Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,901 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183513 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Crush wall session...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Crush wall session in Progress....
Maria chose....... Bassey and bassey
Melvin chose...... Bassey and feza
Cleo chose........ Bassey and Bassey
Nando chose..... Pokello and Bassey..

They are all choosing Bassey cos dellish wants to go on a date with him..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Let's do this 4 Maria...lurv dat girl...and as 4 bev's comment I've seen nothing wrong in it, she has said worse things so I dunno y u guys r cracking up cuz of d goldie ishh!...if her house mates nominate ha 4 possible eviction, I don't see her leaving, africa is gonna put ha back in cuz weda we like it or not dat chick is entertaining at least more entertaining dan dellish,fatima,maria,angelo,bolt,melvin(yea I said melvin),pokello, d tailor...just 2 mention a few...and by d way; my opinion might not be in line with yours so no insults plzzz; but if ur an asss and wanna say smfyn sillly...BRING IT ON!!

Yes Beverly is entertaining but if she is up for eviction, that doesn't guarantee she'll be saved for several reasons:

1)It depends who is also up against Beverly
2)Along with #1, alliances matter more than entertainment (Wendall BBA6 is a perfect example)
3)Many of the shallow female voters vote based on looks for the most part
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2013
DH crush wall votin is tendin towards bassey as d winner....we r gonna watch bassey vs beverly date, na dancin session we go watch be dt, i hope d dude no go carry those him pants cm fr d date..
Dilish thinks bassey wl vote fr hr..hehehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Bassey is leading...he is likely to pick Beverly for the rendezvous.
He chose Beverly twice during his crush wall session
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Beverly chose.... Angelo and Bassey
Hakeem chose.... Fatima and Bassey
Selly chose..... Bassey and sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Bimp chose................ luclay and karean...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Yeah,but i hope feza is not playing oneal oohh..
Too late bros, Oneal can be equated to the GH expression "help me to finish my course" he is just a sidekick to kill boredom, her real aim is Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2013
russello: Bassey is leading...he is likely to pick Beverly for the rendezvous.
He chose Beverly twice during his crush wall session
I can bet Beverly lobied for Bassey to be nominated.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

No, it was Dellish. Didnt you read the thread?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2013
curious123:

She said before Goldie died, she told Bev to go for BBA and to make sure she wins it. She kept talking about hw Denrele is ha godfada(or sumfin),hw she filled ha form in Goldies haus n bla bla(u knw d usual bev gibberish).
Hmmhmmm...BEVERLY neva change? Daht one concern am..but let her pray she doesn't come up for eviction with Melvin..c0z am sure i won't win anothe BigBOY byke in favour of votin' her...#TeamNaija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

It was actually Dillish who suggested
Beverly chose Angelo and Bassey
Dillish chose Bassey twice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
no GhP, it ws dilish dt lobied fr bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Dellish is pissed off cos beverly and maria forgot and chose bassey...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2013
THE AMAKA:

No, it was Dellish. Didnt you read the thread?
Oops, I only presumed Beverly would have done that because back in rubies she and Bassey were good pals. Nothing spoil, Bassey would choose Beverly for the randezvous, and we all know there will be more gists, atleast from Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Toby009(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2013
I tot it was dillish that was rooting for bassey?she was always shouting 'i love bassey'..help me out here o.i'm a little confused
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2013
*Melvin pls do s0mething daht will make the H0usemates say WHAT!!* *Like u stayed in water for 2minutes*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Bassy is gonna choose Bev....dat wld put a twist to it all...gonn fall dellish hand ooo...big time...come thnk of it..asin...btw* derez gonna b 3 rendevou.so dellish can like 2 choose bassey den..hmmm *selly Sulu*
Fingers Crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Selly is clearly adhering to biggie's advice to give Nando space but the dude doesn't even chase her or rily care again. Na wa o. I kinda feel for Selly sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2013
melvin and food!!!

Beverly @ it again, i like d gurl...she is rily entertainng...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Toby009: I tot it was dillish that was rooting for bassey?she was always shouting 'i love bassey'..help me out here o.i'm a little confused

You are correct
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
dmalam: melvin and food!!!

Its breakfast, won't he eat again? Na waaa

sholay2011: Selly is clearly adhering to biggie's advice to give Nando space but the dude doesn't even chase her or rily care again. Na wa o. I kinda feel for Selly sha.

Lol. Silly ho she is. He clearly told her he just wants to get laid so what is her problem? This is what happens when hoes catch feelings.
I actually just finished watching Selly and Nando bonk pt 2. I really feel bad for her fiance. She even mentioned being engaged in the house so what on earth is she doing? The guy is even a celebrity! I can only imagine what he's going through unless he gave her the "ok" to do whatever she wants in the house to win the money, which i doubt.
Does her fiance have a twitter anybody? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2013
beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly, beverly,

walahi i wl definitly vote hr over melvin if both r up fr eviction, she meks me laf, alot!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2013
The two naija reps are strong contenders. Beverly has actually shown more worthiness of the prize than Melvin so far...but her downfall may be Bimp because dat guy sef dey play an underG game...I would rada vote for Melvin dan Beverly for now until I'm convinced otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2013
Maria tried her possible best to whisper it into beverly and bimp's ears,but i heard it
"Maria and her Bf broke up cos he wasnt supportive of her"....
She said even dellish and the whole of namibia do not know about it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2013
BBA sucks! Eeeeeew!!! #Am b0red[color=#000000]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2013
BBA sucks!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2013
*sleeping*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Wow! Maria whispered to Beverly that she and her boyfriend actually broke up!

Maybe she isn't trying to use Melvin afterall.

Okay Melvin! This is clear invitation to come scatter her. Don't fall hands now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: *sleeping*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2013
But then again, if she and her boyfriend really broke up, when does she tell Biggie she misses him, in the diary room? Note... She didn't say "I miss my ex-boyfriend", but "I miss my boyfriend".

I'd still smash that either way.

Morality-induced inhibitions be damned! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2013
one africa, one vote, one bolt.....vote bolt

bba is borin nw....wht rubbish im i seein in RH

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.