tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:03am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Now who is sounding like GH Kwame angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao am sowi i guess i was thinking along the lines of reincarnalicious lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:05am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Now who is sounding like GH Kwame angry

But why is this nigga all over my posts? That's gayy dude
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

typical Gh kwame style. Dnt mind him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lmao am sowi i guess i was thinking along the lines of reincarnalicious lmao

Pearlaruj you mean grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Why are you guys ganging up on my homeboy. Free him pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Pearlaruj you mean grin
That does not sound right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:09am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: typical Gh kwame style. Dnt mind him.

Lol he is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: typical Gh kwame style. Dnt mind him.

Sis Lekpa, free Kwame na.

But why is this fixation with the dude grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:10am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

Sounds like the name of an Island. Something in Puerto Rico. It sounds really cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

It actually sounds nice

Plus, Caruj is a really nice guy. I was his fun when he was ochon grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:14am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

Sis Lekpa, free Kwame na.

But why is this fixation with the dude grin

lmao there is no fixation on you. You are so annoying and keep throwing yourself in our faces. Truth is we know who you are but since you want to "be" someone else then that is ur own baby. Stop trying so hard to convince us when we already know. So let's all agree to disagree. Really I hope you are not as annoying in real life. *no offense*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 4:15am On Oct 19, 2013
All of you must leave me alone also you i love Gh where did you come out of the blue from angry angry Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Okay no more teasing from me. Sorry if I offended any of you Caruj, Royal, Ghkwame/Obrafour/I love gh. Do not take it personal. Anyways Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:32am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Okay no more teasing from me. Sorry if I offended any of you Caruj, Royal, Ghkwame/Obrafour/I love gh. Do not take it personal. Anyways Goodnight

Goodnight this morning

Una well done o

Iyawotm howz our baby doing?kicking well am sure. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Ninny thx for the update.

Enjoy ur weekend
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:32am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao there is no fixation on you. You are so annoying and keep throwing yourself in our faces. Truth is we know who you are but since you want to "be" someone else then that is ur own baby. Stop trying so hard to convince us when we already know. So let's all agree to disagree. Really I hope you are not as annoying in real life. *no offense*

@ bolded,

grin grin grin You sure don't give up right? grin grin grin

Sweetheart you can make me whoever you want me to be if that makes you feel good grin

So I am annoying because I refuse to be someone else? SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Okay no more teasing from me. Sorry if I offended any of you Caruj, Royal, Ghkwame/Obrafour/I love gh. Do not take it personal. Anyways Goodnight

Me, offended? Naah... I am actually having fun cheesy
Just wait till GH Kwame and Obrafour come to read these accusations.

I will sure check back here to see his/their reaction grin

Gud nyt dear!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 190theclown: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Who brought you here

so wat we shared isnt real to you undecided

i hate u undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:
GH Kwame woah bro is this you?...

I love GH:
You have reincarnated as well
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
LWKMD!!!!

^^^Oh No! not another person who thinks I am someone else.

lekpalicious:
^^ Gh kwame doing payback lol

I love GH:
Gh kwame nko?
Sis, I am me, and both "Caruj" and "Obrafour" knew me before they became Caruj and Obrafour
^^^Will she believe you?

Reincarnated:
so you're indeed him smh how many
monikers u wan have?

SMH! I just woke up, and apparently I am someone else again? *washing away from this ish*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2013
IyawoTM:

Hello dear,miss u guys too kiss
I no dey do ghost mode, wen u c me, u c me. I signed in n saw plentyyyyyy pages, I tried to focus, but couldn't so I run.
Baby never come o, na work. These weeks r so slow even me sef tire angry
Please everyone bear with me....i dey c una, and I go respond one by one.
@ Kslib
A quick one, Cyril ko, Cereal ni tongue

@at all
Thanks for ure concern I'm touched. Harel says hi, n he cnt wait to meet y'all. Promised I would post his debut pic here, n I will by God's grace!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.