Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183476 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Every 0ne h0ur i do my best to save Dillish__buh am thinking n0w...what if Dillish wins BBATHECHASE wat benefit w0uld it be for Nigeria i mean West Africa..pr0bably if she wins it,she will develop North Africa(abi where is Namibia located?) But if B0lt wins...WEST AFRICA will be advantaged to devel0p. S0meb0dy sh0uld advice if i sh0uld c0ntinue v0ting Dillish 0r maybe st0p and starting v0ting B0lt..n0 beef pls...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2013
My question is "Why didnt maria want melvin to hear it when she told bimp and beverly despite the fact that four of them were seated and had been discussing together all this while"?
Now,Melvin has no idea about what maria said... Ok oooh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: Every 0ne h0ur i do my best to save Dillish__buh am thinking n0w...what if Dillish wins BBATHECHASE wat benefit w0uld it be for Nigeria i mean West Africa..pr0bably if she wins it,she will develop North Africa(abi where is Namibia located?) But if B0lt wins...WEST AFRICA will be advantaged to devel0p. [S0meb0dy sh0uld advice if i sh0uld c0ntinue v0ting Dillish 0r maybe st0p and starting v0ting B0lt]..n0 beef pls...
I meant s0meboy should advice me if i should stop voting Dillish and start voting B0lt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: Every 0ne h0ur i do my best to save Dillish__buh am thinking n0w...what if Dillish wins BBATHECHASE wat benefit w0uld it be for Nigeria i mean West Africa..pr0bably if she wins it,she will develop North Africa(abi where is Namibia located?) But if B0lt wins...WEST AFRICA will be advantaged to devel0p. S0meb0dy sh0uld advice if i sh0uld c0ntinue v0ting Dillish 0r maybe st0p and starting v0ting B0lt..n0 beef pls...
one W/africa, one vote, one bolt.....vote bolt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: Every 0ne h0ur i do my best to save Dillish__buh am thinking n0w...what if Dillish wins BBATHECHASE wat benefit w0uld it be for Nigeria i mean West Africa..pr0bably if she wins it,she will develop North Africa(abi where is Namibia located?) But if B0lt wins...WEST AFRICA will be advantaged to devel0p. S0meb0dy sh0uld advice if i sh0uld c0ntinue v0ting Dillish 0r maybe st0p and start v0ting B0lt..n0 beef pls...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2013
KWADWO: I hate my country representatives Elikem and Selly ashewo..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! LMAO! GHANIANS won't win BbA in the next 30 years! *Laughs till fade*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2013
KWADWO: Selly if you come back home when you are evicted..i will personally kill you! Prostitute!!
Kwadwo abeg no kill am ooo! Just phuck am your own turn...if daht girl was a 9ja rep..she would just consider herself BANISHED fr0m Naija! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Laughing at Kwadwo!! LMAO!! LWKMD!!! :-D
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
My question is "Why didnt maria want melvin to hear it when she told bimp and beverly despite the fact that four of them were seated and had been discussing together all this while"?
Now,Melvin has no idea about what maria said... Ok oooh

Guy na scope, bev or bimp wld tell Melvin what she said. It will def come up. She just doesn't want it 2 b d 1 2 tell Mel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please, who else saw when Elikem was singing "Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer......" shey day na the only Nigerian song him sabi? After the Ghanaians go dey rant about how Naija no vote for am. Na who be fool? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
selly no b ashewo jooor, she just forked just like ya sister dey fork. So make dem banish everybody wey dey fork na. Who go remain for d country?Children? Abeg yur mentality sucks jawe, like say ur sister no dey fork
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
ItsModella: Please, who else saw when Elikem was singing "Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer......" shey day na the only Nigerian song him sabi? After the Ghanaians go dey rant about how Naija no vote for am. Na who be fool? undecided

In his defence, he is actually singing about himself. Na em jagajaga n scatter scatter pass. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
ItsModella: Please, who else saw when Elikem was singing "Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man dey suffer suffer......" shey day na the only Nigerian song him sabi? After the Ghanaians go dey rant about how Naija no vote for am. Na who be fool? undecided
Whaaaaaat!!!! I didnt watch it cos i wasnt at home.. Damn,why did i miss it..
Pls was he alone when he was singing the song.. What did the housemates say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
why is Fatima crying during her diary session? she mentioned Bassey told her something he's never told anybody in his life before and thats making her feel very uncomfortable or so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
pahgy: selly no b ashewo jooor, she just forked just like ya sister dey fork. So make dem banish everybody wey dey fork na. Who go remain for d country?Children? Abeg yur mentality sucks jawe, like say ur sister no dey fork
This thread is getting more and more interesting.. Now we also have selly's brother here.. We already have beverly's mum here also... Ok oooh..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Can anyone tell me y fatima is crying in d Dairy room
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
wild child: why is Fatima crying during her diary session? she mentioned Bassey told her something he's never told anybody in his life before and thats making her feel very uncomfortable or so

Bassey told her a very touching story yesterday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
curious123:

In his defence, he is actually singing about himself. Na em jagajaga n scatter scatter pass. Lol
im tryin so hard not to dislike elikem, but he is forcin me too......elikem last warnin,, i prefer dt silly selly...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Big brother this season talks too much, fatima's diary session was too lengthy and he caused it by asking unnecessary questions undecided

Now, Fatima is crying in her diary session. One, she mentioned bassey confided in her and shared a very deep secret with her last night and wants to talk about it but not in her diary session. Two, she said the survival stories are really getting to her and its making her get really emotional. She said all these are getting to much for her to cope with Biggie has decided to get her 'someone removed from the big brother game' as a form of therapy I think.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2013

LMAO. but then he didnt compose the song. Neither did he release it. Thats a legit song by a naija artiste. Speaking objectively, elikem hasnt commited no crime singing it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Whaaaaaat!!!! I didnt watch it cos i wasnt at home.. Damn,why did i miss it..
Pls was he alone when he was singing the song.. What did the housemates say?
The housemates were just sitting around the campfire, they were not even paying attention to him. This happened like 2 or 3 hours ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
"big brother was just curios"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
sholay2011: Selly is clearly adhering to biggie's advice to give Nando space but the dude doesn't even chase her or rily care again. Na wa o. I kinda feel for Selly sha.

Feel for Selly? Do I detect sacarsm? I thought Nando made it clear what he wanted? I can pardon anyone who might feel for Selly when diamonds win the arena games and dumps Selly to rubies and bring Pokello to diamonds for a smashing adventure.
Meanwhile in other news Selly's fiancee who belongs to a band in Ghana is refusing to grant interview to Pressmen to seek his view at the ongoing BBA, this very curious to note especially when the musician used to campaign for her (Selly) when she was up for eviction in the first week, whilst others urge the musician to cut his loss others are urging him to capitalise on it and release a song on "love and betrayal".
Meanwhile Please let us vote for Bolt, let us vote for West Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Feel for Selly? Do I detect sacarsm? I thought Nando made it clear what he wanted? I can pardon anyone who might feel for Selly when diamonds win the arena games and dumps Selly to rubies and bring Pokello to diamonds for a smashing adventure.
Meanwhile in other news Selly's fiancee who belongs to a band in Ghana is refusing to grant interview to Pressmen to seek his view at the ongoing BBA, this very curious to note especially when the musician used to campaign for her (Selly) when she was up for eviction in the first week, whilst others urge the musician to cut his loss others are urging him to capitalise on it and release a song on "love and betrayal".
Meanwhile Please let us vote for Bolt, let us vote for West Africa.
one W/africa, one vote, one bolt.....vote bolt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ermm, bros I beg no vex, let us not start E-war, but Did Elikem compose that song? Upon Beverly beign swapped to Diamond, she told Melvin "Ghana girls are like that sha".
I have made comments on many occasions to express disgust as to how Beverly and Elikem have not been good ambassadors to us (Gh&9ja) whilst Melvin and Selly have shown brotherly and sisterly love to one another. Please deal with an individual, this is how Xenephobia starts, we on this thread have resolved to suspend an E-war and concentrate on BBA.
I hope I am not misunderstood! PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
GH is officially out of this Game! I now have an open mind, please vote Bolt and West Africa. It is a Tit for Tat game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
"Personarry, I don't see any charrenges in this house.
" I am an hiv counserror, I love counserring people"
"Have a bressed day".. Mama natasha..

I can only hope beverly gets nominated next week since that's the only thing that can get this gold sponge off her head. I have a feeling she's kinda 'bald' so she can't take that weave off without making another one immediately.

Nando has zero respect for selly's body. He's been trying to playfully touch her bosoms and she's still seated there, smiling and removing his hand while that one keeps trying ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT: As they sat outside, Bolt, Fatima and
Elikem were rather brutal in their chat
about how they plan on fooling Pokello
into thinking that Bolt likes her. The aim
here was to have Bolt make moves on
Pokello while Elikem pretended he knew
nothing about it. They want to see
Pokello’s reaction when Bolt does his
thing.
It might seem like Elikem feels
‘burdened’ by his relationship with
Pokello because he told Bolt that if he
could take her off his hands, he would
be relieved. Elikem is such a mean man,
how can he say that about Pokello?
Fatima was confused as to why Elikem
won’t own up as a man and just leave
Pokello alone. This was a valid point to
which he said he was working on it.
Bolt said if he had to date her it would
be on the down low and no one in the
House would know about it.
“But Africa will know the game, “
Elikem motivated. Fatima concurred and
encouraged the Sierra Leonian to go for
it. The guys were convinced that their
plan to play Pokello would be
entertaining to Africa, so it was
imperative that they toy around with
her.
Hopefully this plan will not backfire on
the two boys because Pokello would not
take kindly to it and we all know what
happens when she’s not happy with you;
she finds a way of getting rid of you. In
yesterday’s Diary session, the
Zimbabwean dame minced no words
when relating how her survival instinct
kicks in; “I fight like a man when I have
to,” she emphasized.
Will Pokello fall for this trap or will the
guys regret ever thinking about it?
WTF!!!
Is Elikem the definition of "a stab in the back or a stab in the dark"? What is this? You used not to smoke because of Peer pressure you have suspended it, is he tired and want to comeback home? Or he thought Africa voted for him? Charley, Ghana is officially out of this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eh eh eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

This thread is getting more and more interesting.. Now we also have selly's brother here.. We already have beverly's mum here also... Ok oooh..
Ouch! Bros you wicked oooh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Ermm, bros I beg no vex, let us not start E-war, but Did Elikem compose that song? Upon Beverly beign swapped to Diamond, she told Melvin "Ghana girls are like that sha".
I have made comments on many occasions to express disgust as to how Beverly and Elikem have not been good ambassadors to us (Gh&9ja) whilst Melvin and Selly have shown brotherly and sisterly love to one another. Please deal with an individual, this is how Xenephobia starts, we on this thread have resolved to suspend an E-war and concentrate on BBA.
I hope I am not misunderstood! PEACE
I don't hate Ghanaians, I just do not like Elikem as a person. He seems to have something against Nigeria and it just annoys me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
That awkward moment when fatima calls elikem to come replace bolt and he comes along with pokello! U cld see d dissappointment on her face! How won't she break down! Been strong for too long, ;lol

So Maria says she broke up with a boyfriend that even Dillish did not know exist hmmmmm.
She is trying to justify the reason why she has to move on after saying she has a boyfriend in the first place. Fishy!!

ONeal wan kill Feza with big english sha, the girl is bored already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
OMG! Maria just told Selly that Melvin likes her(Selly), and this is the reason she(Maria) has been withdrawing because she feels sad and rejected to know Melvin doesn't like her(Maria) as much as she(Maria) likes him cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.