Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183102 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated: StateOfMind... yaaaaaayyyyyyy how are you.

Where'd you go embarassed

I'm fine...been sleeping all evening...hows you, and why are you crying for company. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

phoooooll cheesy ...how can you be so sure that they are ladies...

Lmao! I chose to believe so. Come, this girl... I want gist jo. How's it going? Tell me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided its like u enjoy these night paroles with me. Just us....all alone wink

Seriously, I want gist

pekele pekele...you and who dey do night paroles...

what gist do you want undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

I'm fine...been sleeping all evening...hows you, and why are you crying for company. undecided

Crying for company ke? Not when you're around. You're the one I've been waiting for....though i'd soon be gone in like an hour cuz i've got company coming over. Anyway, **** embarassed.

Please Jovial, don't come and spoil anything this night oh... Shae u don't want me tongue

StateOfMind:

pekele pekele...you and who dey do night paroles...

what gist do you want undecided

You and I. Stop telling lies. Twice in 3 days.. Haba. It is glaring grin

Gist na.. You know, your journey to the "moon" undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao! I chose to believe so. Come, this girl... I want gist jo. How's it going? Tell me

yimu...anything goes for you, m or f, you are good to go tongue

Nothing much, still no date yet, but im not giving up tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:55am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

yimu...anything goes for you, m or f, you are good to go tongue

Nothing much, still no date yet, but im not giving up tongue grin

Haba StateOfMind, what's the meaning of that angry

Mehn how old is the Lola chic. Just watched the video toxxxx uploaded.

You better give up cuz your date is with me. Incase I have misunderstood your post, I don't read your diary or I haven't read it in a while so I have no idea what u are talking about.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

Crying for company ke? Not when you're around. You're the one I've been waiting for....though i'd soon be gone in like an hour cuz i've got company coming over. Anyway, today could have easily been the most horrible experience for me this year embarassed.

Please Jovial, don't come and spoil anything this night oh... Shae u don't want me tongue

You and I. Stop telling lies. Twice in 3 days.. Haba. It is glaring grin

Gist na.. You know, your journey to the "moon" undecided

huh? how do you mean? what happened to you?

...and why have you been counting ashewo, i have had a slight alteration in my sleeping pattern .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:06am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

Haba StateOfMind, what's the meaning of that angry

Mehn how old is the Lola chic. Just watched the video toxxxx uploaded.

You better give up cuz your date is with me. Incase I have misunderstood your post, I don't read your diary or I haven't read it in a while so I have no idea what u are talking about.

Nope, not updated in a while, you did not misunderstand it..

i dont know how old she is o, but she doesnt look good in that video at all...kinda sluggish.

oya narrate what happened before your company arrives
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:07am On Nov 20, 2013
you have come again with this your editing nonsense, dont you think before you post angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:07am On Nov 20, 2013
Lmao!! Late night romance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Una weldone, reinc and s.o.m, na frm dream i wake up..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:11am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

huh? how do you mean? what happened to you?

...and why have you been counting ashewo, i have had a slight alteration in my sleeping pattern .

my journey to the moon was good. i actually thought people(my mum and bestie especially) were exaggerating the cold until i stepped out of heathrow. Right inside the plane i saw passengers putting on their winter jacket and socks and boots few minutes to landing and i was like hmnn it cant be that bad jare. i just put on my varsity jacket while my bro was in his suit. the few minutes spent in the airport, i didnt feel much cold. bro and i were just like people can exaggerate sha. immediately i stepped out ehn, i just went numb, felt like i was inside cold room and ran back inside, and chilled there till my sister came lol..

I don't want to remember it talkless of give a recap sad

Hahah I wasn't keeping tabs, what's there to count? Its just two nights we've spent alone...together wink

LMFAOOOOOOO! Hhhahahah eyah. Is it just cold or is it cold and windy. Its preferable when its just cold but when its windy and cold... eeee, its a bad experience. + I don't understand for you all that travel abroad during this time. You wouldn't really enjoy it cuz of the crappy weather. Summer or towards the end of summer is the best time. Anyway, have u bought thicker clothes cuz u don't wanna fall sick
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: Una weldone, reinc and s.o.m, na frm dream i wake up..

oya go back to that dream, 2nd round awaits you (featuring tahb) tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:16am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nope, not updated in a while, you did not misunderstand it..

i dont know how old she is o, but she doesnt look good in that video at all...kinda sluggish.

oya narrate what happened before your company arrives

I know, she looks older that Peter. Maybe its the trad she was wearing

Lol mehn I messed up big time on something potential. It was horrible. You know the 5 scenario I gave u? Well, this time it was just me and I was so unprepared, I don't even remember what happened. I gotta go soon tho. My company's here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't want to remember it talkless of give a recap sad

Hahah I wasn't keeping tabs, what's there to count? Its just two nights we've spent alone...together wink

LMFAOOOOOOO! Hhhahahah eyah. Is it just cold or is it cold and windy. Its preferable when its just cold but when its windy and cold... eeee, its a bad experience. + I don't understand for you all that travel abroad during this time. You wouldn't really enjoy it cuz of the crappy weather. Summer or towards the end of summer is the best time. Anyway, have u bought thicker clothes cuz u don't wanna fall sick

you and who? drop that recap or is it that bad...

cold and windy...i dint have a choice jareh, its my sister's convocation and etc etc..... i'm getting used to it though, and dressing appropriately too cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: Lmao!! Late night romance

See now you've come angry

StateOfMind, why is someone always interrupting us angry

Daniel, please keep her company cuz i'm about to log out..

StateOfMind, I dunno if you're still gonna be awake when I log back on.. Will check back tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

I know, she looks older that Peter. Maybe its the trad she was wearing

Lol mehn I messed up big time on something potential. It was horrible. You know the 5 scenario I gave u? Well, this time it was just me and I was so unprepared, I don't even remember what happened. I gotta go soon tho. My company's here

issokay, pele oo..

enjoy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:19am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

oya go back to that dream, 2nd round awaits you (featuring tahb) tongue tongue
shoo, u dey pursue me ni? cheesy, naso reinc dey totori u reach ? tongue hmmm, infact na u i go dream of, make tabh wait... *goes back to sleep* ehen b4 i 4get, when i dey dream of u, abeg no pursue me with cooking spoon 4 dream oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

you and who? drop that recap or is it that bad...

cold and windy...i dint have a choice jareh, its my sister's convocation and etc etc..... i'm getting used to it though, and dressing appropriately too cheesy

I've dropped it jo

Sweetheart, stop lying... you love these late night stuff. Really wish I could stay on tho embarassed. Wanted to really have that discussion but maybe later.

Eyah, congrats to her. Wait so your younger sister or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: shoo, u dey pursue me ni? cheesy, naso reinc dey totori u reach ? tongue hmmm, infact na u i go dream of, make tabh wait... *goes back to sleep* ehen b4 i 4get, when i dey dream of u, abeg no pursue me with cooking spoon 4 dream oh..

Mr man, u sure say I still dey dat friend zone? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

See now you've come angry

StateOfMind, why is someone always interrupting us angry

Daniel, please keep her company cuz i'm about to log out..

StateOfMind, I dunno if you're still gonna be awake when I log back on.. Will check back tho
oh boy no vex, sorry for interrupting.. You can continue..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

I've dropped it jo

Sweetheart, stop lying... you love these late night stuff. Really wish I could stay on tho embarassed. Wanted to really have that discussion but maybe later.

Eyah, congrats to her. Wait so your younger sister or what?

*snaps finger*...you wont see me here till next weekend angry

elder...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mr man, u sure say I still dey dat friend zone? wink
i still dey observe, e be like say u don get promotion, But no too make noise oh, maybe na "best friend" zone nw tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: shoo, u dey pursue me ni? cheesy, naso reinc dey totori u reach ? tongue hmmm, infact na u i go dream of, make tabh wait... *goes back to sleep* ehen b4 i 4get, when i dey dream of u, abeg no pursue me with cooking spoon 4 dream oh..

see me see e-bad belle o , okay i give you the go ahead, dream of me and i promise not to pursue you. tongue

jovialjov, you never wake ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Stateofmind, come u be bat? When do you sleep and when do you wake up? Abi u dey run 24/7 ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: i still dey observe, e be like say u don get promotion, But no too make noise oh, maybe na "best friend" zone nw tongue

.......or boredom-killer zone tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:29am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: Stateofmind, come u be bat? When do you sleep and when do you wake up? Abi u dey run 24/7 ni?

lmao...have you seen me online all day ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

.......or boredom-killer zone tongue tongue tongue
o.m.g, this is wicked nw, so you are you reinc to kill time? Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2013
StateOfMind:

lmao...have you seen me online all day ni.

na true oh, for the past few days i haven't, u still dey dis country at all? Abi u don run leave us?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2013
seriously 3 guests, what are you reading now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Dannyxy: na true oh, for the past few days i haven't, u still dey dis country at all? Abi u don run leave us?

i no run go anywhere oo...I only sneak in at night for a little romance with reinc tongue tongue

why are you still awake sef, tahb has gone to sleep na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:39am On Nov 20, 2013
hey jumong, sorry about the loss of your properties and thank God you are fine and unhurt....i hope you have stopped crying? properties can always be replaced you know? so cheer up dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.