Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,772 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183482 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Let's do this 4 Maria...lurv dat girl...and as 4 bev's comment I've seen nothing wrong in it, she has said worse things so I dunno y u guys r cracking up cuz of d goldie ishh!...if her house mates nominate ha 4 possible eviction, I don't see her leaving, africa is gonna put ha back in cuz weda we like it or not dat chick is entertaining at least more entertaining dan dellish,fatima,maria,angelo,bolt,melvin(yea I said melvin),pokello, d tailor...just 2 mention a few...and by d way; my opinion might not be in line with yours so no insults plzzz; but if ur an asss and wanna say smfyn sillly...BRING IT ON!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Awwwwwwww!!!!!! Maria just stole my heart with her fictional story... Let me summarize for you guys...
..... Its about a girl who loved a guy very much. She was in love with him,the guy was caring,cool headed,fuuny and very cute... Unfortunately for her,the mark didnt love her but loved her sister sindy.. She found out and sacrificed her love for her sister sindy.. [lets just call sindy's sister Mara]
Sindy and mark dated for 3yrs and later on,sindy fell in love with another guy and that devastated mark.. Mark was heartbroken and mara was the only one who consoled him allthrough... Later on,mara fell deeply inlove with a guy named tom and she was happy..
She was very happy that she found love atlast despite the fact that her first love Mark didnt notice her.. So she went over and told mark about her new found love and shockingly,mark got pissed off and told her he couldnt bear to see her in another man's arms... She gave him a dirty slap and told him that it was too late....
Maria ended her story by telling the housemates that "YOU NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT"... I was impressed by her considering the fact that she had little time to cook up the story...
Guys,do you think Maria is indirectly sending a message to anybody.. Did Maria choose that storyline carefully?
Maybe i'm reading too much meaning into the story but anyways let me say this "Maria,you're a sweetheart and i must register and vote for you baby"... ***muaaaah***
Look at it this way..mark is melvin, cindy is Maria n her sis is Dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2013
russello:

Hey! koolu temper...wetin u dey show ur muscle like dis for?
And wat exactly is wrong wit her saying she hopes to win in front of everyone?
Abi na grass she come cut for dia?
btw, every housemate knows that the next person came into d house hoping to win...shikena

Sighs. Dude you just don't get it. Bba is about eliminating people that are annoying or mostly people that you consider competition. She nw went as far as sayin d whole Goldie thingy, y couldnt she keep it 2 herself. Now she has made herself a target, #thatsall. U think Melvin doesn't have his own "u must get that money" story bt he kept it 2 himself. Its nt everytin u talk about

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2013
ItsModella: There are some things one shouldn't just say. Why would Beverly say she'll make sure she wins? Now everyone will start to see her as a threat and nominate her for eviction.

Common sense is truly not common.
She wants to know how it feels to be up for eviction.cheesy
Seriously though, she's not wise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2013
curious123:

Sighs. Dude you just don't get it. Bba is about eliminating people that are annoying or mostly people that you consider competition. She nw went as far as sayin d whole Goldie thingy, y couldnt she keep it 2 herself. Now she has made herself a target, #thatsall. U think Melvin doesn't have his own "u must get that money" story bt he kept it 2 himself. Its nt everytin u talk about
True.
She could have made that yak her victory speech (if she'd won). That would have been the best time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Maria ended her story by telling the housemates that "YOU NEVER KNOW THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT"... I was impressed by her considering the fact that she had little time to cook up the story...
Guys,do you think Maria is indirectly sending a message to anybody.. Did Maria choose that storyline carefully?
Maybe i'm reading too much meaning into the story but anyways let me say this "Maria,you're a sweetheart and i must register and vote for you baby"... ***muaaaah***
Kslib! She is not lying, she is just making the story better. You are not reading too much meaning into the story, Feza by far is the only lady who will go for what she wants unlike the other pretenders.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Let's do this 4 Maria...lurv dat girl...and as 4 bev's comment I've seen nothing wrong in it, she has said worse things so I dunno y u guys r cracking up cuz of d goldie ishh!...if her house mates nominate ha 4 possible eviction, I don't see her leaving, africa is gonna put ha back in cuz weda we like it or not dat chick is entertaining at least more entertaining dan dellish,fatima,maria,angelo,bolt,melvin(yea I said melvin),pokello, d tailor...just 2 mention a few...and by d way; my opinion might not be in line with yours so no insults plzzz; but if ur an asss and wanna say smfyn sillly...BRING IT ON!!
my Gawd... Bev s cousin its still early in d morning na.... Loooool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
russello:

btw, every housemate knows that the next person came into d house hoping to win...shikena

Thank you o! No be money every of dem wan win! For bev she dey talk em own black and white! Kapichs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2013
miss sparkle: Let's do this 4 Maria...lurv dat girl...and as 4 bev's comment I've seen nothing wrong in it, she has said worse things so I dunno y u guys r cracking up cuz of d goldie ishh!...if her house mates nominate ha 4 possible eviction, I don't see her leaving, africa is gonna put ha back in cuz weda we like it or not dat chick is entertaining at least more entertaining dan dellish,fatima,maria,angelo,bolt,melvin(yea I said melvin),pokello, d tailor...just 2 mention a few...and by d way; my opinion might not be in line with yours so no insults plzzz; but if ur an asss and wanna say smfyn sillly...BRING IT ON!!

What kind of person are you in real life? Any post of yours screams aggression.

To the content of your post, truth be told, the girl is more entertaining than all those you mentioned. thank God you didnt mention Sulu.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2013
ladunsky: my Gawd... Bev s cousin its still early in d morning na.... Loooool

No mind her. spewing such aggression very early in the morning. Before 7am for christ's sakes. her boyfee dey try gaan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
ladunsky: my Gawd... Bev s cousin its still early in d morning na.... Loooool

Na so she look up, look down one day talk say she wan fight. say make anybody con show hinself. i was like WTF? who does that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
I can confidently say I know how Miss Sparkle behaves in real lyf....she sees a lot of her in Beverly ..period!

StateOfMind has said it that the housemates ppl defend vehemently on this thread reflect a lot about those ppl than they know.

I am proudly team Dillish. .. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Who is the new "Head of house" in Diam0nd hauz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2013
I started reading this thread from page 1 and have read most of the posts (skipped most of the gh vs ngr crap). This BBA is boring (except on weekends as someone noted) but there is no boredom on this thread.

Having noticed miss sparkle's consistency on this thread I would like to draw some similarities btw miss sparkle, Beaf and Reuben Abati.

miss sparkle claims that she does not know Bev personally. That's probably untrue. And if it is true then she's likely a hired gun. Her attacks against anyone who disses Bev are so animated. Also her defence of everything that Bev does reminds us of beaf and Reuben defending their paymaster.

The fact that miss sparkle has been unable to win over a single convert in 200 pages is testament to the fact that she has adopted a flawed strategy and not necessarily a function of Bev's personality.

Apostle Paul said that the Jews had zeal without knowledge. That seems to also fit miss sparkles attempts to be a brand ambassador for Beverly. Out of all the contestants its only Bev that has revealed tonnes of personal info. It took biggie asking for survival stories for peeps to begin to open up. Instead of accentuating the good in Bev and asking us kindly to take Bev's extremely difficult upbringing and lack of maternal care into consideration- she attacks peeps like a Rottweiler. Miss sparkle -learn from natasha's crocodile tears that havent failed to keep her from getting evicted. Sympathy can go a long way

Let us all learn that whenever we have a cause we believe in and we wish to garner support, we should identify benefits and reasons that would resonate with our potential converts. That will yield us greater success in gathering followers than rabidly supporting anything that our cause aligns with or attacking opponents of our cause. After all Suicide bombing, Sept 11 and Boko Haram have done more damage to the image of Islam than it has generated converts.

Bev is childish. That is a fact. Should that disqualify her from the money. Not necessarily. But miss sparkle's attempts to legitimize everything Beverly does has done more harm than good to Bev's chances on this forum.

I'm a Nigerian and I wish Bev all the best

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2013
aodis:

Thank you o! No be money every of dem wan win! For bev she dey talk em own black and white! Kapichs
And pls what did BEVERLY say about GOLDIE..pls s0mebody should answer me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2013
VULCAN: I started reading this thread from page 1 and have read most of the posts (skipped most of the gh vs ngr crap). This BBA is boring (except on weekends as someone noted) but there is no boredom on this thread.

Having noticed miss sparkle's consistency on this thread I would like to draw some similarities btw miss sparkle, Beaf and Reuben Abati.

miss sparkle claims that she does not know Bev personally. That's probably untrue. And if it is true then she's likely a hired gun. Her attacks against anyone who disses Bev are so animated. Also her defence of everything that Bev does reminds us of beaf and Reuben defending their paymaster.

The fact that miss sparkle has been unable to win over a single convert in 200 pages is testament to the fact that she has adopted a flawed strategy and not necessarily a function of Bev's personality.

Apostle Paul said that the Jews had zeal without knowledge. That seems to also fit miss sparkles attempts to be a brand ambassador for Beverly. Out of all the contestants its only Bev that has revealed tonnes of personal info. It took biggie asking for survival stories for peeps to begin to open up. Instead of accentuating the good in Bev and asking us kindly to take Bev's extremely difficult upbringing and lack of maternal care into consideration- she attacks peeps like a Rottweiler. Miss sparkle -learn from natasha's crocodile tears that havent failed to keep her from getting evicted. Sympathy can go a long way

Let us all learn that whenever we have a cause we believe in and we wish to garner support, we should identify benefits and reasons that would resonate with our potential converts. That will yield us greater success in gathering followers than rabidly supporting anything that our cause aligns with or attacking opponents of our cause. After all Suicide bombing, Sept 11 and Boko Haram have done more damage to the image of Islam than it has generated converts.

Bev is childish. That is a fact. Should that disqualify her from the money. Not necessarily. But miss sparkle's attempts to legitimize everything Beverly does has done more harm than good to Bev's chances on this forum.

Correct guy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: bia!
Is anybody here??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Lool!! Maybe we need to start referring to Beverly as "she who must not be named" so that miss sparkle can at least relax. It is as if anything bad said about Beverly gives her HBP. Miss sparkle, the truth is, you get unnecessarily hot and agitated. Relax dear, this is just a game...no need to take it personal. Abi if Beverly win the money, she go give you something? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
VULCAN: I started reading this thread from page 1 and have read most of the posts (skipped most of the gh vs ngr crap). This BBA is boring (except on weekends as someone noted) but there is no boredom on this thread.

Bev is childish. That is a fact. Should that disqualify her from the money. Not necessarily. But miss sparkle's attempts to legitimize everything Beverly does has done more harm than good to Bev's chances on this forum. p

d gurl na fire..u r equatin hr to abati...u dey buy job ooo, u wl avoid troble if wud hv said miss sparkle is evry inch like beverly....She wl be happy..

i dey fear troble, mek i dey go fr my CDS jare,kip updatin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2013
sholay2011: I can confidently say I know how Miss Sparkle behaves in real lyf....she sees a lot of her in Beverly ..period!

StateOfMind has said it that the housemates ppl defend vehemently on this thread reflect a lot about those ppl than they know.

I am proudly team Dillish. .. wink grin

Lol...Proudly teamNatasha tongue tongue . I'm becoming a fan of natasha by the day...natasha is what I call drama queen..she just makes me laugh at her stoopidity, insecurity, unnecessary and unending drama..kai

Is she mostly annoying? Capital YES, just like her newly found love, sulu But they both entertain me amidst the almost lifeless souls in ruby house. Even their clips make me laugh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2013
Giiyaz: And pls what did BEVERLY say about GOLDIE..pls s0mebody should answer me!

She said before Goldie died, she told Bev to go for BBA and to make sure she wins it. She kept talking about hw Denrele is ha godfada(or sumfin),hw she filled ha form in Goldies haus n bla bla(u knw d usual bev gibberish).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2013
@ 'Mama NatashaOfMind'....well done oh. I'm indifferent about natasha though she has a way of getting my sympathy whenever shez up for eviction. ..lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2013
When i tell una say Miss **coughs** na beverly mama,una think say na joke i dey shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Kslib! She is not lying, she is just making the story better. You are not reading too much meaning into the story, Feza by far is the only lady who will go for what she wants unlike the other pretenders.
Yeah,but i hope feza is not playing oneal oohh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
When i tell una say Miss **coughs** na beverly mama,una think say na joke i dey shey?
uhmmm, Gwarlord tek am easy o...by the time MISS .... comes bk online wahala go dey...i pray thy dnt close dis thread again..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Why exactly is Pokello wearing heels in the house? Truly, she's the CEO of addicted to shoes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2013
russello:

I agree with u, Pokello - Sorry, Russello.
But seriously, we are overanalysing Bev's issues here. Most of these HM's are too immature to see her the way we do.
Some of them see her as being a breath of fresh air, others see her as an open book, someone with nothing to hide.
Why hasn't she ever been up for eviction ? They like her.
The Monday before last, she got ZERO nomination.
At least she gives us something to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2013
A poster in the bbafrica forum once said she has never met beverly's mum but knows more about her than all the housemates put together.

It is who she is, spontaneous talker. Says just anything that comes to her mind without thinking at all. That is her major flaw which is a huge turn off and this misssparkle's gragra can make one dislike her sef, but personally, I still like beverly. I love her diary sessions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2013
grin grin
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Yeah,but i hope feza is not playing oneal oohh..

She definately is. Her diary session on Thursday (or was it Friday) and what she said at the Saturday party said it all. She said he's a good friend and she likes him as a friend. But Oneal still believes they have something going on beyond friendship.
I said it from the first week that Feza has a concrete game plan right from the time she swapped Melvin and Hakeem to the Diamond house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol...Proudly teamNatasha tongue tongue . I'm becoming a fan of natasha by the day...natasha is what I call drama queen..she just makes me laugh at her stoopidity, insecurity, unnecessary and unending drama..kai

Is she mostly annoying? Capital YES, just like her newly found love, sulu But they both entertain me amidst the almost lifeless souls in ruby house. Even their clips make me laugh.

Natasha's case has tire me. Remember wen she was having that 'africa is watching you' arguement with Elikem and she put ha hand on ha mouth and she was making that masquerade sound. I soo loved Pokellos reaction, couldn't believe elikem was even arguing with her. Natasha is funny, loud just exactly what sulu is. Its funny how they haven't even hooked up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2013

Wow! I stand to be corrected, but this will go down having the most LIKES (thumbs up) on this thread.
But please vote for BOLT, he is reping West Africa. Did I hear Elikem urging Bolt to do for Pokello and that she feels him?(I guess Fatima's planting hatred for Pokello in Elikem's mind paid off)
Ei! Did Pokello just choose Nando twice for the crash wall? After Nando expressed his desire to smash Pokello as well?, is it telepathy at work or Pokello wants to continue the beef with Selly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.