Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,099 members, 7,867,156 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184481 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
yeah,i said it,i thought i was wrong,now Bassey is boasting in front of his fellow housemates that Dillish likes him that finally his prayers has been answered by God.....and some people said Bassey is Gay oo hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^^ He may be bi....but effeminate guys or guys wiv somw female mannerisms are not always gay sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
sholay2011:
So wat have I been posting? undecided Downdates? grin

Take ur tym or I nominate u for possible eviction from this thread. grin
Lmao!!! No mind me jare,d tin dey pain me say i dey miss am so i wan know every tiny little detail..
Keep dem coming..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
If feza dare swap dellish ehn,we will invade tazania and take no prisoners..
Feza,your country's fate depends on you..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
this Feza na no nonsense lady chei,c as she shut Sulu up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza is so confused...the responsibilities that come with being HOH, e no easy grin..

Pastor oneal is being supportive, if only he can read through his wife's mind. He said 'bring back maria, maria is fun'. Feza asked 'how about annabel', oneal said I don't know about annabel, but maria is fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^ He may be bi....but effeminate guys or guys wiv somw female mannerisms are not always gay sha.

whats your definition of 'female mannerism'?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Even If they from a cleo/hakeem/annabel/pokello click against him,it still doesnt matter cos the happenings in the game like winning HOH,getting the power of No and swappings will be just too random for them to attack him..
There is also a strong possibility that none of them will win head of house task and dont rule out the fact that they also have other enemies too..
I like the fact that in this game,you plot against me,someone is also plotting against you behind your back and that someone that is plotting at your back also has someone plotting against him behind his back and the cycle continues.. Like i said,the happenings in the game is just to random to have a gameplan except an oppotuinity presents itself at the perfect time for you to execute your plan.. Take annabel as a case study,she didnt swap melvin cos she knew he would survive and her game plan is to put him up when the competition gets tougher.. Now take a look at possible random events that can make her plan not come to reality; She might be evicted before she gets the chance to........
She might be swapped to the other house where she wont see melvin.....
She might never win HOH....
She has other enemies who might put her on the chooping board.......
She might go on sunday......
You see what i mean...

its true what you say, but increasing the number of enemies(by picking anyone other than annabel) will increase the probability of being nominated and being replaced for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bassey is concerned about 'shopping' cos diamond house lost their wager. I think he has volunteered to go to diamond house. Now that he's aware of dillish, I'm sure he doesn't mind not shopping.

Maria is having second thoughts about going to ruby, says she wouldn't want to go if bassey won't be there. "Who will I be playing with'

Dillish - I don't want to go, this is my home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
fork adict:

On the contrary dude. Strong opposition should be dealt with first and weaker ones spared till later when they will be mince meat. Cos the longer you leave the stronger opposition in the game, the higher their chances cos they grow more on africa. But the weaker ones will be considered walk overs. Imagine if biguesas was spared till the finals. Do you think he stands any chance against the likes of Melvin or hakeem? But strong contestants in the finale go dey drag countries with one another, rigging and all other forms of vices will come into play etc etc

point taken,, i stand corrected.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza might swap Dellish for Bassie's sake, and Melvin for her (Feza's) sake. That would be beautiful... wonder who she is gonna send away though!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
wild child:

whats your definition of 'female mannerism'?
Body positions that are known to be done by ladies. Even if u wan snap picshure, dem go tell u if some positions are feminine or masculine....abeg I don talk too much...lemme see who feza go swap...do u nw gerrit?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
SAGirl: Feza might swap Dellish for Bassie's sake, and Melvin for her (Feza's) sake. That would be beautiful... wonder who she is gonna send away though!
Melvin is d new HOH and so isnt goin anywia. She may rada swap Bassey to DH for Dillish. Eh eh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
DH now discussing swap...Melvin said he doesnt care if he leaves or not,Annabel too said she doesnt care cos she came to play the game alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^^ Dnt mind Melvin jare...he knows he no dey go anywia cos hez d new HOH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
dommfa: Bassey is concerned about 'shopping' cos diamond house lost their wager. I think he has volunteered to go to diamond house. Now that he's aware of dillish, I'm sure he doesn't mind not shopping.
Ok ooooh.. So Bassey now thinks dellish has something for him.. This is the exact same thing melvin was trying to tell dellish about leading guys on.. He told her that bassey might think she into him and might want something more but she said he will understand.. Melvin told her that no all guys understand the meaning of friends but dillish was busy singing "bassey my love" "i love bassey"...
Inshort,i pray bassey comes to diamonds so that another series of drama will unfold..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
SAGirl: Feza might swap Dellish for Bassie's sake, and Melvin for her (Feza's) sake. That would be beautiful... wonder who she is gonna send away though!
melvin is HoH now.he cnt be swapped.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dillish just asked biggie to make Melvin's day cos 28 is a big number

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
When wl she announce d swapd names....im abt enterin in2 a no netwrk zone**borno**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dillish - bolt looks good today..and his tommy is becoming smaller..

Just switched to ruby, is feza contemplating sending bolt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
whats the problem with Sulu and swapping?Dude is just disturbing Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
dmalam: When wl she announce d swapd names....im abt enterin in2 a no netwrk zone**borno**
Are you a corper? Were u posted to Borno? Or you are working wiv JTF? I am sure u re nt bokoish tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
wetin b dis wey Dillish bring for herself and Melvin? Cornflakes??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Poor Bassey....i'm just laughing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
wild child: yeah,i said it,i thought i was wrong,now Bassey is boasting in front of his fellow housemates that Dillish likes him that finally his prayers has been answered by God.....and some people said Bassey is Gay oo hmmmmm

Taaaaa!!! That one is a big lie. The guy is just forming. There's some kind of sexual tension going on between Angelo and Bassey #plentyhomo. (In my opinion tho)
Angelo- don't leave me
Bassey- I want to go to Diamond house
Angelo- okay, I'll see you when its time for party then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dude!!! Did I just hear Elikem tell Feza to send Pokello to the Diamond House? shocked

what kinda phucked up backstabbing game is this dude playing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Feza called Natasha a hypocrite for trying to use her illness as an excuse not to be sent to Diamonds grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
I pray Feza leaves Dillish alone oh and doesn't swap her...she has been a real diamond since d game began. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
spade: Feza called Natasha a hypocrite for trying to use her illness as an excuse not to be sent to Diamonds grin
FEZA is effing smart!!! Does natasha tink feza can be easily manipulated? undecided Smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pastor Oneal on why the diamond house lost

' the diamonds housemates are crippled mentally, they have lost two wagers, don't have luxuries, no food..bla bla"

pokello responds "and they love to eat"...like she doesn't love food herself.

One thing they can't take away from these present diamond housemates is the spirit of togetherness, they create their own fun even after losing, no unnecessary blame games. Unlike these 'sophisticated' ruby peeps, I wonder what the atmosphere would have been if they were in the diamond shoes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
I hope Dillish gets sent to the Ruby House so Maria can finally get her chance to raape Melvin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.