Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183975 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Like someone earlier said here, she is a fake celebrity winner BBA has ever produced. Its obvious she uses her men for fame and dump them later.
that why i have a problem about the Edo state visit
her eye don open to money & she no wan slack at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
I can see wats happening... Dr dre and gifty, Alone.. There's magic in the air.. Getting acquainted, intented, affected... Hmmm.. This is gud stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Another news
Melvin will be travelling to Namibia on wednessday or thursday and will be hosted by club infinity on the 23rd as a special guest with lady May from BBA7 cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
My sexy lady @jumong pan, lovely evening to you grin
its being long since we have seen you here
how dey go dey go?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
On a lighter note
Ronaldo hat-trick have buried Sweden
France leading by 3-0
Grecee dumps Romainia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
njokusboy: I can see wats happening... Dr dre and gifty, Alone.. There's magic in the air.. Getting acquainted, intented, affected... Hmmm.. This is gud stuff

ehe! Good stuff na ni #yimu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11: My sexy lady @jumong pan, lovely evening to you grin
how dey go dey go?
Good evening dear too,am not just oh,anyway bin busy oh,I came back from lagos to ph today. Was robbed when I got to lagos last week,,took my valuables,bin sick since then,they stole my brand me new samsung Tab i bought 2weeks ago, BB phone,money etc,am just recovery from the incident oh(have lost my voice cos I have bin crying),is not bin easy thou,but I thank God my life was spared.
How re u doing dear?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Heared that Mottama (mottieu baby) is in the state,
Polikem will be in Namibia next weekend, in Zambia the following week and lasty in SA the 2nd week in December
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Love ko, rove ni.
I will slap you #in dillish voice.
You people should stop polluting @Dre11's mind.
He nor spoil like una. Lol
And you think someone would believe that? Lol, but seriously that statement can really fall Dre's hand. sad
@Dre, you have to minimize the use of grin emoticon, let her know you're not joking. wink Feeling your PM style. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11: My sexy lady @jumong pan, lovely evening to you grin
how dey go dey go?
Good evening dear too,am not fine oh,anyway bin busy oh,I came back from lagos to ph today. Was robbed when I got to lagos last week,,took my valuables,bin sick since then,they stole my brand me new samsung Tab i bought 2weeks ago, BB phone,money etc,am just recovery from the incident oh(have lost my voice cos I have bin crying),is not bin easy thou,and this is the 3rd time am bin robbed,and any time I buy a new gadget,I will be robbed,I just don't know why, but I thank God my life was spared.
How re u doing nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11:

you again angry

Lol, I was there at the beginning, also at middle, and hopefully when you guys are ready to make it official. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
jumong pan:
Good evening dear too,am not fine oh,anyway bin busy oh,I came back from lagos to ph today. Was robbed when I got to lagos last week,,took my valuables,bin sick since then,they stole my brand me new samsung Tab i bought 2weeks ago, BB phone,money etc,am just recovery from the incident oh(have lost my voice cos I have bin crying),is not bin easy thou,and this is the 3rd time am bin robbed,and any time I buy a new gadget,I will be robbed,I just don't know why, but I thank God my life was spared.
How re u doing nah?
sorry sweetheart,
take this tissue to wipe away your tears

the Lord will restore back those thing you lost in as many folds you want it
i fill your pain, but pls wipe your tears

thank God for your journey mercies and His stripes shall heal you.

1 prayer; eno go better at all for those theives Amen(3x)
happy you are back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Lol, I was there at the beginning, also at middle, and hopefully when you guys are ready to make it official. grin
#yimu to u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
jumong pan:
How re u doing nah?
maybe the next time you are travelling you drop those expensive fones and garget home and you go lighter and less cash
by that you safe your self some tears and losses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
GH^KWAME:
kwaaaaaƀx! I think you People should go easy on Dillish!
the more i try to stop talking about her, the more she keeps giving me reasons to talk about her in both positive and negatively(much of the time) angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Is anybody here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:31am On Nov 20, 2013
So nobody is here undecided. I log on in the middle of the night cuz i've been so busy....well fairly but it seems like y'all are killing this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehehe, Why this ogbeni like kid himself?, who told u stateofmind like u? *in ochon's voice* peasant u are being friendzoned cheesy btw where ochon?

Lol sad. Ehm, I don't know where ochon is. He's probably still mad at Toyin and Psychedelia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2013
dre11:
thanks GHKwame for the pix
just looking at the picture again. I could see Dillish lost in thought as she fasten her eyes on Elikem, that you are the one i am suppose to be with and not stephen. I know she is deeply praying inside her mind/heart for the collapse of Polikem so she can take over. At least you can see the connection she had with him during the last days of the chase.

I mean i can see the eyes of (envy,jelosy,wanting) that 'what the Bleep, this guy suppose to be mine and mine only 'undecided
maybe thats why she dillydally on stephen proposal angry
#random thought#

LMFAOOOOOO this is the funniest shiit I've read all day. Thank God its just a random thought because you're slightly over the board to draw such conclusion.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Agbgift:

Me wey doze off instanta, went for part 2 of the sleep.

grin grin

Dannyxy: yimu.. We all iyaff understanding that you is liking dre, and dre is a liking you too grin. E send you the hemail, you too send im da hemail, we can all see the mushual hunderstanding between u two grin ..

grin grin grin grin very mushual feeling. Hi don hunderstand why she his denying hit when hit his glaring.. Hup Drift!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:58am On Nov 20, 2013
Chilling on this thread all by myself. If u wanna holla at me, i'm still around wink. Although it might not say so cuz I'm watching something but trust... I will respond. Ladies.. wink

These 4 guests, come and holla at me na. Haba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:03am On Nov 20, 2013
Seriously guests, I wouldn't be mad at you if you show yourselves. I promise. Just come say hello. I'm the only one here...and i'm here for a while. wink its up to you. You know what to do. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:06am On Nov 20, 2013
If only........

I swear I'd be overjoyed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind... yaaaaaayyyyyyy how are you.

Where'd you go embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:24am On Nov 20, 2013
jovialjov:

Loool! You done notice am already?! My dear,everybody done tire for the sleeping style...mumsy said I took it up from her grandmother so the blame is on themgrin

It was uneventful if not worse. Thanks to almighty ASUU,na daily routine nowadays sef...
You got someone to show you around right? Read about your wakabout cheesy

lmao, so sleeping at odd hours is now hereditary ehn icheesy

i doubt you guys will resume this year with the way things are going sef.. keep enjoying your sleep, i bet you'll be up in few hours again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Agbgift: Only me here with 4 Aproko guest.
Stop doing aproko guest viewing, is not healthy.
I don leave una go sleep sha.
Goodnight Aproko guest.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. I was just messing with you

Hahahhaha oluwa is involve

Lol, at the first bolded: [b]StateOfMind, when will u realize that u want me [/b]I didn't have to cast a spell, you just could not stay away...especially due to the fact that we were alone wink...and then Jovial came and spoilt it angry

At the second bolded: Let me answer for her. Y'all know i'm a charmer wink so obviously, she slept like a baby afterwards.
And sweetie, I didn't do shiit. Lool okay I did half and completed the rest after getting some sleep. Still really busy tho. How are you?

Tell me about it sad. I was expecting to meet pages. Dry people...yuck eew

mschewwwwwww..ode angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

We want gist

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:33am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

mschewwwwwww..ode angry

undecided its like u enjoy these night paroles with me. Just us....all alone wink

StateOfMind:

Seriously, I want gist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:35am On Nov 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
Peter Okoye & Lola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w6RJOwaAsY

myGod, kafy still dey dance personally... shocked shocked

lola looks like a mama though, she should have gotten married when she was still a babe...now she's passed her youthful and firm days...i dint feel her in this clip at all... undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hahaha. Mbok means please ni (oya ask me for the meaning of ni cos I use it a lot, too grin tongue) I'm short-sighted. angry You're too, right?

Lmao @ chykers. Spade, get ready to trek to the other side if you no fit buy plane ticket. tongue

lol, 'ni' is ours joo...

and yeah, i'm short sighted ..chronic one sef, was even at a time mis-diagnosed of glaucoma...but in my case note presently, i have ; myopia, exopthalmus and quiet eyes.... embarassed sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated: Chilling on this thread all by myself. If u wanna holla at me, i'm still around wink. Although it might not say so cuz I'm watching something but trust... I will respond. Ladies.. wink

These 4 guests, come and holla at me na. Haba

phoooooll cheesy ...how can you be so sure that they are ladies...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.